Footprint is a fast and simple way to record all your personal expenses. The app includes a variety of features to help track your finances and see where your money went.
· User friendly interface
· Attach date, time, location, and notes to all expenses
· Automatically organize entries with the Expense Browser
· View monthly, daily, and annual totals
· Supported currencies: Dollar, Euro, Lira, and Yen
· Fully integrated with Google Maps
· Import and export data to SD card
· Easy for beginners: a simple design for everyone
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed significant error with the new edit feature
· Optimized battery usage
· Now able to filter through expenses
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Karam Innovations»:
Expense Notes Expense Notes - Broke? Why not note your expenses so you know where your money is going...
This simple Android application can help you track down your expenses. Expenses are stored per-category. Categories can be easily added and/or removed. Expense history can be shown as pie chart or transaction list.
· No account setup required
DebtDroid DebtDroid helps you to keep track of the people who owe you money and how much they owe you, as well as the people who you owe money to
myExpensePal myExpensePal is an application to allow you to budget money as well as track the balances of your accounts. This will let you know how much money you have left to spend for any given account. Less surprises, better budgeting.
What's New in This Release:
· Bug Fixes (Sort/Tabs/Registration)
What's New in 2.3
Plendi (Android) Plendi (Android) - Painless Expense Tracking
Just take a photo of your receipt. Real people will type all the important information.
Supports multi-currency and VAT. Create instant PDF and Excel reports at plendi.com
No data entry. No lost receipts. No Hassle.
Free trial for all accounts, no credit card required
Budget X7 Gold Best deal EVER! This version includes awesome features to manage your weekly budget. Perfect for anyone, but specially for those one who receive weekly money! (for example: students, housewives, kids and more)
MHFinance MHFinance is created for logging expenses on Android phones.
· Payment according to the account and category
· The categories have two levels
· Allows transfer between accounts
· Allows for repetition of payments
· The addition and management are directly in the selection
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on Footprint:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS