Google Translate (Android) - Use Google Translate to instantly translate text between more than 50 languages.
· Dictionary results
· Voice input
· Romanization (e.g. Pinyin, Romaji, etc)
· History/star favorite translations
What's New in This Release:
· Handwriting input is now available for Hindi and Thai
· Camera input is now available for Afrikaans, Greek, Hebrew, and Serbian
What's New in 2.7:
· Save your favorite translations and sync them across devices
· More languages for camera input
What's New in 2.6:
· Translate without a network connection with offline language packages (available on Android 2.3 and above).
· Translate vertical text in Chinese, Japanese, and Korean with your Camera.
What's New in 2.5.3:
· Translate Chinese, Japanese, and Korean by recognizing text with your Camera (horizontal text only, for now).
· Recognize handwriting in more languages: Afrikaans, Croatian, Czech, Icelandic, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Slovak, Slovenian, Ukrainian, Welsh.
What's New in 2.5.2:
· Fix crash bug when sharing URL from other applications.
What's New in 2.5.1:
· Show "Did you mean" suggestions.
· More handwriting languages.
What's New in 2.5:
· Use camera to take a picture and brush text to translate (available on Android 2.3 and above).
· Get instant translation results as you type.
· Choose dialect preference for speech input.
· Japanese handwriting now recognizes multiple characters at once.
· Added access network state permission to check network availability when sending requests.
What's New in 2.4.2:
· Quick access to Conversation mode, History, and Favorites on tablets
· Copy translated text with a single touch
· Text-to-speech for your original source text
· Handwriting now available for even more languages!
What's New in 2.4.1:
· Bug fixes and various tweaks
What's New in 2.4:
· Simpler, more beautiful design
· Esperanto translation
· Many new text to speech languages
What's New in 2.3.1:
· Fixes for minor bugs
What's New in 2.3:
· Translate by writing instead of typing (7 languages including Chinese and Japanese)
What's New in 2.2:
· Conversation Mode now supports speech-to-speech translation for 12 more languages (French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Dutch Russian, Czech, Turkish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Polish).
· Added ability to post-edit and correct speech input in Conversation Mode (requires RECORD_AUDIO permission.)
· Added ability to view translation results in full screen mode.
What's New in 2.1:
· Text-to-speech (TTS) for Arabic, Korean and Japanese and improved TTS for several other languages.
· Translation to alpha languages: Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Georgian, Latin, Urdu.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Google»:
Google Camera Google Camera - Google Camera is a mobile application that makes it easy to take photos and videos with the camera of your Android smartphone or tablet. Moreover, the app provides several shooting modes to help you better capture the moment.
Google Camera includes two different modes that allow you to capture panoramic images
Car Home (Android) Car Home (Android) - Turn your Android phone into your personal navigation and infotainment device. Quickly access navigation, voice actions, and other features while driving
Intersection Explorer (Android) Intersection Explorer (Android) - Intersection Explorer provides a virtual map to help blind users explore their neighborhood.
Use touch to move along the current road and hear available directions at any given point.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed issues that caused a crash on launch on some versions of Android.
What's New in 1.2
Google Goggles Google Goggles is a visual search app. Instead of using words, take a picture of an object with your camera phone: we attempt to recognize the object, and return relevant search results. Goggles can also recognize English, French, Italian, German and Spanish words and allow you to translate to other languages
GTalk (Android) Google Talk client that lets you instantly message your friends and family from your Android phone
Google+ (Android) Google+ (Android) is still in active development and not yet available to everyone. You need an invitation to sign in.
Google+ for mobile makes sharing the right things with the right people a lot simpler. Huddle lets you send super-fast messages to the people you care about most
Google Currents Google Currents delivers beautiful magazine-like editions to your tablet and smartphone for high speed and offline reading. Features include:
Google Korean IME (Android) Google Korean IME (Android) - Korean IME features voice input, single vowel layout & a suggestion dictionary.
How to install:
· Settings > Language & keyboard > Check 'Korean keyboard'
· Long press on a text box > Input method > Select 'Korean keyboard'
· Voice Input: Enter text using voice input
Google Search (Android) Google Search (Android) - Search the web and your Android phone with the official Google Search app
Street View on Google Maps Street View on Google Maps - New! Street View smart navigation -- move around by dragging "Pegman" where you want to go. Try Street View on Google Maps to view street-level imagery from your phone. To use Street View, open Google Maps, search for a place or long-press the map, and tap the Street View option
Transaltors Transaltors - Do you ever feel the need of finding a word in another language but you didn´t know how? So now you can, with this app you will find not only one but six translator websites.
This app show you six of the best translators online, this way you don´t need to search online for translators, you find the best one in just one app
iTranslate A universal TRANSLATOR for Android! A universal TRANSLATOR for Android! Update: Now with Text to Speech !
Translator (Android) Provide the original language, the destination language and translate the phrase of your choice with Google Translate
Multi Phrasebook Multi Phrasebook - Very easy to use multi-lingual phrasebook containing basic phrases for use when traveling. Every phrase for each language contains sound. Languages: English, French, German, Russian, Spanish
MyTranslator for Android MyTranslator for Android is a talking translator. It's a mobile phone application for language translation. Use your Android phone to translate to and from English, French, Spanish, Malay, Japanese, Chinese etc.
You also have the option for the app to read out the translated text for you. However, not all languages can do the talking depending on availability
Easy Dictionary Easy Dictionary includes local dictionary, network dictionary, wiki, etc
BCD Translator BCD Translator is a language Translator it just converts the data from one languages to another
this Translator supports up to 36 languages
myTranslator myTranslator is a translation application based on Google Translate API. Supports 58 language pairs. You can send the translated text via SMS, email, TweetDeck, IM, etc
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on Google Translate (Android):
Date: 19 Oct 15
Date: 26 Jan 14
how we can download this software
Date: 16 Dec 13
Date: 25 Nov 13
Date: 13 Nov 13
Date: 19 Sep 13
!! paano ba ito e downlaod ang google translate? tnx po!
Date: 29 Aug 13
Date: 24 Aug 13
i think best
Date: 19 Aug 13
Date: 16 Aug 13
i very nice
Date: 16 Jul 13
Date: 10 Jul 13
Date: 10 Jun 13
Date: 2 Jun 13
Date: 3 Apr 13
Date: 20 Jan 13
i need it this dic
Date: 4 Jan 13
Date: 18 Oct 12
Date: 10 Jun 12
Date: 26 Sep 11
Date: 26 Sep 11
Date: 26 Sep 11
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS