Google Translate (Android) - Use Google Translate to instantly translate text between more than 50 languages.
· Dictionary results
· Voice input
· Romanization (e.g. Pinyin, Romaji, etc)
· History/star favorite translations
What's New in This Release:
· Handwriting input is now available for Hindi and Thai
· Camera input is now available for Afrikaans, Greek, Hebrew, and Serbian
What's New in 2.7:
· Save your favorite translations and sync them across devices
· More languages for camera input
What's New in 2.6:
· Translate without a network connection with offline language packages (available on Android 2.3 and above).
· Translate vertical text in Chinese, Japanese, and Korean with your Camera.
What's New in 2.5.3:
· Translate Chinese, Japanese, and Korean by recognizing text with your Camera (horizontal text only, for now).
· Recognize handwriting in more languages: Afrikaans, Croatian, Czech, Icelandic, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Slovak, Slovenian, Ukrainian, Welsh.
What's New in 2.5.2:
· Fix crash bug when sharing URL from other applications.
What's New in 2.5.1:
· Show "Did you mean" suggestions.
· More handwriting languages.
What's New in 2.5:
· Use camera to take a picture and brush text to translate (available on Android 2.3 and above).
· Get instant translation results as you type.
· Choose dialect preference for speech input.
· Japanese handwriting now recognizes multiple characters at once.
· Added access network state permission to check network availability when sending requests.
What's New in 2.4.2:
· Quick access to Conversation mode, History, and Favorites on tablets
· Copy translated text with a single touch
· Text-to-speech for your original source text
· Handwriting now available for even more languages!
What's New in 2.4.1:
· Bug fixes and various tweaks
What's New in 2.4:
· Simpler, more beautiful design
· Esperanto translation
· Many new text to speech languages
What's New in 2.3.1:
· Fixes for minor bugs
What's New in 2.3:
· Translate by writing instead of typing (7 languages including Chinese and Japanese)
What's New in 2.2:
· Conversation Mode now supports speech-to-speech translation for 12 more languages (French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Dutch Russian, Czech, Turkish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Polish).
· Added ability to post-edit and correct speech input in Conversation Mode (requires RECORD_AUDIO permission.)
· Added ability to view translation results in full screen mode.
What's New in 2.1:
· Text-to-speech (TTS) for Arabic, Korean and Japanese and improved TTS for several other languages.
· Translation to alpha languages: Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Georgian, Latin, Urdu.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Google»:
Google Korean IME (Android) Google Korean IME (Android) - Korean IME features voice input, single vowel layout & a suggestion dictionary.
How to install:
· Settings > Language & keyboard > Check 'Korean keyboard'
· Long press on a text box > Input method > Select 'Korean keyboard'
· Voice Input: Enter text using voice input
Google Sky Map Google Sky Map turns your Android-powered mobile phone into a window on the night sky
Google Wallet Google Wallet - Get ready to tap, pay, and save with Google Wallet, the app that makes your Android phone your wallet
Listen Listen- Listen from Google Labs. Search thousands of audio feeds for breaking news, subscribe to favorites and manage with Google Reader on your desktop. Then listen to streaming items or download for later. Keep informed while commuting, exercising, gardening, cleaning and more..
KickBack KickBack augments TalkBack and SoundBack with additional haptic feedback
Intersection Explorer (Android) Intersection Explorer (Android) - Intersection Explorer provides a virtual map to help blind users explore their neighborhood.
Use touch to move along the current road and hear available directions at any given point.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed issues that caused a crash on launch on some versions of Android.
What's New in 1.2
Google Maps (Android) Google Maps - Now you can get business locations, maps and directions while you're on the go. And it's all free.
· Navigation: Free, voice-guided GPS navigation system using GPS with Google Maps
· Places: Find nearby places and see hours, reviews, etc
Google+ (Android) Google+ (Android) is still in active development and not yet available to everyone. You need an invitation to sign in.
Google+ for mobile makes sharing the right things with the right people a lot simpler. Huddle lets you send super-fast messages to the people you care about most
Car Home (Android) Car Home (Android) - Turn your Android phone into your personal navigation and infotainment device. Quickly access navigation, voice actions, and other features while driving
Language Translator - Changer Language Translator - Changer - Do you want to visit another country and you don’t have command on multiple languages? Don’t worry! Language Translator - Changer application is perfect to translate texts fast in your Android phone or tablet. With this free language translator, you won't have communication problems at all
ColorDict Dictionary Translate Universal DictionaryColor Dict•Fast search offline & online dictionaries at once•Words suggestion•StarDict compatible dictionary•Download free dictionary on market & internet•English,thesaurus,bible,etc•Best dictionary on the market•Supports Quick Search Box•Supports Color Note App2
Modict Free Modict Free - Multi-languages dictionary for Android. Supports Stardict, Kdict, Zdict free dictionaries. Words can be added into History and Wordbook. Define custom online-dict to query free web protocol, and online-dict can be exported and imported. Supports Recite (random, word fill game...) and Quickbar, you can search anywhere outside of application
Renaixenca Translator Renaixenca Translator - Autodetects language of one or several phrases and translates them to one of more than 50 possible languages. Uses Google Language Detection and Translator API. Note: Languages with special characters are only supported if your Android device has the fonts installed. New version includes more languages like Swahili, Welsh, Yiddish, Malay, ..
Multi Phrasebook Multi Phrasebook - Very easy to use multi-lingual phrasebook containing basic phrases for use when traveling. Every phrase for each language contains sound. Languages: English, French, German, Russian, Spanish
WordReference.com dictionaries The power of WordReference.com on your phone. 100% free application. WordReference.com's dictionaries: English to and from: Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Polish, Romanian, Czech, Greek, Turkish, Japanese, Chinese, Korean and Arabic
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on Google Translate (Android):
Date: 19 Oct 15
Date: 26 Jan 14
how we can download this software
Date: 16 Dec 13
Date: 25 Nov 13
Date: 13 Nov 13
Date: 19 Sep 13
!! paano ba ito e downlaod ang google translate? tnx po!
Date: 29 Aug 13
Date: 24 Aug 13
i think best
Date: 19 Aug 13
Date: 16 Aug 13
i very nice
Date: 16 Jul 13
Date: 10 Jul 13
Date: 10 Jun 13
Date: 2 Jun 13
Date: 3 Apr 13
Date: 20 Jan 13
i need it this dic
Date: 4 Jan 13
Date: 18 Oct 12
Date: 10 Jun 12
Date: 26 Sep 11
Date: 26 Sep 11
Date: 26 Sep 11
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS