GOFG (Get On Fat Guy) Sports Computer is a cross platform sports tracker. Supported platforms are Android, Maemo, Symbian, WebOS and Windows Mobile. It is OpenSource and its intention is to support tracking your sports activities using GPS.
What's New in This Release:
· Tracking on a Symbian system should now work
· Introduced a custom folder select dialog
· Average value for speed is now calculated on basis of total distance and total time instead of accumulated speed data
· Added option for Export & Track Folder which can be set using the settings-dialog
What's New in 1.2.0:
· This is a maintenance release and fixes several bugs as well as introduces some new features like a settings and an about dialog
Like it? Share with your friends!
Warning! This application may be not compatible with your device Google Android 4.3
Other Android Freeware of Developer «GOFG Sports Computer»:
Personal Fitness Do you like sports? Excercise? A good and healthy lifestyle? If the answer is yes then you will enjoy having this app with you. Read about fitness, exercise and healthy lifestyle tips in order to improve your quality of life!
Walk And Run Pedometer Walk And Run Pedometer- Lets you measure how far you ran/walked, track your walking distance, speed, time, and calories burned and store a record of your daily workouts to stay fit
FitSyncŪ Featured in New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Guardian, Washington Post, Shape, Muscle & Fitness, Men's Fitness, MORE, Marie Claire, MSN, CNET and more.Men's Fitness: "All the tools you demand from a mobile workout companion