GOFG (Get On Fat Guy) Sports Computer is a cross platform sports tracker. Supported platforms are Android, Maemo, Symbian, WebOS and Windows Mobile. It is OpenSource and its intention is to support tracking your sports activities using GPS.
What's New in This Release:
· Tracking on a Symbian system should now work
· Introduced a custom folder select dialog
· Average value for speed is now calculated on basis of total distance and total time instead of accumulated speed data
· Added option for Export & Track Folder which can be set using the settings-dialog
What's New in 1.2.0:
· This is a maintenance release and fixes several bugs as well as introduces some new features like a settings and an about dialog
Like it? Share with your friends!
Warning! This application may be not compatible with your device Google Android 4.3
Other Android Freeware of Developer «GOFG Sports Computer»:
RunKeeper Track, measure, and improve your fitness. RunKeeper uses GPS to track your fitness activities, including distance, time, pace, calories, heart rate, and path traveled on a map
How To Learn Aerobics Need some workout? Aerobic dance workout is a great way to stay slim and healthy. In this aerobic dance exercise workout application, you'll find many videos that help you do the aerobic dance your self at home. Some video are listed below
betaOfitness Easily schedule your appointments, post to facebook, and notify us if your late. Not too bad right?
How To Learn Pole Dancing A>Z Pole dance is a form of performance art, historically associated with strip clubs, which combines dance and acrobatics centered around a vertical pole