mVideoPlayer - Video player for the Android platform.
Video formats supported: mp4, m4v and 3gp.
Things you need to Know
Subtitles must have the same name as your video file and be placed in the same directory if mVideoPlayer should find it.
To enable full screen video playback, long press the screen while a video is playing.
To show media controller, drag down while a video is playing.
To enable Key Lock, press your Trackball, DPAD or Camera Button.
· Subtitle support(.srt)
· Remembers exit position for each video
· Oncreen information: Time, Battery Status, Elapsed Time
· Gestures, seek back/forward
· Trackball support, seek back/forward
· Key Lock, prevents you from accidently paus, seek or exit
· Delete, Rename Videos + Subtitles
· Subtitle Search - Directly from application
· Download subtitles from SubtitleSource.org fast and easy without leaving the application
· IMDb info scraper to view movie information from Imdb.com
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Daniel Nilsson»:
Pause Resume Play Ad This app does not aim to compete as a full-featured audio/video player. What this app does is to provide a way to pause and then resume play of an audio or sound only video. This typically apply to those long running audio or sound only video
RockPlayer ArmV7 We have combined all three variants together, please install "RockPlayer Universal" instead
Popcorn Player Popcorn Player (float pop-up) is a simple mobile application for Android, which is able to play any video in a separate window in SGS3
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Comments on mVideoPlayer:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS