Moon+ Reader - Your finger ebook reader with rich features.
Book reader with powerful controls & full functions.
*Read thousands of ebooks for free, supports online ebook libraries.
*Read local books with smooth scroll and tons of innovation.
Support txt, html, epub, umd, fb2, chm, zip or OPDS, key features:
•Full visual options: line space, font scale, bold, italic, shadow, justified alignment, alpha colors, fading edge etc.
•10+ themes embedded, includes Day & Night mode switcher.
•Various types of paging: touch screen, volume keys or even camera, search or back keys.
•24 customized operations (screen click, swipe gesture, hardware keys), apply to 15 customized events: search, bookmark, themes, navigation, font size and more.
•5 auto-scroll modes: rolling blind mode; by pixel, by line or by page. Real-time speed control.
•Adjust the brightness by sliding your finger along the left edge of the screen, gesture commands supported.
•Intelligent paragraph; indent paragraph; trim unwanted blank spaces options.
•"Keep your eyes health" options for long-time reading.
•Real page turning effect with customized speed/color/transparent; 5 page flip animations;
•My Bookshelf design: Favorites, Downloads, Authors, Tags; self bookcover, search, import supported.
•Justified text alignment, hyphenation mode supported.
•Turn off softkey backlight in night mode option.
•Highlight, Annotation, Dictionary (Offline or Online, support Google, ColorDict, Fora, etc.), Translation, Share functions all in this ebook reader.
•Localized in 28 languages.
-Tags: book reader, ebook reader, moon reader, html reader, e-book
***Moon+ Reader Pro is available now in Android Market, search "Moon+ Reader Pro" to get it***
Additional benefits in pro version:
•Multi-point touch support
•Shake the phone to speak (Text-to-speech, TTS engine support)
•Option for password protection at startup
•Headset & Bluetooth keys control
•Book to desktop shortcut support
•Annotations, highlights & bookmarks share support
•Customer email support
What's New in This Release:
· (Pro & Android 3.0+) New widget shelf support: group your favorite books, put them to desktop or lock screen as widget shelves
· (Pro & Android 4.0+) New Text-To-Speech control in system notification bar
· Long-tap & drag text to highlight selected text directly
· Optimize reading super long pictures embedded in book
What's New in 2.5.4:
· New highlight style: squiggly underline
· New highlight toolbox
What's New in 2.5.3:
· Update Pdf engine, support outer font resources, optimize text selection
· Update French language package, thanks Fabrice Asfaux
· Improve book cover compatibility for epub
· Optimize "Swipe to turn page"
· Fix a rarely duplicated line issue
What's New in 2.5.1:
· Optimize "Automatic day night mode" conditions (enable day theme only if your previous reading was at night, enable night theme only when you resume reading)
What's New in 2.5.0:
· New "Automatic day night mode switch" option (Themes dialog)
· New "Import new books in main folder automatically" option (Shelf Options)
· New events in Control Options
· Smoother 3D page turning effect
What's New in 2.4.2:
· Text-To-Speech: new pitch option; double max speech speed
· EPUB3: support online multimedia content (video or audio)
· Bugs fixed: book search; long-tap selection on my shelf; Pdf text search, etc.
· Localized in Tatar, support up to 43 locale languages
What's New in 2.4.1:
· New swipe support for Main UI
· Open reading statistics function to standard version
What's New in 2.4.0:
· My Shelf: (1)batch processing support, long-tap to activate, select some books to group them as a section quickly; (2)arbitrary order support, drag to arrange books positions free.
· Chapter dialog: tree structure for multi-level chapters.
· Book image full screen viewer: new day/night mode switcher.
· Book import dialog: new minimal file size option.
· Night reading mode: dim image (50% off) automatically.
· App locale translation: new Croatian package, thanks Filip Mestric.
What's New in 2.3.5:
· New option "Show highlight color template directly after text-selection"
· Update e-ink device support for hardware page turning keys
· Update book embedded fonts support
· Update css support for strikethrough and color tags
· Other small improvements: note tag icon, hyphenation italic text at line end, mobi font size tag, rare bottom half line issue, etc.
What's New in 2.3.4:
· Update iBook style page turning effect
· Update Carrousel-style book shelf
· Update highlights management & book import procedure for duplicated files in different folders
· Small bugs fixed: popup footnote location, html font-size tag, etc.
What's New in 2.3.2:
· New Google style 3D page turning effect (Visual Options -> Flip Animations -> Google style turning effect)
What's New in 2.2.6:
· Fast management for 500+ books in my shelf
· Restore last view of my shelf automatically
· Improve CSS styles support
· Optimize hyphenation alignment again, especially for Russian
· Add "Use Regular Expression" option for TTS Chars Filter
· Allow modify read state (unread/reading/finished) manually in book info edit dialog
· Show "The End." at end of book
What's New in 2.2.5:
· Android 4.4: support immersive full screen mode (hide system navigation bar automatically)
· My Shelf: add reading state filter (unread/reading/finished)
· Statistics: show reading start/end days in shelf and statistics tab (Pro only)
· TTS Chars Filter: support regular expression (ignore unwanted footnote text by yourself)
· Hyphenation: improve text alignment for numbers and punctuations at line end
· More improvements: highlights sorting; link click; indent paragraph; fb2 text; screen-orientation, etc.
What's New in 2.2.4:
· Allow edit color of created highlights/notes
· Allow edit name of created bookmarks
· Improve Pdf document compatibility
· Improve 3D Page Turning Effect
· Optimize popup footnote text size, CSS import tag, etc.
What's New in 2.1.1:
· Fix a TTS stop bug in HTC phones
· Fix a TTS repeat bug in PDF landscape continuous mode
· Fix a layout bug in hyphenation mode with special content
What's New in 2.1:
· (Pro) New full PDF annotations support, includes free text, ink, line, arrow, rectangle, ellipse, highlight, note, etc. Create and modify annotations with size, color, thickness, comment, etc.
· (Pro) PDF thumbnail function update, faster and smoother
· (Pro) Update "Tilt to turn page" with sensitive control and more
· Update highlight render for epub/fb2/txt/mobi
· Update book import procedure, faster and more stable
What's New in 2.0.1:
· (Pro version) New page turning method for lazy man: tilt device to turn page
· (Pro version) Bluetooth controls update for TTS: pause/resume/next/prior, etc.
· Improve text-select for dual-page mode, allow selecting across pages
· Optimize for new Nexus 7 II HD
· Improvements for file sort, epub3 video, page turning effect, links in html book, etc.
What's New in 2.0:
· New Sync reading state via Google Drive
· New EPUB3 multimedia content support (video and audio)
· New Search/Download book cover function
· New Extended screen timeout setting
· Various small improvements
What's New in 1.9.9:
· Add SamEnrico catalog to Net Library
· Allow scroll across chapters when there is no flip animation enabled
· Add "Speak text in clipboard" to long-tap menu of speak button
· Add TTS chars filter option, ignore special chars you don't like
· Fix several small bugs in 1.9.8
What's New in 22.214.171.124:
· Annotation function improvements
· Update publisher formatting preview mode
· Enlarge book image to full screen by long-tap action instead of zoom button
· Optimize 3D page turning effect
· Optimize html with multiple empty lines and tab symbols
· Rename file operation in regular format directly
· Popup menu in My Shelf shows book description directly
What's New in 126.96.36.199:
· New 3D page turning effect (Visual Options -> Flip Animations)
· Various rendering optimizations, especially for Android 4.2
What's New in 188.8.131.52:
· Update 3 flip animations with natural turning mode, fix an unexpected error in few devices
· Update CBR/CBZ comic render quality, fix lack of memory error
· Update FB2 book loading, support content from informal body tags
· Update bug report menu, please use it to send your question
What's New in 184.108.40.206:
· Fixed a TTS bug, a flip animation bug in some phones
· Added bug report menu
· Added TOC jump to back key history
· Delete "Full line at bottom" option
What's New in 1.9.6:
· Improve PDF functions (Pro version only)
· Support most of the special .ttf fonts
· Update auto-scroll in night mode
· Allow use volume keys to adjust brightness
· Improve loading speed for txt books
· Optimize page turning effects, erase lag issues
· Fix several mobi/epub loading bugs
What's New in 1.9.3:
· New reading progress on book cover option
· New book cover render quality option
· New memory management structure for fb2 book, support 50M+ books now
· Optimize image display for 1080p phones and super density tablets
· Support password-protected OPDS book covers
· Press back key to show link navigation history
· Update Arabic language package
What's New in 1.9.1:
· Update Brazilian Portuguese, Ukrainian language packages
· Optimize text-to-speech for TXT books
· Support open super big book files via Dropbox directly (>100MB)
· Add support to PDF keywords, subject MetaData
· Improve compatibility to big fb2.zip book files
· List books in My Shelf with no case sensitive order
· Fix italic text cut issue at line end
· Fix a pdf highlight color bug
What's New in 1.9.0:
· Allow adjust paragraph spacing
· Auto-scroll control gestures
· Update Dual-page for landscape
· Update search actions
· New Carousel Coverflow mode for Shelf
· Update PDF Engine
· Speaking control gestures
· Add Speak to text-selection bar More menu
What's New in 1.8.9:
· New year special function: Allow set brightness to 50% lower than system lowest value (swipe left edge of screen to adjust)
· Fix bugs in Android 4.2 multiple user accounts
What's New in 1.8.7:
· Add app unknown error catch and report module.
· Fix sync via dropbox error in some ROMs, if you installed dropbox app, please upgrade to the latest version 2.2.1+
· Fix last reading progress incorrect issue in some special conditions.
What's New in 1.8.6:
· Add support to Galaxy Note2/Note10.1 multi-window mode.
· Faster response speed for turning page with flip animation.
· Update Text-Selection: allow selecting text cross pages; allow tap+dragging to select text; larger drag area, easier to control.
· Update search function for My Shelf, search fields and case sensitive option available.
What's New in 1.8.4:
· Improve Pdf compatibility with various languages, font styles and typesettings.
· Improve inner link performance for epub books.
· Add status bar click events to Control Options.
· Support open CBZ/CBR books directly from file manager Apps.
· Update Korean language package.
· Miscellaneous small optimizations for reading progress, turning page, etc.