Wikitude World Browser (Android) is a fun, innovative and informative Augmented Reality (AR) platform allowing you to discover what’s around you in a completely new way. By using the camera, simply hold up your smartphone and explore your surroundings. Wikitude will overlay the camera’s display and the objects you look at with additional interactive content and information - really cool!
Search through lots of exciting content and points of interest from Wikipedia, Youtube, Twitter, Flickr, Starbucks and thousands more. Use Wikitude to browse through what's around you or to specifically search for places you are interested in. Craving sushi? Just type "sushi" into Wikitude's search box, hold up your phone and see all the sushi restaurants around you. Looking for special offers near your home or nearest shopping centre? Simply view all the augmented reality mobile coupons to get up to 50% off ! You can even create your own places in augmented reality, for example your favorite bar, restaurant or meeting point. Go to wikitude.me and drop markers on a map to create your own place or hundreds of places. Hit the upload button and a few seconds later your personal places will be visible in the Wikitude.me World on your mobile.
· Find events, tweets, Wikipedia articles, ATMs, restaurants, user reviews and much more around you
· Experience places near you in augmented reality or show them on a map and list view
· Browse more than 100 million places and interactive content
· Explore and identify places and objects near by
· Search for specific places, for example "thai restaurant"
· Find mobile coupons and discounts for stores and shops near you
What's New in This Release:
· Updated to latest Wikitude SDK 3.0
· Removed MyWorld
· Performance improvements & minor bugfixes
What's New in 7.7:
· New! 3D support in Wikitude. You can now create AR Experiences with 3D buildings, creatures & models.
· Improved overall stability and performance.
What's New in 7.6:
· Introducing new logo and style
· Improved cam-experience: clustering of overlapping places, new radar
· Now supporting 33 languages
· Various performance improvements
What's New in 7.5:
· New IR Worlds: "Scan your Money", "Life on Mars"
What's New in 7.0:
All new panorama user interface to provide easy access to:
· Favorite Worlds - organize Worlds according to your preferences & lifestyle
· Featured Worlds - updated regularly to highlight what's new and interesting
· Categories of Worlds - find the Worlds you are looking for
New engaging content Worlds:
· Facebook Locations, view your Social Graph in Augmented Reality.
· Animated Twitter World
· Great offers from Trip Advisor, Yelp and Hotels.com
What's New in 6.5.1:
· Cam-orientation issues on some devices fixed
· Performance improvements
· For developers: Limited old API support (pls. have a look at developer.wikitude.com)
What's New in 6.5:
· Numerous performance and user interface improvements
· Faster Facebook-Access (myWorld)
· For developers: Architect support (interactive Worlds)
What's New in 6.4.1:
· Android 4.0 support
· myWorld improvements (notifications)
· Nexus S (Android 4.03) now also visible
What's New in 6.4:
· With the all new Wikitude myWorld feature (beta) you can create your very own Augmented Reality World. The "Create Place" tool allows you to mark the location of your favorite Mexican restaurant or any other location that is special to you, perhaps your favorite store or the amazing hotel you discovered in Italy last summer. Your World can be shared with your friends on Facebook, meaning you see their favorite Places, and they see yours.
What's New in 6.3:
· Supporting Android 1.6 - 3.2 devices
· Allow Portrait-/Landscape Mode in Homescreen
· Mapview polishing
· Added Intro-Slides
· New "All Worlds" screen
· Various improvements for Android 1.6 - 2.1 devices
What's New in 6.1.0:
· Minor Bugfixes / Improvements
· Tablet supported view (Android 3.x)
|Super Fast HD Browser|
Opera mini , 3g speed browser , uc web , hd browser
|xScope Browser - Web & File|
XScope is a fast way to browser the internet. Try in 5 minutes to find it out. Long click MENU for page options READ BEFORE INSTALL. THANK YOU. *Not for under powered phones
InBrowser is a fully featured incognito/private browsing experience for Android.
This is the optimal browser if you want to visit adult web sites, dating sites, medical sites or anything without anyone finding out!
For Adobe Flash-support: ensure that you have the appropriate flash-plugins installed and that your device support Flash
|UC Browser - Smart Web Browser|
UC Browser, the FASTEST and SMARTEST mobile browser. The best Web browser ever. UC Browser provides you fast and smooth Web surfing experience. Adaptable configuration
|Browse Faster for Dolphin|
**Dolphin BrowserTM HD Add-on** Speed up your browsing experience by killing all other working applications on your phone with just one click. V1.1 Add *"App to SD"
Steel offers a new, touch-friendly user interface to the Android browser engine. It supports auto-rotation, full screen browsing, a virtual keyboard, advanced touch controls for zooming and flipping through multiple windows. Steel provides full integration with the Android platform
|Downloader & Private Browser|
Check out the Mirmay Downloader & Private Browser now. This multi-purpose App allows you to easily download files to your Android device. You can then view/play the downloaded files right on your mobile device, or transfer them to your computer
|Dual Window Web Browser|
Dual Window Web Browser - You can browse two websites at the same time. Check latest news at CNN while reading timeline of Twitter, or check your Gmail while checking price movement of stock.
Recommended for all devices with high resolution such as DROID, Milestone or Acer A1
**Dolphin BrowserTM HD Add-on** Tweet your current webpage to twitter with a bit.ly URL shortener
Browser for viewing imageboards like 4chan , 4chan archive etc. Supports : 4chan 420chan