AndFTP is a FTP/SFTP client for for Android-powered phones. It allows managing several FTP servers. It comes with both a device file browser and a FTP file browser. It provides download and upload features with resume support. Use device menu to rename, delete, copy, set permissions and create folders. It provides both FTP (File Transfer Protocol) and SFTP (SSH's secure File transfer protocol) support.
· FTP, SFTP and FTPS support.
· Device (local) and remote (FTP) file browsers.
· Upload and download with resume support.
· Folders selection support for upload, download and delete.
· Active/Passive FTP mode support.
· Rename file(s) support.
· Delete file(s) support.
· Create folder(s) support.
· Copy/Paste support on device passive active support.
· List files and folders sorted by name, size and date.
· Open file (HTML, MP3, Text, Video ...) on device.
· Permissions setup support on FTP server.
· Multiple FTP settings support.
· Authentication prompt added to avoid storing FTP login/password on device passive active support.
· Optional "Tip of day".
· English, Spanish, German and French languages support.
What's New in This Release:
· Credentials encryption added.
· Tiny screens support added.
· Translations fixes.
· Minor bug fixes.
What's New in 3.3:
· Ignore transfer errors option added.
· Samsung multi-windows support added.
· All resolutions icons added.
· GridView layout minor bug fixed.
· Security fix for files/folders with traversal sequences.
What's New in 18.104.22.168:
· Open remote file support added.
· MediaScanner support added.
· 'Select all' option includes folders now.
What's New in 22.214.171.124:
· Android 4.0 ICS display bugs fixed.
· Implicit/Explicit FTPS bug fixed.
· Share support file extension bug fixed.
· Local device copy/paste bug fixed.
What's New in 2.9.8:
· Freestyle ftpd (Xbox 360) support added.
· Local/remote folders selection improved.
· Multiple send feature added.
· Droid share support bug fixed.
What's New in 2.9.7:
· Send/share support extended to all files.
· Bug fixed for SFTP authentication with MacOSX.
What's New in 2.9.3:
· MLSD command support added.
· FileZilla settings import (XML file) support added.
· Dual SSH authentication (password + keyfile) support added.
What's New in 2.9:
· Mirror local support added for folder synchronization [Pro version only].
· ISO-8859-1 (Latin1) charset added.
· Wake lock bug fixed for "Share" support.
What's New in 2.8:
· Folder synchronization (mirror remote) support added [Pro version only].
· Pick remote file/folder intent added.
· Hungarian translation added.
· Threading minor bug fix.
· Android 3.1 support.
What's New in 2.6:
What's New in 2.5:
· Wake lock while transferring added to prevent sleeping.
· EUC-JP (Japanese) charset added.
· Unix characters bug fixed for SCP commands.
· Linux/Fedora directory listing improved.
· Android 3.0 support
What's New in 2.4:
· Multiple share from gallery support added.
· Romanian support added.
· View/browse Intent added.
· Transfer Intent improved
What's New in 2.3:
What's New in 2.5:
· EPSV support added for IPv6.
· Export settings to file added.
· Import settings from file added.
· AES-128/192-CBC support added for encrypted SSH keys.
· Serbian translation added.
· Android 2.3 support
· Implicit FTPS support added.
· Chinese translations updated.