AndSMB is a SMB (Samba/CIFS) client for Android devices. It allows connecting to shared folders hosted on Windows or Samba servers over Wifi/3G/4G. It allows managing several connections with authentication. It comes with both a device file browser and a SMB file browser. It provides download and upload support for files and folders. You can rename, delete, get file details and create folders. It comes with share feature for gallery. Browse and transfer intents are available for third party applications. Root access is not needed.
· SMB (CIFS) support.
· Device (local) and remote (SMB) file browsers.
· Back button support.
· Upload and download support.
· Folders selection support for upload, download and delete.
· Rename file(s) support.
· Delete file(s) support.
· Create folder(s) support.
· LMHOSTS file, WINS server and broadcast address support for name resolution.
· Copy/Paste support on device.
· Files/Folders details support.
· List files and folders sorted by name, size and date.
· Open file (HTML, MP3, Text, Video, ...) on device.
· Multiple SMB settings support.
· Authentication prompt added to avoid storing SMB login/password on device.
· Send file support (as email attachment, bluetooth, ...) for device browser.
· Optional "Tip of day".
· Intent to transfer files or directories.
· Share support for gallery.
· Settings file export and import.
· English, Spanish, German, French, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Korean, Portuguese Brazilian, Serbian, Romanian languages support.
What's New in This Release:
· MediaScanner support bug fixed for Android 1.5.
· Android 4.1 support added.
What's New in 1.9:
· Android 4.0 ICS display bugs fixed.
· Share support file extension bug fixed.
What's New in 1.8:
· Remote folders selection improved.
· Send/share support extended to all files.
· Droid share support bug fixed.
· Android 1.5 support bug fixed.
What's New in 1.5:
· Wake lock bug fixed for "Share" support.
· Full sdcard synchronization alert moved into warn for mirror remote.
· Android 1.5 backward compatibility bug fixed.
· Unexpected FC on download bug fixed.
What's New in 1.4:
· Folder synchronization (mirror local) support added [Pro version only].
· Filename leading space bug fixed.
What's New in 1.3:
· Folder synchronization (mirror remote) support added [Pro version only].
· Threading minor bug fixed.
· Android 3.1 support.
What's New in 1.2:
· Wake lock while transferring added to prevent sleeping.
What's New in 1.1:
· Anonymous login support added.
· Send to printer support (file must be printer-ready, e.g. Postscript).
· SMB Pick Intent added.
· Korean and Japanese translations fixes.
What's New in 1.0:
· Samba/CIFS share support.
· Local and SMB file browsers.
· Recursive upload and download support.
· Rename, delete, file details, create folder support.
· LMHOSTS file, WINS server and Broadcast address for name resolution.
· Export settings to file support.
· Import settings from file support [Pro version only]
· Transfer and browse Intents.
· Android 1.5, 1.6, 2.x and 3.0 support
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «LYSESOFT»:
BucketUpload BucketUpload is an application that allows uploading files to an Amazon S3 bucket, Flickr, any web server or any FTP server. Files could be images, audios, videos or any documents available on your Android device. BucketUpload provides a file browser able to list folders from local file system, sd card and shared content providers
AndExplorer AndExplorer is a file manager for Android-powered devices. It allows browsing files and folders stored on device and sdcard. It can sort by name, size and date. Rename, delete, create folder features are available. It is able to uncompress ZIP, GZIP and TAR files too. It can be called from another application through Intent facilities
AndFTP (your FTP client) Your FTP/SFTP clientAndFTP is a FTP, FTPS, SCP, SFTP client. It can manage several FTP configurations. It comes with both device and FTP file browser. It provides download, upload and share features with resume support
GSAnywhere GSAnywhere is an application for Google Storage. It allows browsing your remote buckets on the Google storage cloud. You can copy, rename, delete and view permissions (ACL) on any remote object. It provides download and upload features. Resume support is available for downloads. A local file manager is also available for browsing and opening files on your device
S3Anywhere S3Anywhere is an Amazon S3 file manager for Android-powered phones. It allows managing several S3 buckets. It comes with both handset and S3 file managers. It provides download and upload features. Resume support for download is available. File managers allows renaming, deleting, and copying files. You can view permissions (ACL) on each file
WorldWideTime WorldWideTime is an application that displays time in cities all around the world with widgets. It can display date, week number and extra info such as country, state, phone code, currency, population, area in square km, country capital, GMT offset, DST start/end date and time zone.
12-hour and 24-hour clock setup are available
AndFTP AndFTP is a FTP/SFTP client for for Android-powered phones. It allows managing several FTP servers. It comes with both a device file browser and a FTP file browser. It provides download and upload features with resume support. Use device menu to rename, delete, copy, set permissions and create folders
ASTRO SMB Module ASTRO SMB Module - Adds SMB (Windows) networking to the ASTRO File Manager. It allows browsing, copy, paste, etc. of files on a Windows or SAMBA server. Only works through ASTRO. No icon will be added
Hoccer (Android) Hoccer is a new app for fast and easy exchange of information and content. Hoccer allows for the instant transfer of data, by way of intuitive gesturing with your mobile phone, eliminating the sometimes cumbersome and time consuming act of manually entering addresses and phone numbers
Droid Wall Droid Wall - Android Firewall is a front-end application for the powerful iptables Linux firewall. It allows you to restrict which applications are permitted to access your data networks.
This is the perfect solution if you don't have an unlimited data plan, or just wants to see your battery lasting longer
Parcels Simple package tracking application, which lets you keep track of all your packages
Network Alert Ad Have you come across a situation say while your smart-phone is on Wifi and then you move around your house, it sometimes switch to other Wifi network? Ideally you want to be informed for the new network connected
Shark for Root Shark for Root - Traffic sniffer working on 3G and WiFi.
You need tcpdump binary in /system/xbin for this program to work.
To open dump use WireShark or similar software, for preview dump on phone use Shark Reader.
Based on tcpdump
IP Address Widget IP Address Widget - A simple widget for your home screen that displays the IP Address and Network Mask for each active interfaces on the mobile phone.
Copy the information to clipboard and paste it in sms, email or any other applications
GAE Proxy GAE Proxy is a GAppProxy / WallProxy / GoAgent client for Android.
Now, use Google App Engine as a HTTP / HTTPS proxy. For more information, please visit the project home.
BEFORE YOU START
1. ROOT your android devices. For non-root or non-iptables users, only works in the built-in browser.
2. Install latest Busybox (Optional, if you know what it is)
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on AndSMB:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS