Garmin Mechanic - Get insight into how your car is performing with the free Garmin Mechanic application. Use the Skidpad to measure lateral acceleration, and track your speed and distance using GPS.
Taking a trip? Garmin Mechanic tracks your trips and calculates total distance, average speed, and estimated mileage to help increase fuel savings. Got more than one vehicle? You can track and collect data on multiple vehicles.
At the pump, enter your fill-up data and track average mileage, total fuel used, fuel cost, cost per mile and more. Set up service schedules for maintenance on all your vehicles, and get notifications when service is due.
Expand your toolbox by pairing the Garmin Mechanic app with our ecoRoute HD module (sold separately) and gain access to real-time performance data, including live gauges showing RPM, throttle position, intake pressure, manifold vacuum, boost, instant economy, battery voltage, real-time estimated power and torque, and more. Evaluate your driving style with the Eco Score gauge.
Create gauge sets and save them as Dashboards, and instantly recall them for different driving modes (e.g. towing, economy, racing).
Measure your vehicle's performance with the Acceleration/Dyno feature. Measure 0-30, 0-60 and 1/4-mile times, torque and horsepower.
With the ecoRoute HD module, Garmin Mechanic also calculates your instant and average fuel economy, and checks your vehicle’s self-test status for emissions certification. The vehicle diagnostics feature reads and provides descriptions for over 6500 error codes and resets your vehicle’s Check Engine light.
Export all your vehicle information (including fill-ups, service schedule, service history, sensor data, diagnostic data, acceleration runs and more) to view on your computer.
· Tablet support -- works with 7" and 10" tablets (all Android versions)
· Move to SD Card option
· Track average mileage and service history on multiple vehicles Features (when paired with ecoRoute HD module):
· View diagnostic codes and reset your vehicle's Check Engine light
· View and record real-time sensor data
· Calculate real-time and average fuel consumption
· Measure acceleration and calculate 0-30, 0-60, A¼-mile times, torque and horsepower.
· Record OBD sensor data from your vehicle and view it on your computer
What's New in This Release:
· Update to support Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) on small devices.
What's New in 1.2:
· New Gauges: Boost, Eco Score, Battery Voltage, Instant Economy
· Dashboard support: Save gauge sets for instant recall
· Trigger acceleration runs with device accelerometer
· Fuel-economy readings available in MPG, km/Liter, and Liter/100km
· Tablet support -- Works on 7" and 10" tablets (all Android versions)
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Garmin»:
Whereis Navigator Whereis Navigator turns your Telstra Android device into a Garmin GPS device
EveryCarListed Tap to find your next vehicle now with EveryCarListed! Winner of the 2011 Local Search Association Industry Excellence Award!!! EveryCarListed.com® app for on-the-go car buyers… Pay the Right Price with Vehicle Values from BLACK BOOK®
Radar detector (radar) The application will inform sound and show on the map arisen danger, the type and distance to the danger.
If you are connected to the Internet you will be able to monitor the traffic jams
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Comments on Garmin Mechanic:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS