Google Translate (Android) - Use Google Translate to instantly translate text between more than 50 languages.
· Dictionary results
· Voice input
· Romanization (e.g. Pinyin, Romaji, etc)
· History/star favorite translations
What's New in This Release:
· Handwriting input is now available for Hindi and Thai
· Camera input is now available for Afrikaans, Greek, Hebrew, and Serbian
What's New in 2.7:
· Save your favorite translations and sync them across devices
· More languages for camera input
What's New in 2.6:
· Translate without a network connection with offline language packages (available on Android 2.3 and above).
· Translate vertical text in Chinese, Japanese, and Korean with your Camera.
What's New in 2.5.3:
· Translate Chinese, Japanese, and Korean by recognizing text with your Camera (horizontal text only, for now).
· Recognize handwriting in more languages: Afrikaans, Croatian, Czech, Icelandic, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Slovak, Slovenian, Ukrainian, Welsh.
What's New in 2.5.2:
· Fix crash bug when sharing URL from other applications.
What's New in 2.5.1:
· Show "Did you mean" suggestions.
· More handwriting languages.
What's New in 2.5:
· Use camera to take a picture and brush text to translate (available on Android 2.3 and above).
· Get instant translation results as you type.
· Choose dialect preference for speech input.
· Japanese handwriting now recognizes multiple characters at once.
· Added access network state permission to check network availability when sending requests.
What's New in 2.4.2:
· Quick access to Conversation mode, History, and Favorites on tablets
· Copy translated text with a single touch
· Text-to-speech for your original source text
· Handwriting now available for even more languages!
What's New in 2.4.1:
· Bug fixes and various tweaks
What's New in 2.4:
· Simpler, more beautiful design
· Esperanto translation
· Many new text to speech languages
What's New in 2.3.1:
· Fixes for minor bugs
What's New in 2.3:
· Translate by writing instead of typing (7 languages including Chinese and Japanese)
What's New in 2.2:
· Conversation Mode now supports speech-to-speech translation for 12 more languages (French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Dutch Russian, Czech, Turkish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Polish).
· Added ability to post-edit and correct speech input in Conversation Mode (requires RECORD_AUDIO permission.)
· Added ability to view translation results in full screen mode.
What's New in 2.1:
· Text-to-speech (TTS) for Arabic, Korean and Japanese and improved TTS for several other languages.
· Translation to alpha languages: Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Georgian, Latin, Urdu.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Google»:
Google Videos (Android) Google Videos (Android) - Official player for the movies you rent from Android Market. Select from thousands of movie titles in Android Market and begin watching instantly -- no wires, no syncing, no hassle! Make your movie rentals available for offline use on your supported Android device so you can watch even when you are not connected
Google Apps Lookup (Android) Google Apps Lookup (Android) - Lookup allows Google Apps for Business and Google Apps for Education users to find and contact any user in their corporate domain. Users can type or speak name, domain alias (e.g., jdoe) or email address, and Lookup will find the contact information for the user from the Global Address List and provide rich, structured contact data
Google Translate Google Translate- Use Google Translate to instantly translate text between over 50 languages. Featuring: * Dictionary results * Text-to-speech * Voice input * Romanization (e.g. Pinyin, Romaji, etc) * History/star favorite translations
What's New in This Release:
· Improved stability. Fixed crash bugs
Google Currents Google Currents delivers beautiful magazine-like editions to your tablet and smartphone for high speed and offline reading. Features include:
SoundBack SoundBack - augments TalkBack with additional non-speech auditory cues that make the interaction both efficient and fun
Android Market Android Market - Optimized for the tablet form-factor and Android 3.0 (Honeycomb), Android Market now makes it fast and easy to find awesome apps, games, and widgets for you. Search and browse over 150,000 and apps and games available for download, organized by category, to customize your Android experience
Google Voice Search Google Voice Search - Quickly search your phone, the web, and nearby locations by speaking, instead of typing. Call your contacts, get directions, and control your mobile phone with Voice Actions
Google Goggles Google Goggles is a visual search app. Instead of using words, take a picture of an object with your camera phone: we attempt to recognize the object, and return relevant search results. Goggles can also recognize English, French, Italian, German and Spanish words and allow you to translate to other languages
Shopper Shopper- recognizes books and media by cover art, plus barcode scanning and voice search. Find local and online prices, reviews, specs, and more. Star your favorites and share with friends. Currently U.S. and U.K. prices only
Google Play Store Google Play Store makes it fast and easy to find awesome applications, games, and widgets for you
Microsoft translator Microsoft translator - is a translation application which can translate text as well as voice messages recorded with the help of a microphone. It offers translation into 50 languages with transcription and correct pronunciation. A user can also use a smart clock
ColorDict Dictionary Translate Universal DictionaryColor Dict•Fast search offline & online dictionaries at once•Words suggestion•StarDict compatible dictionary•Download free dictionary on market & internet•English,thesaurus,bible,etc•Best dictionary on the market•Supports Quick Search Box•Supports Color Note App2
Multi Phrasebook Multi Phrasebook - Very easy to use multi-lingual phrasebook containing basic phrases for use when traveling. Every phrase for each language contains sound. Languages: English, French, German, Russian, Spanish
Translate free 1. Translate free from the Internet-enabled real-time translation is available.(By Bing API)
SeaThreePO SeaThreePO utilizes Google's GTalk translation bots to provide a simple translation service. As the author says "Its translations aren't great, but would probably do in a pinch. They'll likely improve as Google improves its translation bots".
More about the SeaThreePO project you will find at: http://code.google
Language Translator - Changer Language Translator - Changer - Do you want to visit another country and you don’t have command on multiple languages? Don’t worry! Language Translator - Changer application is perfect to translate texts fast in your Android phone or tablet. With this free language translator, you won't have communication problems at all
Translator (Android) Provide the original language, the destination language and translate the phrase of your choice with Google Translate
Pita Translate Pita Translate makes it easy to translate words or phrases between pairs of languages. The target audience is people who are learning the language of the place they live who need to both a) translate from their native language to the local language and b) translate from the local language to their own
Google Translate It - Firefox Addon Google Translate It - Firefox Addon - This jetpack allows you to quickly translate text with Google Translate.
Currently only a widget is added that when clicked will change the page to a Google Translated version of the page
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on Google Translate (Android):
Date: 19 Oct 15
Date: 26 Jan 14
how we can download this software
Date: 16 Dec 13
Date: 25 Nov 13
Date: 13 Nov 13
Date: 19 Sep 13
!! paano ba ito e downlaod ang google translate? tnx po!
Date: 29 Aug 13
Date: 24 Aug 13
i think best
Date: 19 Aug 13
Date: 16 Aug 13
i very nice
Date: 16 Jul 13
Date: 10 Jul 13
Date: 10 Jun 13
Date: 2 Jun 13
Date: 3 Apr 13
Date: 20 Jan 13
i need it this dic
Date: 4 Jan 13
Date: 18 Oct 12
Date: 10 Jun 12
Date: 26 Sep 11
Date: 26 Sep 11
Date: 26 Sep 11
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS