FileSlick is a file manager with revolutionary gesture control, for a slick and easy approach to managing your files! FileSlick features:
· Root support
· Launching files / Sharing files
· Copy/Move/Delete/Rename Files and Folders
· Create Folders
· Preview and info for image files
· Filter support to find files in large folders
· Disable adverts option
· Theme Browser
· Modify permissions for root mode
· Toggle mount points between ReadWrite and ReadOnly
· Save hotlinks to folders of your choice
· SMB Support
· FTP Support
· ZIP Support
· Search in sub folders recursively
· Search for text inside files
· Quick access to remount / and /system as RO or RW (root only)
· Batch set folder/file permissions (root mode)
· Browse folders while performing file operations
· Total, Free, Used space for mount points
· Overlay support - Filesize Overlay
· Language Translations: English, Dutch, German, French, Greek, Russian, Portuguese, Spanish, Arabic, Catalan, Italian, Polish, Japanese
What's New in This Release:
· New advanced filter button added to normal filter. Currently allows filtering by date and filesize.
· Option to locally cache remote or archived files to allow them to be opened by other apps.
· Stability improvements for SMB mode.
What's New in 1.6.0:
· New view log option in root mode to see all root commands and responses
· Updated translations
· Changed default theme to a faster, simpler gray one
What's New in 1.5.9:
· SMB Bug fixes
· Fix to allow moving files between drives
· New media scan option in preferences
What's New in 1.5.5:
· Can set language explicitly in preferences
· 'Last Place' will automatically be added when changing places to allow quick access to the last place you were in.
What's New in 1.5:
· Vietnamese translation
· Support for Android 2.1 devices
· Bluetooth folder browsing / download / upload
What's New in 1.2.1:
· Optimized thumbnails for search displays
· New wakelock permission to allow for long transfers
· Dialog fixes
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «RyanZA»:
z4mod z4mod is another lagfix for Samsung Galaxy S. This one is a bit different from existing lagfixes though:
- Differences from OCLF: Uses native EXT/JFS instead of loopback mounts. Loopback mounts in linux can be a bit flakey at times, especially when they're on RFS. So this is generally better
Visual Traceroute Visual Traceroute will show you, on a map, the path your data travels to any server in the world
RealBench RealBench is an application for benchmarking the file system. For now it has just one benchmark -- a benchmark that heavily stresses the file system for both reading and writing, as well as heavily stressing ram and the garbage collector. Basically, this is a benchmark designed to do as poorly as possible with the SGS's stock problems
QuickSnap QuickSnap - Very simple application that makes up (slightly) for not having a dedicated camera button.
Install the application, put a shortcut to it on your homepage. Shortcut will open (as quickly as possible) a preview window. Tapping anywhere on the screen will take a photo. Back button to exit.
OCLF (One Click Lag Fix) OCLF- This is an APK (Normal Android App) that will install an EXT2 lag fix for you.
The APK itself can support a number of different lag fixes. It currently has the old OCLF V1 fix, which uses symlinks, and it now also has a new V2 fix which uses bind mounts.
How to use this:
Copy over the APK file onto your phone, and run/install it as normal using 'My Files'
Manage Manage is a file manager for the Android mobile platform. It can do basic file operations like move, copy, delete etc.
How Manage 1.2 works:
1. Files are copied into the folder clicked-on.
2. New folders are created in the path shown in the title-bar
SD Card Manager SD Card Manager is a free tool which helps you to easily manage files and folders in SD card.
SD Card Manager features:
· High Performance
· Browse files and folders
· Cut, copy and paste files and folders
· Create, rename and delete files
· Free space and used space information
Super Manager Super Manager Better manage the application and web pages with Super Manager. Powerful, attractive UI! With its help you can use your phone more quickly and easily. * Main Feature
figofuture Android File Manager figofuture Android File Manager - File browser for Android. Can use the system relative software to open apk/image/audio/video/pdf/document files
ES File Explorer File Manager ES File Explorer File Manager - ES File Explorer is a free, full-featured file and application manager. It functions as all of these apps in one: file manager, application manager, task killer, download manager, cloud storage client (compatible with Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box.net, Sugarsync, Yandex, Amazon S3, and Ubuntu One
Blackmoon File Browser Blackmoon File Browser - Browse, open, rename, manage, copy, move, delete or even email files found on your Android phone. Aware of 100+ registered file extensions.
· Browse Folders / Files, expands the display so that really long filenames are not cut off.
· Open Folders / Files (as long as you have permission)
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on FileSlick:
Date: 15 Nov 13
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS