GOFG (Get On Fat Guy) Sports Computer is a cross platform sports tracker. Supported platforms are Android, Maemo, Symbian, WebOS and Windows Mobile. It is OpenSource and its intention is to support tracking your sports activities using GPS.
What's New in This Release:
· Tracking on a Symbian system should now work
· Introduced a custom folder select dialog
· Average value for speed is now calculated on basis of total distance and total time instead of accumulated speed data
· Added option for Export & Track Folder which can be set using the settings-dialog
What's New in 1.2.0:
· This is a maintenance release and fixes several bugs as well as introduces some new features like a settings and an about dialog
Like it? Share with your friends!
Warning! This application may be not compatible with your device Google Android 4.4
Other Android Freeware of Developer «GOFG Sports Computer»:
GOFG Sports Computer GOFG Sports Computer is a cross platform sports tracker. Supported platforms are Android, Maemo, Symbian, WebOS and Windows Mobile. It is OpenSource and its intention is to support tracking your sports activities using GPS
Msn health and fitness Msn health and fitness - is a useful application which helps to keep you fit and fresh. You will get a wide range of exercises which will be best for you, detailed video content of trainings and diet guide
Fitness Pal A collection of video tutorials with various fitness workouts
Daily Yoga for Back (Free) Daily Yoga is a series of Yoga exercises to train different parts of your body. Comprehensive training for both men and women aims to offer a physical boost-up through regular Yoga exercises
Pilates Bilgi Yarismasi Kendinizi deneyin, Pilates bilginizi olcun! Bilgi yarismasi sevenler buraya! Bilgi yarismalari serisinde; en cok kategoride en cok dogru cevabi siz bilin, siralamada en ustte yer alin. 30 soruluk bu bilgi yarismasinda iyi sanslar