GOFG (Get On Fat Guy) Sports Computer is a cross platform sports tracker. Supported platforms are Android, Maemo, Symbian, WebOS and Windows Mobile. It is OpenSource and its intention is to support tracking your sports activities using GPS.
What's New in This Release:
· Tracking on a Symbian system should now work
· Introduced a custom folder select dialog
· Average value for speed is now calculated on basis of total distance and total time instead of accumulated speed data
· Added option for Export & Track Folder which can be set using the settings-dialog
What's New in 1.2.0:
· This is a maintenance release and fixes several bugs as well as introduces some new features like a settings and an about dialog
Like it? Share with your friends!
Warning! This application may be not compatible with your device Google Android 4.4
Other Android Freeware of Developer «GOFG Sports Computer»:
Yoga Tips PRO Master yoga poses and yoga meditation with "Yoga Tips Pro" app! Discover different types of yoga and learn how to practice yoga at home, improve your health and connect with your spirituality!
fitness weight lose It is a wonderful how If you have a good App to guides you to lose weight , fitness and build muscle
Walk And Run Pedometer Walk And Run Pedometer- Lets you measure how far you ran/walked, track your walking distance, speed, time, and calories burned and store a record of your daily workouts to stay fit
How To Learn Popping If you start to learn popping, animation or robot dance, you will want to know some professional dancers. This application is ideal one for people just beginning to have an interest in thease dance