Location Tracker - Why do you need Location Tracker application?
1. Track, monitor and manage an individual or group of people for operational and safety security reasons.
2. Send an instant alert in emergency situation by pressing the Panic button.
How to start?
1. Install the application on your Android phone.
2. Create your account by providing your email id, phone number of the device, name, country and submit it.
3. Check your email for the password. Once you get the password your account is activated. It may take from few minutes to hours before you get the password. Ensure to check spam folder in case email goes to spam.
4. Log in to the application using your registered email and password received. Here you can configure the Panic Settings and enable/disable the monitoring options. You can also change or reset password.
5. Login at " http://location.mobileappsquare.com/" with same registered email id and same password to use various features with easy to use dashboard and help.
How to use Panic feature on phone?
1. Apart from location tracker application icon a panic icon (Red Button) is created after application is installed. You can bring panic icon from menu to home screen like any other icon.
2. In case of emergency press the Panic icon (Red Button) and it will take the following actions:
- Sends SMS to the configured mobile number in settings with information
- Sends Email to the configured email
- Makes repeated phone calls to the configured phone number until the Panic is stopped
How to use Geofence feature?
Application provides you a geofence feature you can configure from web dashboard. It allows you to set multiple schedule based geofence settings for each user in your account. A geofence event is triggered based on active fence schedule.
How to add more users to account?
1. Install same apk on user phones and submit the registration using same email id that you have used for your main account in the email field of registration.
2. Phone is automatically added in your account and will be configured with same settings as you have for monitoring and panic.
3. You can monitor and manage phone from your dashboard account.
Note: Please keep the application updated for new upgrades.
Disclaimer: This is a supplementary tool providing a mechanism of communication.
Draw And Email To Self "Draw and Email to Self" is an application to draw hand notes on your Android device screen and mail it instantly to your pre-configured e-mail address
WorldGeographyQuiz Enjoy fun, free World Geography Quiz at your fingertips! Challenge yourself or share with friends. The multiple-choice quiz format is easy-to-use, fun and educational. Four options for each question, only one right answer!
WorldOrganizationsQuiz Enjoy fun, free World Organizations quiz at your fingertips! Challenge yourself or share with friends. The multiple-choice quiz format is easy-to-use, fun and educational. Four options for each question, only one right answer!
GeometryQuiz Enjoy fun, free Geometry Quiz at your fingertips! Challenge yourself or share with friends. The multiple-choice quiz format is easy-to-use, fun and educational. Four options for each question, only one right answer!
SportsQuiz Enjoy fun, free Sports Quiz at your fingertips! Challenge yourself or share with friends. The multiple-choice quiz format is easy-to-use, fun and educational. Four options for each question, only one right answer!
IndiaSportsQuiz Enjoy fun, free India Sports Quiz at your fingertips! Challenge yourself or share with friends. The multiple-choice quiz format is easy-to-use, fun and educational. Four options for each question, only one right answer!
Location Manager Location Manager - This unique location app is best described with the following scenarios:
I live in an area where the Oregon, California, and Santa Fe Trails all passed through. There are signs everywhere saying, "The trails crossed here"
Local Places Local Places is a brilliant application to search local places around you. Local Places identifies your location and search for asked places near you as per distance set by you
My Family Geofence 1. With My Family Geofence, you can create a specific "safe zone" or "unauthorized zone" on a map and get an E-mail Alert if the phone leaves the area.
2. Receive an instant alert in case of breach of specific zone
CompassNavi Compass / Navigation Activity, mainly for OpenGPX, but can be used from any application
Red Panic Button (Android) Red Panic Button - When you are in trouble press the Red Panic Button! You just have to set a panic number and the mobile phone will send a sms which contains a link to Google Maps with your fine GPS based or coarse GSM based coordinates.
What's New in This Release:
· New Feedback button!
· QVGA and WVGA screen layout improvements!
What's New in 2
MyCar Locator Free MyCar Locator Free - Use MyCar Locator to remember where you park and guide you back to your car!
MyCar Locator free is the easiest to use car locator on the market, with all essential information displayed at all times
GPS Logger GPS Logger is an Android application that reads data from the GPS receiver and saves it as a gpx file
amAze GPS light edition amAze GPS light edition provides access to worldwide street maps, full topographic map coverage of the USA and satellite imagery for 200 major cities around the world. It allows you to search in a worldwide rich POI database and you can upgrade to the full version that includes turn-by-turn voice guided navigation from within the application
amAze (Sony Ericsson) AmAze is a first of its kind free navigation and local search service. It is free to download and use and it contains wide coverage of maps including aerial photo in Europe, North America, Australia and parts of Asia and Africa
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on Location Tracker:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS