GOFG (Get On Fat Guy) Sports Computer is a cross platform sports tracker. Supported platforms are Android, Maemo, Symbian, WebOS and Windows Mobile. It is OpenSource and its intention is to support tracking your sports activities using GPS.
What's New in This Release:
· Tracking on a Symbian system should now work
· Introduced a custom folder select dialog
· Average value for speed is now calculated on basis of total distance and total time instead of accumulated speed data
· Added option for Export & Track Folder which can be set using the settings-dialog
What's New in 1.2.0:
· This is a maintenance release and fixes several bugs as well as introduces some new features like a settings and an about dialog
Like it? Share with your friends!
Warning! This application may be not compatible with your device Google Android 4.4
Other Android Freeware of Developer «GOFG Sports Computer»:
Noom Walk Pedometer Alpha A power efficient pedometer that counts your steps, calories and distance in the background. Uses very little battery. Alpha release!
Office Yoga Office Yoga is a health application for Android users with nine sets of easy yoga movements, which you can practice for relaxation and refreshment
FitSyncŪ Featured in New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Guardian, Washington Post, Shape, Muscle & Fitness, Men's Fitness, MORE, Marie Claire, MSN, CNET and more.Men's Fitness: "All the tools you demand from a mobile workout companion
List of supported devices is not defined
Comments on GOFG Sports Computer:
Date: 2 Mar 13
I luv u all till the end
Date: 30 Jan 13
Date: 5 Dec 12
besst of that
Date: 1 Jun 12
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS