3G Watchdog - 3G Watchdog.
Guarding you against costly Internet overages.
3G Watchdog data counter monitors your Mobile Internet (3G/Edge/GPRS) data usage, shows a status icon (green/orange/red) in the notif bar and a detailed report page. Widget (2 sizes). And much more!
- Should NOT be installed on SD card (run as service)
- DO NOT USE version 0.30.0, please UPGRADE to 0.30.1 or greater!
* KNOWN PROBLEMS:
- [June 2011] Inaccuracy reported on Samsung with Gingerbread 2.3.3. Modifications in 3G Watchdog 0.28.2 and 0.29.0 should have fixed (or at least reduced) the problem, your feed back on versions 0.28.2+ is welcome.
- [May 5, 2011] Large inaccuracy reported on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1v and 10.1 with Honeycomb - this problem seems to affect other data counting applications as well (so it's probably caused by the tablet itself).
· Device support: Samsung Galaxy S4 and Grand Duos (GT-I9082), Samsung Captivate Glide "R" variant, Motorola RAZR i XT890, Nexus 7 tablet with 3G/4G.
What's New in 0.38.6:
· Lithuanian translation.
· Device support: Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 C, and S5839i on Android 2.3.
What's New in 0.38.5:
· Device support: Asus PadFone 2, Motorola RAZR XT910, Samsung Galaxy Ace I, Sony Xperia ion LT28 LTE.
· FIXed tethered WiFi usage non identified as tethered usage on the LT15i w/ ICS.
· FIXed Wifi tethered usage not counted in global mobile usage on some devices (e.g. SGS2 and SGS3) when "use pre-froyo" is used and the tethered and non tethered Wifi interfaces are the same.
· Other minor fixes.
What's New in 0.38.4:
· Latvian translation (thanks to Viesturs Ruzans).
· Device support: some variants of Samsung Galaxy S3.
· Minor bug fixes
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Richard Gruet»:
Minus Minus.com is the easiest way to share files from your Android device for Free!
★★★★★ Minus is MULTI-PLATFORM AND COMPLETELY FREE - IMAGE and FILE SHARING ★★★★★
Wireless Tether Wireless Tether - enables WiFi-tethering for "rooted" handsets running Android. Clients (your laptop for example) can connect via WiFi (ad-hoc mode) and get access to the Internet using the 3G or 2G connection which is established by the handset.
What's New in This Release:
· Minor bugfixes. Last release of "wireless tether"
HostEye Lite HostEye Lite - Check service status on your servers on the road, in a meeting or on vacation. Monitor your critical hosts and know what services are up and running or down
FastFTP FastFTP is a fast and tiny FTP client for Android
URLy - the URL sharer Multi-purpose URL sharer: Easily shorten URLs, upload files and send messages. URLy is a multi-purpose URL tool for sharing URLs. It comes with a lot of features, is highly customizable and very easy to use
GetBlue Use GetBlue to communicate with any TCP/IP or serial Bluetooth device connected to your Android smartphone.
GetBlue works like a simple TELNET application. Captured device data is displayed immediately. Manually entered data is sent to the device as required
WiFi Manager WiFi Manager - A tool to manage Wifi connections - discover and connect to Wifi networks.
Includes a home screen widget with detailed connection state, including SSID and IP address.
Use the Radar View to find the best channel for your home or work router
Rocket VPN Unblock the Internet, browse securely & protect your privacy with Rocket VPN
Dailymotion App Dailymotion is the best way to find, watch, and share the internet's most popular videos. Use staff
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on 3G Watchdog:
Date: 26 Aug 15
how to 3G watchdog
Date: 18 Jul 13
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS