Scriptify - Firefox Addon - Scriptify allows you to easily create and manage restartless add-ons made from Scriptish and Greasemonkey userscripts. Once you have created an add-on, Scriptify makes it easy for you to manage it, and can automatically update it to maintain compatibility with Firefox rolling releases.
Add-ons created by Scriptify are small and efficient, and unlike Greasemonkey add-ons, are loaded from the compile cache in recent Firefox releases.
In addition to the standard Greasemonkey API, Scriptified scripts have the following added API functions:
· GM_loadScript to load additional scripts.
· GM_makeDOM to create DOM trees from E4X XML literals.
· GM_finish to prematurely stop the script from loading, as the return statement is not allowed at the top level.
· GM_reportError to log errors and stack traces to the Error Console.
· GM_debug to log messages to the Error Console only when debugging preferences are set.
· GM_setClipboard, per Scriptish, to write text to the clipboard.
· GM_ready to execute code when the page is ready, for scripts which are injected early in the load sequence.
· GM_xmlhttpRequest responses have additional responseXML and responseJSON properties.
· Additionally, add-ons can create their own chrome-privileged API functions through API scripts when necessary.
What's New in This Release:
· Go to gross contortions to ensure that the Windows add-on manager does not balk at us.
What's New in 0.2.1:
· Some compatibility fixes.
· Preserve em:localized blocks on install.rdf writeout.
· Minor startup performance improvement for generated add-ons.
ActionScript3 Reference A reference manual for the application programming interfaces (APIs) for Adobe Flash Professional, Flash Player and Adobe AIR
Learn Apache POI Word Learn Apache POI Word provides a basic understanding of Apache POI library and its features
Learn Euphoria This tutorial gives a complete understanding on Euphoria
Learn SIP v2 This tutorial is designed for absolute beginners
mBS Mobile Android The mBS Mobile for Android is a fully integrated Mobile OSGi 4.1 runtime eval stack for Android
Java Interview MCQ Java is a set of several computer software and specifications developed by Sun Microsystems, later
Learn Scala Scala smoothly integrates features of object-oriented and functional languages
Learn CSharp This app has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic C# programming
learn XML-RPC XML-RPC is the simplest XML-based protocol for exchanging information between computers across a net
Learn Mahout This tutorial is designed for absolute beginners
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Nokia Internet Tablet OS Maemo 5.0 |
Comments on Scriptify - Firefox Addon:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS