Remotus is an application that connects an Android phone to a computer through a WIFI network, and allows the user to use the phone as a wireless mouse and keyboard.
Remotus is completely free and open source.
Make sure both your phone and computer are connected to the same WIFI network.
· Disable the computer's firewall if needed.
· Download the server application and run it on the computer.
· Install the android application and run it.
· Enter your computer's name or IP as shown in the server application and click connect.
· Scroll by swiping the right edge of the screen.
· Right click by long clicking on the screen.
· Click and drag support.
· Swype support.
· Should work with any android keyboard.
· Use the phone's D-Pad as the keyboard's arrow key and the D-Pad center button as the enter key.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Khaled Nasr»:
TotalMedia® Remote TM Remote for Android phone users to control video playback Use your Android phone as a remote to control video playback with ArcSoft’s TotalMedia Theatre 5
SplashID Enterprise ***Important: Only download this version of SplashID if instructed by your IT administrator. For our consumer version, download SplashID Safe instead.***
NES Controller NES Controller is a Gamepad/Gamecontroller/Joystick for Windows. It emulates a Joystick so you can use it in every game
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Comments on Remotus:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS