SugarSync is the easiest way to access files from all your computers (Mac/PC). View, edit, and share files, sync to the SD card, stream music/videos, and upload photos. Newly re-architectured for easier navigation, plus e-mail auto-fill and transfer status.
· Remote file access and browsing: Retrieve and view files from any computer in your SugarSync account.
· Local file management: You can browse and upload files stored directly on the phone. Allows you to copy and paste files to other folders, create new folders, rename files and folders, etc.
· On demand synchronization: Edit files directly on your phone (requires separate document editor application); SugarSync will detect file changes and prompt you to upload revisions back to the cloud and other computers.
· Shared folders: Send files and folders (small or large) to anyone and collaborate on projects through Shared Folders.
· Powerful Photo features: Browse photos stored on your computers in large or small format and directly upload photos taken with your Android camera phone
What's New in This Release:
· Matches the simple design of the SugarSync 2.0 desktop and web apps.
· Cloud search enables you to search for files across all your computers
· Sync folders from the SD card to SugarSync
· Beautiful photo gallery with larger thumbnails
· Thumbnail images for popular video file formats
· Improved performance and battery life optimization
What's New in 3.6:
· Fixed font sizing issues on low resolution devices (e.g., Samsung Intercept and Huawei IDEOS U8150).
· Fixed crashing issue on Android v1.6 (older devices running Donut).
· Added ability to sync shared folders (folders shared with you) to your Android device.
· Significant improvements to file syncing engine for better handling of large folders.
· Added easier access to files that have been synced locally when your Android device is offline.
What's New in 3.5.1:
· Easily share files and entire folders to your friends on Facebook, email, SMS, and more.
· Select multiple items at once. We support batch operations!
· Copy, move, and delete files or folders.
· Earn free storage in the app.
· Do stuff faster with our new Quick Actions menu.
· View your account storage usage.
· Use it on Ice Cream Sandwich. We now support it.
· Rename how your device appears in SugarSync.
· See fewer bugs.
What's New in 3.3.2:
· Added French language support.
What's New in 3.2.3:
· Duplicate files are no longer created on upload failures or lost network connections
· AutoSync now restarts automatically, even if your Android device restarts
· Improved handling of documents if there is a default viewing app
What's New in 3.2:
· AutoSync Photos: Instantly backs up photos taken using the devices camera to your computers
· AutoSync Folders: Two-way automatic sync for data synced locally to your device. Changes you make to files sync automatically. Files synced to your device are always up to date, even when offline
· Brand new Help section
· Simplified menu layout
· Better performance and stability
What's New in 3.1.1:
· Japanese localization
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Sharpcast»:
Nix Sync Nix Sync is a quick and dirty app to dump the address book and other information in your phone onto your SD card
Android Sync Manager WiFi Android Sync Manager WiFi is the first Wireless PC (Windows) Sync Tool in Android Market. With Android Manager, you can manage your handset data easily and wireless sync with your PC via WiFi technology. Including contacts, messages, photos, music, video, applications and calendar
MyLink Advanced for Outlook MyLink Advanced for Outlook provides full synchronization of all Microsoft Outlook emails (inbox, sent, outbox and drafts), contacts, calendar, tasks and notes with all Android phones via USB.
Download the mobile app for FREE. PC Client is available for download from caamba
TouchDown HD for Tablets This is the tablet optimized version of TouchDown. TouchDown HD gets your Email, Contacts, Calendar and Tasks from your corporate Exchange server, and gives you a single tabbed view
Upvise Mobile Contacts Upvise Mobile Contacts, lets you manage your contacts from your web browser and get them automatically on your phone. Type in some contact information in your mobile when you meet someone, and it is automatically uploaded to your web account at http://www.upvise.com/ . With the Contacts app, your contacts are always in sync between your mobile and your web account
Rseven Rseven - Mobile lifecache app, where all the data in the mobile phone are preserved online & shown in a Timeline.
· Backup SMS, MMS, image, video & audio files.
· Sync contact & calendar.
· Track your location
· Call recording is still one-sided only
Motorola Handset USB Driver for Windows (64-bit) Motorola Handset USB Driver for Windows (64-bit) is used for connecting your Motorola handset to a 64-bit Windows computer via a USB cable. Supported Handsets This driver supports most Motorola OS, Motorola Linux OS, Motorola iDEN, Motorola Symbian/UIQ, Motorola Windows Mobile and Motorola i-Mode handsets
gTasks gTasks - Offline Tasks application that syncs with Google Tasks
Wifi File Transfer Wifi File Transfer - This application provides solution for the users who want to connect their android mobile with PC without connecting through a data cable or wire. The application provides the connectivity of mobile device with PC through Wi-Fi. User can copy, paste, and delete files from his /her phone by connecting it with Personal Computer
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on SugarSync (Android):
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS