Box - Box for Android lets you easily view, access and share files:*Browse files on Box*View documents, media & other files (5GB Free)*Share links to files*Create and upload files from your device*Search through filesBox's web-based service also lets you share, manage and collaborate on content online. Visit www.box.net.Recent changes:* Upload photos, videos and audio files stored in other applications on your Android device* Create photos, videos and audio files directly from the Box application* Bug fixes and improved stability* Fixes minor issues with storing login credentials
What's New in This Release:
· Introducing Box Notes on Android! Including the ability to bold, italic, underline, bullet, number list, indent, outdent, and cut/copy/paste.
· New Recently Opened files list
· New options for shared links: set expiration dates and prevent downloading
· New client settings that admins can control: copy/paste, opening into other apps, and automatic content uploading
· Ability to pull to refresh a folder list
· Ability to delete comments on files
· Box for EMM available upon request
What's New in 3.0.2:
· Support for Android 4.4 (KitKat)
· Several bug fixes
What's New in 2.2.7:
· Bug fixes including those for uploads on Android 4.3 and Nexus 7 layouts
What's New in 2.2.0:
· New left-swipe navigation drawer
· Revamped updates feed with document preview and new filtering options
· New resizable home screen widget with scrolling
· Ability to sort a folder by name, date, or size
· Grid (icon) view for files
· Ability to switch between multiple Box accounts from inside the app
· Real-time updates to offline files while inside the app
· Localized file and folder sizes
· Finnish language support
What's New in 2.1.9:
· Core improvements (using V2 of the Box API)
· Many bug fixes, including file uploads with foreign characters
What's New in 2.1.5:
· Added option to customize permissions of newly created shared links
· Added preview capability for audio and video files
· Polish translation update
· New Hebrew translation
What's New in 2.1.2:
· Minor bug fix for editing files that have been saved for offline.
What's New in 2.1.1:
· Minor bug fix for uploads after upgrading
What's New in 2.0.2:
· Minor bug fix for shared link handling
What's New in 2.0.1:
· Previews of documents are now rendered right in the app so you can see your files without opening them!
· Ability to download and save whole folders for offline use (store in encrypted cache)
· Brand new transfer manager
· App handles shared link URLs
· File and folder descriptions are now viewable and editable
What's New in 1.8.5:
· Added ability to move/copy files and folders!
· Multiple select files and folders with a long press
· Bug fixes and security improvements
What's New in 126.96.36.199:
· Fixes an issue with JellyBean.
What's New in 1.8.1:
· Minor bug fixes and UI tweaks
What's New in 1.4.2:
· Upload pictures from Picasa folders.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Box.net Inc»:
Dual File Manager XT Dual File Manager XT - Complete and easy file manager for files and folders, with dual page view for fast transfers. Dual explorer allows you to easily browse the SD card
Explorer Fast, lightweight and easy to use file manager. Perfect for organizing your SD card contents
GO FileMaster GO FileMaster - powerful, but at the same time simple and convenient file manager for Android, with which you can quickly and easily transfer files (images, documents, folders, audio and video) between mobile devices, including the PC
Files Droid Files Droid is a file explorer for Android.
· Manage your folders & files simply.
· Add folder, open, rename, move and delete file instantly.
· Single click on item file list to view action.
· Long click on item file list to switch action.
· Support action default with your Android system
AL File Manager AL File Manager - ANDLABS brings to you the most simple, intuitive and lightweight file manager for Android devices.
The AL File Manager helps you to access and manage all the files on your SD-card.
· Browse your Device
· Open files
· Move files
· Delete files
· Rename files
· Send files via facebook, Gmail, MMS, ..
File System Explorer File System Explorer by John Lombardo is a minimalistic system file browser written as a showcase for a simple Android application.
The program lists system files and directories. Users can navigate through the directory structure by clicking on directories. Actually no files can be launched from the browser - users get warned when a file is clicked
RAR RAR - a powerful and popular archiver ported to Android devices. The application is aimed at viewing, unpacking or compression of archive files. Create rar and zip files exactly from your smartphone
Super Manager 3.0 Super Manager 3.0 - This is a powerful system utility for Android, more than 20 utility !!
You can install the software to replace the well-known software, such as: the EXPLORER ROOT, Titanium Backup, Task Manager, and APP Lock, the Schedule, ..., etc.
• If you want to use the beta version, you can follow us in our Facebook, http://www.facebook
AnExplorer Added navigation pane for tablets
Added app name in action bar in home withbottom menu for Android 4.0
File Manager Full featured file manager on Android, fresh UI design and user friendly functions!
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on Box:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS