G Cloud Backup - New: Access your Android from the Web: Read your messages, download your call logs, view photos, share files and more: www.gcloudbackup.com★★★
★★★ New: Add more than one device under the same account. Now you can protect multiple devices and restore from your other devices★★★
Backup and protect your SMS messages, contacts, call logs, documents, settings, photos, music and videos to a secure cloud location
If you have any questions or inquires please contact: email@example.com
Before submitting a comment, we will get back to you ASAP
Thank you :)
Never worry about losing your device, (One device is lost every 3 Secs in the US) just install this App and it will intelligently backup all your data to a secure cloud/online location, and its FREE
Just select what to backup and you’re done, it intelligently backs up daily when your battery level is normal and connected to WiFi, you can also select to use 3G.
[+] Never worry about losing, damaging, replacing or upgrading your phone, G Cloud provides mobile to mobile free restore that is so easy
[+] It comes with FREE 1 GB (which is enough for most devices) with the ability to earn up to 8 GB FREE
• Backup Messages (SMS), contacts, call logs, documents, settings, photos, videos and music
• Access your messages, call logs, download contacts, share music, videos and view photos from the web: www.gcloudbackup.com
• Protect more than one device
• Secure data transfer (Secure Socket Layer) and storing (256-AES)
• Backs up to the secure and reliable Amazon AWS cloud storage
• Daily automatic backups when WiFi is available, plugged in, or have plenty of battery life
• Easy mobile to mobile restore and same device restore.
• No rooting or special configuration required
• Backup External SD cards
• Restore/Migrate to a new device with a click
• Backs up every version of all files
• Advanced options to change daily schedule, disable automatic schedule, backup over 3G, and more
• No Rooting is required
★★★ Backup your apps settings, game levels, app customization, and more with G Cloud Apps Backup. FOR ROOTED DEVICES ONLY.
To activate, please open G Cloud> Settings and tap install G Cloud Apps Backup. ★★★
What's New in This Release:
· New store interface
· Bug fixes
· KitKat External SD restore fix
What's New in 3.8.0:
· KitKat Support
· Minor Bug fix
|Memory Booster Pro|
Releases memory, increases speed storage and space
|Maxthon Add-on: Bookmark Backup|
Maxthon Add-on: Bookmark Backup - Back up and restore your bookmarks with this very useful Maxthon add-on. You can also import your bookmarks from default Android browser. Bookmarks will be saved to a SD card.
Please note: it cannot be launched as a single app
Today some apps store big files over the internal SD card (e.g. games, podcasts, offline RSS content, pictures, videos, offline navigation software). Typically users have a small internal sd card size (~16GB) while the external SD is a lot bigger (~32-64GB)
FastContactsBackup Application Developed for safe your phonebook. it will backup and restore your phonebook Contacts
|Ambrosia Battery Widget|
Beautiful battery level widget
Must have app for any root user. Make backups, flash ROMs, and own your device.ROM Manager is THE MUST HAVE APP for any Android root user. (Over 600000 downloads and counting!)* Flash your recovery to the latest and greatest ClockworkMod recovery.* Manage your ROMs via a handy UI
|Speed Booster and Memory Cleaner|
Optimize your Android device’s CPU, extend Battery Life, Clean Cache and Memory with one tap
|Advanced Task Cleaner Pro|
Advanced Task Cleaner Pro - Releasing memory! Very easy to use!
Cleaning running applications.
Making your android phone speed up and saving battery!
support android 1.5 and up.
HOW TO USE
It's Pretty simple:-)
+show uninstall apk icon appSaver only saved apps onto the sd card,can't optimize internal memory. +add app size information. +Delete apk file
StaySafe - Create full ROMs from clean releases! Just one click.
1. Install the app.
2. Create a folder called "update" on the SD card.
3. Place "update.sh" and a "system.sqsh" image in that folder.
4. Run the app, click the button.
5. Rename "NEW_system.ext2" on the SD card's root to "system