MyPhoneExplorer - Connect your SonyEricsson phone via cable, bluetooth or infrared and you'll be surprised how easy and efficient you can manage your phone with this compact software. Since its first appearance MyPhoneExplorer evolved into the most popular freeware tool for SE-phones and is constantly extended by new features.
MyPhoneExplorer is basically compatible with all Phones from SonyEricsson except P800i, P900i and P910i. Besides this there exists a few Low-Cost-Phones (f.e. T200i) which does not have a PC-Interface. If you are using a Symbian-Phone from SE please note: Its needed to install the PC-Suite first and the connection with MyPhoneExplorer is only possible through USB-Cable.
· Adressbook - with direct sync to Outlook, Windows contacts, Thunderbird, GMail, Lotus Notes and Tobit David
· Organizer with calendarview and direct sync to Outlook, Sunbird, Thunderbird, Windows calendar(Vista), Rainlendar, Lotus Notes, Google, Tobit David and net shared calendars (WebDAV, FTP, local)
· SMS - archive, export, import, excessive messages,...
· Filebrowser with cachesystem to minimize datatransfer, automatic photosync...
· Set phoneclock based on atomtime
· and much more. f.e.: calllists, edit profiles, control phone, memorystatus, phonemonitor,...
What's New in This Release:
· Some serious bugs of version 1.8.3 fixed
What's New in 1.8.2:
Some changes for Android-based phones:
· Tasks and Notes including Sync (you'll get separate Apps on the phone)
· full remote control your phone through USB-Connection (ROOT not required!)
· Textinput: Allows to use your PC-Keyboard for typing text on your phone, works also through Bluetooth and WiFi
· supporting now all telephone-number types, its possible to use now also formatting-characters
· new fields for contacts (IM and anniversary)
· compatibility with Thunderbird 7
· new main icon
· call-duration is shown in call-lists
· contactaccount-filter in the sidebar
· calendar-GUI slightly polished
· MyPhoneExplorer Client will be launched automatically on Bluetooth-connection, for WiFi the client is also able to launch automatically (optional)
· sidebar gadget does work now also on 64bit environment
· some other smaller changes, many bugfixes
What's New in 1.81:
· WiFi-Connection can be protected with a optional PIN-Code
· possibility to enter the IP-Address manually to override network problems
· Access to Contact-Groups
· Contact-accounts and calendars are displayed
· Download installed apps through Backup-wizard
· fixed many bugs
What's New in 1.8.0:
· MyPhoneExplorer is now able to manage Android-Phones - and not only from SonyEricsson. This means there are many new supported models f.e. SonyEricsson X10, HTC Desire. Motorola Milestone, and much more.
TouchRemote - Fully-fledged remote control for your Windows PC. Control music, video, presentations, keyboard, mouse and desktop easily from your mobile device via WiFi, Bluetooth or Internet.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a BETA TEST VERSION and not a final product!
If you experience any issues please use the contact form at http://touchremote.eu/contact
Transform your smartphone into a remote-control device
|Media Remote for Tablet|
"Media Remote" is an App designed to let you take control of some of Sony’s latest Blu-ray/TV/AV Receiver Products. Check the Sony website for a list of compatible models
|Google TV Remote (Android)|
Google TV Remote (Android) - Turn your Android device into a fully functional Google TV remote! Use the mouse pad, arrow keys, and the full range of buttons. You can also share videos and web pages with the TV and even use your voice to search for content.
To get started, connect your Android device to the same network as your Google TV
FooMote Lite - Control your foobar2000 with your Android device.
Follow the INSTRUCTIONS on banamalon.net! It uses the foo-httpcontrol. Download the FOOBAR_FOOMOTE.ZIP from banamalon
MaxxSpy is a cell phone tracking and monitoring software for Android smartphones and tablets. Once installed on the target phone you will be able to monitor and record all calls made and received, call recording, real time GPS location of the phone, track and record text messages (SMS), track whatsa
|Remote TV Simulator|
Now you can control your TV with this universal remote control TV
TunesRemote helps you remote control your DACP-compatible desktop or laptop media player, such as Apple iTunes. It lets you easily browse your albums, including full-text search from a distance
|WMP - Remote Lite|
WMP - Remote Lite - Remote control Windows Media Player (WMP) with this application!
Swipe the top buttons away to access mute, fullscreen and audio buttons.
You will NEED HOMEMEDIA to control WMP with your Android device! Server program can be downloaded on banamalon
Air swiper - is a handy application which allows you to control your device by means of touch free gestures using an oncoming indicator. A user can set the following functions: enable sleeping mode and unblock smartphone, control text messages, sound parameters, Bluetooth on and off, mobile data