Google Docs (Android) - Create, edit, upload and share your documents with the Google Docs application.
· Designed for Android to save you time finding your docs
· Edits to your documents appear to collaborators in seconds
· Make quick changes to spreadsheets
· View your documents, PDFs, images and more.
· Upload and convert files to the Google Docs format
· Take a photo of printed text and convert it to a Google document
· Share docs with your phone's contacts
What's New in This Release:
· Create, view and edit Google documents with our new Android editor
· Rich text formatting (bold, italics, underline, font color, background color)
· Layout tools (bulleted lists, numbered lists, indentation)
· Real-time collaboration - see edits from others in seconds
· Cursor presence and highlighting
What's New in 1.0.43:
· Make any file available offline for view access while not connected.
· Manage offline content, including seeing what's out of date.
· Automatic syncing of offline content while on wifi.
· Star and rename files while offline.
· Improved reading experience of Google documents while on a tablet.
What's New in 1.0.30:
· Optimized experience for tablet users, Honeycomb (Android 3.0+)
· New 3-panel interface for improved browsing
· Details panel showing a thumbnail and sharing information
· Improved sharing experience with autocomplete system
· Landscape or portrait mode
· Improved video playback
What's New in 1.0.20:
· Fixes a problem with logging in.
What's New in 1.0.16:
· Available in 46 languages.
· Copy an image from your Android gallery directly to the Google Docs Web Clipboard.
· Open your documents with any compatible installed app.
· Send any document as an attachment through email, MMS, or another installed app.
What's New in 1.0.10:
· Lots of improvements and bug fixes
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Google»:
KickBack KickBack augments TalkBack and SoundBack with additional haptic feedback
Google Keyboard Google Keyboard - Google Keyboard is a text input solution that simplifies typing on Android-powered smartphones and tablets. Simply trace a path over the letters of the word you want to write and the app will do the rest. And, with powerful next-word prediction and current-word completion technology, you will be able to type faster than before
Google+ (Android) Google+ (Android) is still in active development and not yet available to everyone. You need an invitation to sign in.
Google+ for mobile makes sharing the right things with the right people a lot simpler. Huddle lets you send super-fast messages to the people you care about most
Gmail (Android) Gmail (Android) - The dedicated Gmail application integrated with Contacts and Android applications
Google Voice (Android) Google Voice (Android) - Place calls and send text messages showing your Google number. Listen to voicemail and read transcripts. Currently only available in the US.
IMPORTANT: You must open Google Voice at least once after upgrading to route calls
Listen Listen- Listen from Google Labs. Search thousands of audio feeds for breaking news, subscribe to favorites and manage with Google Reader on your desktop. Then listen to streaming items or download for later. Keep informed while commuting, exercising, gardening, cleaning and more..
Google Sky Map (Android) Google Sky Map (Android) turns your Android device into a window on the night sky.
What's New in This Release:
· Minor bugfix.
What's New in 1.6
Google Offers Google Offers - From food to fun, Google Offers connects you with great deals every day in your city. Discover, buy and redeem Google Offers without the need to print them. A city is what you make of it: start exploring today!
What's New in This Release:
· Bug fixes related to notifications.
What's New in 1.8
Shopper Shopper- recognizes books and media by cover art, plus barcode scanning and voice search. Find local and online prices, reviews, specs, and more. Star your favorites and share with friends. Currently U.S. and U.K. prices only
Gesture Search (Android) Gesture Search (Android) lets you quickly find a contact, a bookmark, an application, or a music track on your Android device by drawing on the screen. Search results are updated as you add each letter or digit and becomes better by learning from your search history
Scan Document "Scan Document" is an application used to scan any document and email it instantly in pdf format. This application makes sharing easy and instant. All you have to do is just configure the mail settings in the application and you are good to go
Signature Share Signature Share - Capture and share electronic signatures.
Sign by touching the screen. Press and hold for context menu ('View', 'Share', 'Rename', 'Delete').
Depends on digital signature capture library. You will be prompted for its installation later on.
For unlimited signature capturing check the library instructions
Doc converter Doc Converter - is a simple but very useful application for the users of Android devices which will help convert doc fils into other formats
Mezzofanti Mezzofanti is an application for Android phones that allows reality augmentation (as seen in camera mode) with information about any text in view. The augmentation is done through text-recognition
PrinterShare Print PDF, gmail, gdocs, photos, contacts, sms/mms and more directly from phone!
PrintHand PrintHand - print documents from any place of the world. All you need to do is to choose the needed file and available printer to start the printing process immediately. Use standard interfaces or print directly from the file storage
OfficeSuite Viewer (Android) View Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint files, as well as PDF documents, right on your Android-powered smartphone or tablet
PDF Creator Ultimate Free The most complete and free PDF Creator! You don't need a scanner anymore. **No watermark and no trial!** Take pictures with your camera, edit the images, convert all of them into a PDF and send the PDF by email
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on Google Docs (Android):
Date: 26 Aug 16
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS