Google Keep - Google Keep is a note taking application for Android phones and tablets.
It allows you to create checklists, record voice notes and take photos and annotate them.
Notes are safely stored in the cloud and accessible from mobile devices and the web.
Google Keep also includes a handy widget which enables you to quickly create notes right from the homescreen.
What's New in This Release:
· Searchable images: Find printed text in new photos you add
· List settings: Set where new or checked items go
· Trash: Keep deleted notes just a little longer
What's New in 2.2.05:
· Battery life and data usage improvements
· Optimizations for high resolution screens
· Bug fixes
What's New in 2.0.35:
· Added time and location-based reminders
· New navigation drawer
· Made it easier to add your existing photos to a Google Keep note on Android
Calendar and Notes It is A simple note application that it have many useful utilities.
Calendar Note is Very simple and usefull app to user. In this app user can store everything and manage all data like birthdate,function,tour
Secret Master Secret Master:Shush! Let me keep your secrets. Trust me. Your secrets are safe with me
jTextLite A simple text editor for Java-enabled mobile phones with optional encryption
Khmer Note Take & save your notes with image in Khmer using special Khmer keyboard
ONDiGO Write notes in seconds about each contact in your network! ONDiGO will show you these notes exactly when you need them
iBox IBox is a powerful information management tools for Android, which gives you a safe and secure way to store all of your critical information