Google Translate (Android) - Use Google Translate to instantly translate text between more than 50 languages.
· Dictionary results
· Voice input
· Romanization (e.g. Pinyin, Romaji, etc)
· History/star favorite translations
What's New in This Release:
· Handwriting input is now available for Hindi and Thai
· Camera input is now available for Afrikaans, Greek, Hebrew, and Serbian
What's New in 2.7:
· Save your favorite translations and sync them across devices
· More languages for camera input
What's New in 2.6:
· Translate without a network connection with offline language packages (available on Android 2.3 and above).
· Translate vertical text in Chinese, Japanese, and Korean with your Camera.
What's New in 2.5.3:
· Translate Chinese, Japanese, and Korean by recognizing text with your Camera (horizontal text only, for now).
· Recognize handwriting in more languages: Afrikaans, Croatian, Czech, Icelandic, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Slovak, Slovenian, Ukrainian, Welsh.
What's New in 2.5.2:
· Fix crash bug when sharing URL from other applications.
What's New in 2.5.1:
· Show "Did you mean" suggestions.
· More handwriting languages.
What's New in 2.5:
· Use camera to take a picture and brush text to translate (available on Android 2.3 and above).
· Get instant translation results as you type.
· Choose dialect preference for speech input.
· Japanese handwriting now recognizes multiple characters at once.
· Added access network state permission to check network availability when sending requests.
What's New in 2.4.2:
· Quick access to Conversation mode, History, and Favorites on tablets
· Copy translated text with a single touch
· Text-to-speech for your original source text
· Handwriting now available for even more languages!
What's New in 2.4.1:
· Bug fixes and various tweaks
What's New in 2.4:
· Simpler, more beautiful design
· Esperanto translation
· Many new text to speech languages
What's New in 2.3.1:
· Fixes for minor bugs
What's New in 2.3:
· Translate by writing instead of typing (7 languages including Chinese and Japanese)
What's New in 2.2:
· Conversation Mode now supports speech-to-speech translation for 12 more languages (French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Dutch Russian, Czech, Turkish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Polish).
· Added ability to post-edit and correct speech input in Conversation Mode (requires RECORD_AUDIO permission.)
· Added ability to view translation results in full screen mode.
What's New in 2.1:
· Text-to-speech (TTS) for Arabic, Korean and Japanese and improved TTS for several other languages.
· Translation to alpha languages: Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Georgian, Latin, Urdu.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Google»:
Google Videos (Android) Google Videos (Android) - Official player for the movies you rent from Android Market. Select from thousands of movie titles in Android Market and begin watching instantly -- no wires, no syncing, no hassle! Make your movie rentals available for offline use on your supported Android device so you can watch even when you are not connected
Google Authenticator (Android) Google Authenticator (Android) - Google Authenticator generates 2-step verification codes on your Android phone.
With 2-step verification, you can choose to add an additional layer of security for your Google Account by signing in with both a code generated by this application in addition to your password
Street View on Google Maps (Android) Street View on Google Maps (Android) - With Street View on Google Maps, explore the world at street level.
New! Street View smart navigation -- move around by dragging "Pegman" where you want to go.
Try Street View on Google Maps to view street-level imagery from your Android phone
Hangouts for Android Hangouts for Android - Hangouts is a cross-platform instant messenger that allows you to keep in touch with friends via one-to-one conversations, group chats and video calls
Google Voice (Android) Google Voice (Android) - Place calls and send text messages showing your Google number. Listen to voicemail and read transcripts. Currently only available in the US.
IMPORTANT: You must open Google Voice at least once after upgrading to route calls
Listen Listen- Listen from Google Labs. Search thousands of audio feeds for breaking news, subscribe to favorites and manage with Google Reader on your desktop. Then listen to streaming items or download for later. Keep informed while commuting, exercising, gardening, cleaning and more..
Car Home (Android) Car Home (Android) - Turn your Android phone into your personal navigation and infotainment device. Quickly access navigation, voice actions, and other features while driving
Orkut (Android) Orkut (Android) for Android! See something interesting while on the move? Click it & send directly to your Orkut Albums - let your friends see and comment. Micro-blog your status updates and observations. Check and reply to scraps. Browse all your friends or better yet call them up from a live folder
Google Docs (Android) Google Docs (Android) - Create, edit, upload and share your documents with the Google Docs application.
· Designed for Android to save you time finding your docs
· Edits to your documents appear to collaborators in seconds
· Make quick changes to spreadsheets
· View your documents, PDFs, images and more
Google Offers Google Offers - From food to fun, Google Offers connects you with great deals every day in your city. Discover, buy and redeem Google Offers without the need to print them. A city is what you make of it: start exploring today!
What's New in This Release:
· Bug fixes related to notifications.
What's New in 1.8
eTranslate 1. eTranslate(Multi translator) from the Internet-enabled real-time translation is available.(By google api) 2. English To Play feature menu> Settings> TTS (text-to-speech) voice data from the installation should proceed. 3
The Interpreter - Translator free This app is a voice translator, that acquires text by your voice or by the keyboard in real time, translates it and reads it for you into one the 60 available languages
Translator (Android) Provide the original language, the destination language and translate the phrase of your choice with Google Translate
Multiple Language Translator Multiple Language Translator - Over 50 languages Translate words, phrases and even whole sentences into over 50 languages. Features: - Easy swap of between languages - Send results to SMS or Email - Long press for copy/paste - Voice Recognition - Text to speech Instructions for use - Should the Internet via Wifi or 3G before using
Advanced Dictionary Advanced Dictionary - Advanced Dictionary is a tool which can translate words in both directions between several languages, including English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Chinese, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili and Swedish
MacDroid Translator MacDroid Translator - Autodetects language of one or several phrases and translates them to one of more than 50 possible languages. Uses Google Language Detection and Translator API. Note: Languages with special characters are only supported if your Android device has the fonts installed. New version includes more languages like Swahili, Welsh, Yiddish, Malay, ..
Microsoft translator Microsoft translator - is a translation application which can translate text as well as voice messages recorded with the help of a microphone. It offers translation into 50 languages with transcription and correct pronunciation. A user can also use a smart clock
TransMate Translate text between 63 languages, from your pocket, on the go, instantly
Lingoes Dictionary Lingoes Dictionary - Lingoes is Offline and Free dictionary. You can import a thousand of Lingoes dictionary(.ld2) with over 80 languages and use many other prominent features. Features: - Full support Lingoes dictionary file (LD2/LDX) with thousand of free dictionary database. You can find and download dictionary database from http://goo
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on Google Translate (Android):
Date: 19 Oct 15
Date: 26 Jan 14
how we can download this software
Date: 16 Dec 13
Date: 25 Nov 13
Date: 13 Nov 13
Date: 19 Sep 13
!! paano ba ito e downlaod ang google translate? tnx po!
Date: 29 Aug 13
Date: 24 Aug 13
i think best
Date: 19 Aug 13
Date: 16 Aug 13
i very nice
Date: 16 Jul 13
Date: 10 Jul 13
Date: 10 Jun 13
Date: 2 Jun 13
Date: 3 Apr 13
Date: 20 Jan 13
i need it this dic
Date: 4 Jan 13
Date: 18 Oct 12
Date: 10 Jun 12
Date: 26 Sep 11
Date: 26 Sep 11
Date: 26 Sep 11
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS