Location Tracker - Why do you need Location Tracker application?
1. Track, monitor and manage an individual or group of people for operational and safety security reasons.
2. Send an instant alert in emergency situation by pressing the Panic button.
How to start?
1. Install the application on your Android phone.
2. Create your account by providing your email id, phone number of the device, name, country and submit it.
3. Check your email for the password. Once you get the password your account is activated. It may take from few minutes to hours before you get the password. Ensure to check spam folder in case email goes to spam.
4. Log in to the application using your registered email and password received. Here you can configure the Panic Settings and enable/disable the monitoring options. You can also change or reset password.
5. Login at " http://location.mobileappsquare.com/" with same registered email id and same password to use various features with easy to use dashboard and help.
How to use Panic feature on phone?
1. Apart from location tracker application icon a panic icon (Red Button) is created after application is installed. You can bring panic icon from menu to home screen like any other icon.
2. In case of emergency press the Panic icon (Red Button) and it will take the following actions:
- Sends SMS to the configured mobile number in settings with information
- Sends Email to the configured email
- Makes repeated phone calls to the configured phone number until the Panic is stopped
How to use Geofence feature?
Application provides you a geofence feature you can configure from web dashboard. It allows you to set multiple schedule based geofence settings for each user in your account. A geofence event is triggered based on active fence schedule.
How to add more users to account?
1. Install same apk on user phones and submit the registration using same email id that you have used for your main account in the email field of registration.
2. Phone is automatically added in your account and will be configured with same settings as you have for monitoring and panic.
3. You can monitor and manage phone from your dashboard account.
Note: Please keep the application updated for new upgrades.
Disclaimer: This is a supplementary tool providing a mechanism of communication.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Mohit jain»:
Quiz Papa Quiz Papa is a pool of games and puzzles for exercising and enhancing your mental activities along with having fun
EnglishSynonymsQuiz Enjoy fun, free English Synonyms Quiz at your fingertips! Challenge yourself or share with friends. The multiple-choice quiz format is easy-to-use, fun and educational. Four options for each question, only one right answer!
WorldEconomyQuiz Enjoy fun, free World Economy Quiz at your fingertips! Challenge yourself or share with friends. The multiple-choice quiz format is easy-to-use, fun and educational. Four options for each question, only one right answer!
Picture Messenger Picture Messenger is an application which empowers you to be able to take pictures using your Android device. The application easily lets you send pictures to any email address you want. All you need to do is configure mail settings to begin.
Picture Messenger features:
- Convert captures into jpeg format.
- Send capture files on E-mail
Draw And Email Pro "Draw and Email Pro" is an application to draw hand notes on your Android device screen and mail it instantly. This easy to use application has simple one click button to convert the drawing into an image and send it as a mail attachment
TechnologyQuiz Enjoy fun, free Technology Quiz at your fingertips! Challenge yourself or share with friends. The multiple-choice quiz format is easy-to-use, fun and educational. Four options for each question, only one right answer!
Metosphere (Android) Metosphere Explore and create virtual objects around your physical location like messages, emergency alerts, events, news, reviews, games. View geospatial data from Wikipedia, Eventful, and Upcoming. Start a GeoBlog on your GPS-enabled phone.
This is the core Metosphere Android app
Osm2GpsMid GpsMid is a free, fully offline, vector based map application for your mobile phone. It displays your current position on a zoomable map and can be used to search for and navigate to roads or points of interest of your liking. As all data is stored in a compact binary format on your mobile phone you will incur no charges for extra data downloads
Modern Compass Modern Compass this compass does what the compass always was intended to do, it helps you locate the destination of your choice.
Using GPS technology and Google maps, this application lets you mark a destination of choice and then shows in what direction that destination lies, as well as how far away it is from your current location
NearMe NearMe application gives you a fast and easy way to find places near you. In addition, you can set the area (in Km) where to search. With every found place you have some useful options:
* Add To Contacts
* Open In Maps
* Get Directions
And other option is History: it keeps for you all places you have searched for
Redpin The aim of the Redpin project is to create an open source system that allows indoor positioning up to room-level description using mobile phones
Location Barcoder Location Barcoder is a tool for creating geocoded barcodes based on your location. Barcodes are stored on the SDCard in a folder named LocationBarcodes
MyCar Locator Free MyCar Locator Free - Use MyCar Locator to remember where you park and guide you back to your car!
MyCar Locator free is the easiest to use car locator on the market, with all essential information displayed at all times
Turbo GPS Turbo GPS - The known all-in-one GPS and Sensor manager, now for Android.
Supports waypoints, tracks, sensors, compass, import/export, routes, 3D map and more.
What's New in This Release:
· Less size
· Updated Map when Tracks are drawn
· Fixed bug when Running track (direction arrow)
Back2It Back2It is not just a car locator.
With one click, you may mark places like:
- parking lots
- favorite restaurants
- public park
and 1 click to go back with GPS navigation on Google Map.
Switch to Google Map for route
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on Location Tracker:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS