Share Path - Although e-maps and GPS can provide accurate navigation, we are confined on the basis of the existing database. Many times we may go to a place which cannot be found on the e-map. For example, go to a club with friends; on a vacation to the countryside near the lake where we have never been to. At this time we need our own e-map, this is where SharePath comes out.
- SharePath can help you to ask your ways. You can send your current position, starting and the destination to your friends through it, and your friends will reply you by the e-map.
- You can draw the route on the map at any place to add instruction and save the data in the hand-controlled facility or share the data through the web.
- Certainly, you can also source the map on the internet, read it or save it on local.
2GIS 2 gis - is a useful mobile navigator which allows you to use maps in offline mode after you download data of a certain city. The application will easily help you find the needed address, telephone and working time of organizations and will offer several options regarding the best route
amAze GPS light edition amAze GPS light edition provides access to worldwide street maps, full topographic map coverage of the USA and satellite imagery for 200 major cities around the world. It allows you to search in a worldwide rich POI database and you can upgrade to the full version that includes turn-by-turn voice guided navigation from within the application
GPSbySMS (Android) GPSbySMS is an application that reads navigation data from GPS and sends it to any user via SMS or email.
1) Read navigation data from GPS and send it to any user via SMS or email.
2) View current position on Maps (need Internet connection).
3) Save navigation data in database using data transfer via GPRS Internet.
4) Alarm Function
GPSHunt GPSHunt - GPS application like a handheld GPS designed by hunters for hunters. You can use it in a hunting game where you use a GPS to hide and seek containers with other participants in the activity.
What's New in This Release:
· support APP2SD
What's New in 4.0:
· minor optimization
What's New in 3
OpenSatNav OpenSatNav brings open-source satellite navigation to Android handsets.
· All code is open source.
· Global maps and navigation based on OpenStreetMap data
· Navigation by car, bicycle or by foot
Maps In My Pocket (MIMP) Maps In My Pocket - The main goal of this application is to allow its users to view maps, locate themselves, follow KML or GPX formatted tracks and getting directions from place to place.
What's New in This Release:
· New Icon
What's New in 1.4.3:
· Long press and long pinch concurrency on info bubble solved
iMapMyWALK+ IMapMyWALK+ tracks the route, distance, pace, and more in real-time using GPS. Free new version! iMapMyWALK+ brings you its mobile app for Android-based devices! Now owners of Android 2
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.0 |
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on Share Path:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS