TransiCast is a transit service browser application for the Android mobile platform. It displays near real-time departure information provided by transit data servers that implement TriMet's Web Service API.
· Map-based transit stop discovery
· Vehicle location and heading on map
· Messages and detours
· Destination filters
· Integrated satellite, traffic and street views
· Thumb-only and Web Browser style navigation
· All transit data queried from transit data server What's New in This Release:
· TransiCast 3.0.1 adds support for large and x-large screens and the Gingerbread release of Android
What's New in 3.0:
· Fixed routes. The basic screen of TransiCast 3.0, so far empty, now introduces the display of agencies and operators. Agency labels hover over their respective service areas. Zoom and pan the map view to uncover overlapping agency labels. A tap on an agency label loads the agencies routes. Select a route, and TransiCast loads and displays terminus stops, stop locations and the sequence of stops. Powerful Android devices also display the links between route stops.
· Next stop tracking. The next stop tracking feature has been revised. With the availability of stop sequences of a route, the next stop on the route is now guided by these sequences. Above, we describe the selection of a route through agency and route lists. As an alternative, the relevant route can be selected through a long tap on a vehicle departure label. Then, select Board from the application menu to start next stop tracking.
· Center and Refresh. Center and Refresh have traded places between application and View menus.
· Appearance. A number of detail changes have been made to the basic appearance of the following display elements: Stop labels are framed, the Transit Data Server URL is only displayed when a server other than transicast.appspot.com is selected, the blue standard Android location dot with accuracy indication replaces the orange custom dot with location accuracy scale, and messages are displayed in a dark gray box.
· Back key. The responsiveness of the Back key has been improved. This has been a usability concern for some time now.
· Bug fixes. A number of bug fixes pushed out in this release.
· New app icon. TransiCast 3.0 has a new app icon.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Joachim Pfeiffer»:
ED Nature Facts and Guide Get a detailed information about all the great natural wonders of the world, their location and interesting facts and accordingly plan your visit. Travel exotic destinations across the world with ED Nature Lovers Lite
Traveler's Coffee Info app for the famous Russian cafe net - Traveler's Coffee.
· cafe locator, powered by google maps.
· cafes sorting by distance from phone.
· per-cafe info: working time, phone number, e-mail, manager name, address, description, cafe features: wi-fi, bonuses.
· database auto-update from official Traveler's Coffee server
Hamara Bharat Hamara Bharat app has contains some basic and important information about India.All information written in two language Hindi and English
FREE Paris travel guide Paris travel guide Not simply a guide with the history of the city and various other practical information (climate, transport, visas etc.), this guide is also available to help you decide what to do thanks to the points of interest selected by us
uWho Find Me uWho Find Me will send a text message with your current location to help people find you.Simply have your friend or family member send you a text with your uWho Find Me Access code as the body of the text and your current location will be sent back.
Application runs on phone boot up
Coworking Lite Coworking is a social location-based application that is all about finding and sharing Coworking locations. Create new locations, find other coworkers and follow where they are currently working.
The app comes with hundreds of worldwide coworking locations
Marina - Travel guide Discover Marina on Croatian Adriatic, ideal getaway spot and beaches with crystal clear sea
TravelBook Stuttgart Offline Stuttgart (Germany) Travel Guide for Android.
· Detailed street map (OpenStreetMap)
· Wikipedia POI and articles
· Local search (places,streets,landmarks, etc
StudioKUMA Hong Kong BusInfo StudioKUMA BusInfo is an information utility for Hong Kong buses. You can find information of each route for KMB, NWFB and CTB. BusInfo also include point to point route search and GPS Positioning. For more information, visit http://www.studiokuma.com/businfo/
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on TransiCast:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS