TransiCast is a transit service browser application for the Android mobile platform. It displays near real-time departure information provided by transit data servers that implement TriMet's Web Service API.
· Map-based transit stop discovery
· Vehicle location and heading on map
· Messages and detours
· Destination filters
· Integrated satellite, traffic and street views
· Thumb-only and Web Browser style navigation
· All transit data queried from transit data server What's New in This Release:
· TransiCast 3.0.1 adds support for large and x-large screens and the Gingerbread release of Android
What's New in 3.0:
· Fixed routes. The basic screen of TransiCast 3.0, so far empty, now introduces the display of agencies and operators. Agency labels hover over their respective service areas. Zoom and pan the map view to uncover overlapping agency labels. A tap on an agency label loads the agencies routes. Select a route, and TransiCast loads and displays terminus stops, stop locations and the sequence of stops. Powerful Android devices also display the links between route stops.
· Next stop tracking. The next stop tracking feature has been revised. With the availability of stop sequences of a route, the next stop on the route is now guided by these sequences. Above, we describe the selection of a route through agency and route lists. As an alternative, the relevant route can be selected through a long tap on a vehicle departure label. Then, select Board from the application menu to start next stop tracking.
· Center and Refresh. Center and Refresh have traded places between application and View menus.
· Appearance. A number of detail changes have been made to the basic appearance of the following display elements: Stop labels are framed, the Transit Data Server URL is only displayed when a server other than transicast.appspot.com is selected, the blue standard Android location dot with accuracy indication replaces the orange custom dot with location accuracy scale, and messages are displayed in a dark gray box.
· Back key. The responsiveness of the Back key has been improved. This has been a usability concern for some time now.
· Bug fixes. A number of bug fixes pushed out in this release.
· New app icon. TransiCast 3.0 has a new app icon.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Joachim Pfeiffer»:
cab4me Cab4me helps you to get a cab when you need it & see taxi ranks where available
Komutta Komutta is a comutter guide for the people that live in jakarta. - Show Transjakarta/Busway koridors and route - Show KRL schedule - Transjakarta Route Map and shelter location
FREE Seville travel guide Seville travel guide Not simply a guide with the history of the city and various other practical information (climate, transport, visas etc.), this guide is also available to help you decide what to do thanks to the points of interest selected by us
Tokyo Travel Guide Tokyo Travel Guide App provides the best of the mobile shopping websites for you. Get the latest map,shopping news, weather, entertainment,shopping mall,trip advise,coupon with your android device
JTrip JTrip - Create your own trip in Thailand. JTrip recommends attractions and directions that you need. Let's get to know Thailand together.
· select places.
· select hotel.
· show map location.
· route path form src to dest.
· taxi, time remaining.
· suggest bus number
buUuk buUuk lets you find food and drink locations near you in Asia, Middle East, Australia and South Africa. Once you have found a place you can rate and review it. Not sure where to go? Ask in the forum.
Over 75,000 locations currently covered, more being added
Hong Kong Explorer -Bus search ** Before giving 1 star rating, would you please also leave comments to let us follow? Thanks. ** Some users reported that they cannot start this application in their mobile. The reported models are MyTouch 4G and Motorola Defy
Melbourne Train Trapper Offline timetable app for Melbourne Metro trains Your complete timetable guide for the Metro Train Network. Allows you to find the trains times for any Metro train service. Detects your location and displays the upcoming trains at your nearest station. Full features list below
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on TransiCast:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS