MedPage Today Mobile - Clinical calculators & decision support tools for healthcare providers. Free!
From the maker of the apps 'The ECG Guide' and 'Pedi STAT' comes 'Calculate', a next-generation medical calculator and decision support tool, freely available to the medical community.
Essential tools in General Practice, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Surgery, Obstetrics, Nephrology, Hematology, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Gastroenterology, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Respirology, and more.
"We recommend medical users try the free Calculate by QxMD first..."
-from iMedicalApps review "The best free Medical Calculator apps for the iPhone"
'Calculate' is focused on highlighting tools which are actually useful in clinical practice and serve to impact diagnosis, treatment or determining prognosis.
Helping you make decisions, not just calculate numbers...
• Developed by a collaboration of clinician experts from diverse backgrounds
• Converts recent research publications into practical handheld tools - knowledge translation at its best
• Automatically adapts to your self-described clinical practice
• Unique 'Question Flow' technology gets you answers, fast
• Detailed references with Pubmed integration
• Comprehensive and insightful results
• Elegant design and intuitive interface
• SI and Conventional units
More than 150 Unique calculators and Decision Support tools
While too extensive to list them all, here is a small sampling of included content:
Reduce and predict perioperative complications
• WHO Surgical Safety Checklist
• Predictive models for cardiac surgery and coronary angiography
• Determine cardiovascular risk and guide lipid treatment using the Framingham and Reynolds Risk Scores
• Use the CHADS2 score to guide treatment in atrial fibrillation
• Better understand the risk of bleeding from anticoagulation in atrial fibrillation
• ACS using the TIMI risk score
• Burns with rule of 9s and Parkland formula
• Hypernatremia (calculate water deficit)
• Heart failure
• Myelodysplastic Syndrome
• Chemotherapy based on Body Surface Area
• Carboplatin based on AUC
• tPA in acute stroke
• Phenytoin in renal failure and hypoalbuminemia
• Ideal body weight, BMI and BSA
• Due date and gestational age
• Extensive formula used in echocardiogropathy and invasive hemodynamic monitoring
• Kt/V in dialysis patients
• eGFR with CKD-Epi, Cockcroft-Gault, and MDRD
• A-a gradient
• Angina (CCS)
• Congestive heart failure (NYHA)
• Head, neck, ankle and knee injuries
• DVT and PE
• Pulmonary nodules
• Lung cancer
• Renal cell carcinoma
• TTKG (transtubular potassium gradient) in hypokalemia and hyperkalemia
• Heparin Induced Thrombocytopenia
• Infective Endocarditis
• Autoimmune Hepatitis
And much, much more...
Founded my medical professionals, QxMD is dedicated to creating high quality, point-of-care tools for practicing health care professionals. Recognized as a leading developer of free medical software for mobile devices, QxMD develops content in cooperation with expert physicians from their respective fields.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «MedpageToday LLC»:
Electricity Calculator Electricity Calculator will walk you through using your electric meter, or the wattage on your appliance to determine how much electricity you are using
BMI Calculator - for men Fast and easy to use.Supports Metric System (cm/m/kg) and Imperial Units (ft./in./lbs.).Shows your exact over- and underweight
myBMI This is a very simple Android application to calculate your BMI
Child BMI Calculator With this simple Body Mass Index (BMI) calculator, you can figure out if your child is at an appropriate weight for his or her height and age
Body Mass Index Check How Healthy Are you? Are you in your right weight? Check it easily with this app. It will calculate your Body Mass Index (BMI) and will let y
Android BMI Calculator Android BMI Calculator - This application calculates your personal BMI or WHtR and shows your Ideal Weight based on age and gender! For everyone 7 years and older.
Metric [kg/cm] and Imperial [lb/inch] Units are supported.
Body mass index (BMI) is an index for human body fat on the basis of an individual's weight and height
Beauty Calculator Beauty Calculator lets you Measure your Body fat according to height and weight. Further, you have to provide bust,waist and hips width to check what shape your body has and how smart you are
BMI & BMR Calculator BMI & BMR Calculator - This application will let you calculate your BMI and BMR both in metric and imperial values and once you know these you can use this app to calculate your daily calories needs
My Bmi For Free BMI - Body Mass Index calculator
BMI is a measure of body based on height and weight.
BMI is used to indicate if you are under weight, normal, overweight
BMR Buzz BMR Buzz is an Android app which monitors and evaluates your Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Comments on MedPage Today Mobile:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS