Calculate by QxMD - Clinical calculators & decision support tools for healthcare providers. Free!
From the maker of the apps 'The ECG Guide' and 'Pedi STAT' comes 'Calculate', a next-generation medical calculator and decision support tool, freely available to the medical community.
Essential tools in General Practice, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Surgery, Obstetrics, Nephrology, Hematology, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Gastroenterology, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Respirology, and more.
"We recommend medical users try the free Calculate by QxMD first..."
-from iMedicalApps review "The best free Medical Calculator apps for the iPhone"
'Calculate' is focused on highlighting tools which are actually useful in clinical practice and serve to impact diagnosis, treatment or determining prognosis.
Helping you make decisions, not just calculate numbers...
• Developed by a collaboration of clinician experts from diverse backgrounds
• Converts recent research publications into practical handheld tools - knowledge translation at its best
• Automatically adapts to your self-described clinical practice
• Unique ‘Question Flow’ technology gets you answers, fast
• Detailed references with Pubmed integration
• Comprehensive and insightful results
• Elegant design and intuitive interface
• SI and Conventional units
More than 150 Unique calculators and Decision Support tools
While too extensive to list them all, here is a small sampling of included content:
Reduce and predict perioperative complications
• WHO Surgical Safety Checklist
• Predictive models for cardiac surgery and coronary angiography
• Determine cardiovascular risk and guide lipid treatment using the Framingham and Reynolds Risk Scores
• Use the CHADS2 score to guide treatment in atrial fibrillation
• Better understand the risk of bleeding from anticoagulation in atrial fibrillation
• ACS using the TIMI risk score
• Burns with rule of 9s and Parkland formula
• Hypernatremia (calculate water deficit)
• Chemotherapy based on Body Surface Area
• Carboplatin based on AUC
• tPA in acute stroke
• Phenytoin in renal failure and hypoalbuminemia
• Ideal body weight, BMI and BSA
• Due date and gestational age
• Extensive formula used in echocardiogropathy and invasive hemodynamic monitoring
• Kt/V in dialysis patients
• eGFR with CKD-Epi, Cockcroft-Gault, and MDRD
• A-a gradient
Founded my medical professionals, QxMD is dedicated to creating high quality, point-of-care tools for practicing health care professionals. Recognized as a leading developer of free medical software for mobile devices, QxMD develops content in cooperation with expert physicians from their respective fields.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «QxMD Software Inc.»:
Cancer Surveillance A health app that allows you to monitor your cancer progress.Arrange all your cancer related appointments with your doctor, tests, results and monitor your cancer therapy progress.Arrange your appointments and mark your next one so you dont forget
Emergency Tools Free The Emergency Tools application gives immediate access to emergency numbers around the world as well as other tools that can be used in case of an emergency
Android DMS Diabetes Management System for the Android platform
KalerBlind KalerBlind is an Android application for colorblind testing based on the Ishihara test
Walgreens Order refills using your Android’s camera, view your local Weekly Ad, and more. Walgreens official app has tons of time saving features. Refill by Scan - order refills using your phone’s camera
Eye Test Eye Test is a app that can test your eyes color-blindness.The test was very easy，you just need to answer that number that you see in the picture ,than write it down in the text button.If your answer is right ,you can pass