GOFG (Get On Fat Guy) Sports Computer is a cross platform sports tracker. Supported platforms are Android, Maemo, Symbian, WebOS and Windows Mobile. It is OpenSource and its intention is to support tracking your sports activities using GPS.
What's New in This Release:
· Tracking on a Symbian system should now work
· Introduced a custom folder select dialog
· Average value for speed is now calculated on basis of total distance and total time instead of accumulated speed data
· Added option for Export & Track Folder which can be set using the settings-dialog
What's New in 1.2.0:
· This is a maintenance release and fixes several bugs as well as introduces some new features like a settings and an about dialog
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «GOFG Sports Computer»:
Best Muscle Building Routines Built muscles and burn fat by doing the workouts demonstrated in videos! Workout anytime and anywhere and achieve the desired results!
AdvoCare Mobile New! AdvoCare App for your Android. This video-driven prospecting tool highlights AdvoCare success stories, products, and the business opportunity. Install today and present AdvoCare to prospects everywhere you go
Body Blast Belly Fat If you want to burn belly fat there is no better way to go about this than by simple hard work
Building Muscle & Strength Work on your body, strengthen your muscles and make the change in your life! You will not only feel better but also look better!!
Pilates Tips PRO Enjoy the benefits of pilates while doing pilates exercises at home! Follow pilates tips and watch pilates videos and pictures of pilates moves that will help you build flexibility and core strength!
GymXP Easily keep track of your gym and cardio workouts