GOFG (Get On Fat Guy) Sports Computer is a cross platform sports tracker. Supported platforms are Android, Maemo, Symbian, WebOS and Windows Mobile. It is OpenSource and its intention is to support tracking your sports activities using GPS.
What's New in This Release:
· Tracking on a Symbian system should now work
· Introduced a custom folder select dialog
· Average value for speed is now calculated on basis of total distance and total time instead of accumulated speed data
· Added option for Export & Track Folder which can be set using the settings-dialog
What's New in 1.2.0:
· This is a maintenance release and fixes several bugs as well as introduces some new features like a settings and an about dialog
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «GOFG Sports Computer»:
Daily Yoga for Toning Abs Daily Yoga is a series of Yoga exercises to train different parts of your body. It aims to offer comprehensive training for both men and women to enjoy a physical boost-up through regular Yoga exercises
7 Minute Yoga Workout 7 Minute Yoga Workout offers you a big amount of info that will help you to reach your goals
Bodyweight Exercises Who needs a gym when theres the living room floor?Bodyweight exercises are a simple, effective way
Miami Fitness-Gold Coast Get more form your Miami Fitness membership! Exclusive deals,Guest Passes for friends and Freebies!!
Fitness For Healthy Living Modern workplaces are more being taken up by technological innovation and man has little physical work to do. Most of our lives have got sedentary - we wake up in the morning, drive to the office, sit and work for the whole day, come back mentally tired and sleep off for the next day
List of supported devices is not defined
Comments on GOFG Sports Computer:
Date: 2 Mar 13
I luv u all till the end
Date: 30 Jan 13
Date: 5 Dec 12
besst of that
Date: 1 Jun 12
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS