GOFG (Get On Fat Guy) Sports Computer is a cross platform sports tracker. Supported platforms are Android, Maemo, Symbian, WebOS and Windows Mobile. It is OpenSource and its intention is to support tracking your sports activities using GPS.
What's New in This Release:
· Tracking on a Symbian system should now work
· Introduced a custom folder select dialog
· Average value for speed is now calculated on basis of total distance and total time instead of accumulated speed data
· Added option for Export & Track Folder which can be set using the settings-dialog
What's New in 1.2.0:
· This is a maintenance release and fixes several bugs as well as introduces some new features like a settings and an about dialog
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «GOFG Sports Computer»:
Yoga Classes A collection of video tutorials with the most beautiful yoga poses
Personal Fitness Do you like sports? Excercise? A good and healthy lifestyle? If the answer is yes then you will enjoy having this app with you. Read about fitness, exercise and healthy lifestyle tips in order to improve your quality of life!
Gym Guide • 110+ exercise database • Integrated Body Mass Index Calculator • Customizable workout plans • Nutrition and Supplementation facts
How To Learn Tango A>Z Do you want to learn how to dance tango? With our app you will know all secrets of this classical argentinian dance. We have 100+ tango interactive lessons, from the very basics to an advanced level so you can learn different tango walks with ease