OnTrack Diabetes - Manage diabetes better by tracking blood glucose, medication and other values.
OnTrack is an application to help diabetics manage their diabetes by tracking various items such as blood glucose, food, medication, blood pressure (BP), pulse, exercise and weight.
- easy to use interface makes it a snap to add new entries
- Add multiple entries simultaneously, for example add glucose and medication at one time quickly and easily
- a variety of detailed graphs and reports
- a detailed log book with tables and graphs suitable for sharing with your doctor
- Supports both US (mg/dl) and international (mmo/l) glucose units.
- export your data in a variety of non-proprietary formats including CSV,HTML,XML
- annotate each entry with a category (breakfast, lunch, dinner, etc)
- customize categories, medications, exercise types and more by adding, removing or renaming as desired
- automatically have OnTrack select the right category for new entries based on time of day
- activate reminders on new entries, for example remind yourself to test two hours after eating food.
- Your data is your data, backup and restore as needed and even move it from one phone to another
NOTE: Before upgrading to a new version of OnTrack we always recommend backing up your data first using the backup option under the Tools button in the OnTrack dashboard.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «GExperts Inc»:
Prenatal Ultrasound Lite Tell your friends this app allows you to view a sonogram image on your phone! The full version has 8 term lengths to choose from. Gag app! Trick your parents or not so tech savy friends! If you like this app please rate it and check out our other apps!
QuantiaMD **QuantiaMD is only available to healthcare professionals. All members are verified during registration** QuantiaMD members can: -- Compete in the Monthly Medical Challenge -- Watch our Expert Practice Series segments
SafeKidZone SafeKidZone is a must-have technology that transforms a cell phone into an advanced safety device.With SafeKidZone your kids can get help within seconds of an emergency situation
Extricate Know where to make cuts during extrication. A crash rescue guide to hybrid cars. Know where to make your cut during an extrication
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Comments on OnTrack Diabetes:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS