SportyPal is an easy to use intuitive application for your mobile device. You activate it when you start your running, cycling, walking, rollerblading or similar exercise. In two simple clicks it will start to log and map your position, movement, distance, tempo and calories burned. It will not affect normal operation of your mobile phone, so you can still listen to music, receive and initiate calls and messages.
When you finish exercising, the collected performance information will be stored on your mobile. Later you can review it, compare it with other exercises or check your best performance achievements. SportyPal will present each exercise in a map view, draw elegant graphics charts of your performance or present summarized information. SportyPal is intuitively designed to assist you improve your performance in running, cycling, blading, walking, skiing or other workouts involving similar activities.
The real brilliance of SportyPal comes with the web integration. You have a possibility to upload your workouts on the internet with a simple click of a button on your mobile phone. Registering to SportyPal web application will enable you to have instant access to your workouts performance and maps from anywhere. The web application provides additional functionality for analysis of your fitness workouts. You can also share your exercises with your friends, comment on their performance or organize virtual competitions.
SportyPal will create a new excitement in your healthy sporty life.
What's New in This Release:
· This update will mostly affect users running Android 2.0 or higher. We have discovered a bug that may cause Android to kill SportyPal’s workout service during a workout, resulting in interrupted workouts. This update fixes that bug.
· Also, SportyPal will now show you a reminder that SportyPal Pro is available for download and give you a link to the Android Market. You can disable this reminder permanently when it shows up.
What's New in 1.7.7:
· Sharing to Twitter now works just like sharing to Facebook. SportyPal no longer requires you to enter your Twitter username and password to share, but you have to connect your SportyPal account to your Twitter account. To do this, log in to sportypal.com, go to My Profile, click the Facebook & Twitter tab, click the Connect button next to Twitter and follow the onscreen instructions.
· Fixed negative speeds bug (causes workouts to appear scrambled).
· Improved coordinate filtering (no more (0, 0) coordinates).
· Fixed a crash that would happen when attempting to view the map without a current location.
· Attempted to improve overall data saving stability and eliminate database-related crashes.
· Fixed a bug where OKing the post-workout post-upload sharing dialog with no options checked would not close the main workout activity even though the workout has ended, allowing all sorts of bizarre stuff to happen. Phew.
· You no longer get a “thank you for registering” e-mail every time you register your device.
· Samsung Moment (and potentially several other devices that had their GPS timestamps royally messed up by Samsung’s Android OS update) can now record workouts that they can upload. There’s nothing that we can do for your existing workouts, but at least you’ll be able to make new ones.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «CreationPAL»:
Ashtanga Yoga Ashtanga yoga, also known as power yoga, is quickly gaining popularity among practitioners. So what is Ashtanga yoga? It is the form of yoga most used by athletes and those interested in quickly increasing strength and stamina
101 Jumping Jacks Ideas Take three jogs forward counting 1, 2, 3 and jump the feet together on 4,Finish the warm-up with jum
Office Yoga Office Yoga is a health application for Android users with nine sets of easy yoga movements, which you can practice for relaxation and refreshment
RunKeeper Track, measure, and improve your fitness. RunKeeper uses GPS to track your fitness activities, including distance, time, pace, calories, heart rate, and path traveled on a map
FitSyncŪ Featured in New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Guardian, Washington Post, Shape, Muscle & Fitness, Men's Fitness, MORE, Marie Claire, MSN, CNET and more.Men's Fitness: "All the tools you demand from a mobile workout companion
5 Minute Workout 20 different ways to burn fat and shape your body in 5 minutes a day with fitness girl
Muscle Building Workouts Want to build your muscles and burn the fat? This new application contains videos with programs and routines to help you build muscle mass and lean muscle in the shortest time possible
Pilates Tips PRO Enjoy the benefits of pilates while doing pilates exercises at home! Follow pilates tips and watch pilates videos and pictures of pilates moves that will help you build flexibility and core strength!
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Comments on SportyPal:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS