Calculate by QxMD - Clinical calculators & decision support tools for healthcare providers. Free!
From the maker of the apps 'The ECG Guide' and 'Pedi STAT' comes 'Calculate', a next-generation medical calculator and decision support tool, freely available to the medical community.
Essential tools in General Practice, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Surgery, Obstetrics, Nephrology, Hematology, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Gastroenterology, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Respirology, and more.
"We recommend medical users try the free Calculate by QxMD first..."
-from iMedicalApps review "The best free Medical Calculator apps for the iPhone"
'Calculate' is focused on highlighting tools which are actually useful in clinical practice and serve to impact diagnosis, treatment or determining prognosis.
Helping you make decisions, not just calculate numbers...
• Developed by a collaboration of clinician experts from diverse backgrounds
• Converts recent research publications into practical handheld tools - knowledge translation at its best
• Automatically adapts to your self-described clinical practice
• Unique ‘Question Flow’ technology gets you answers, fast
• Detailed references with Pubmed integration
• Comprehensive and insightful results
• Elegant design and intuitive interface
• SI and Conventional units
More than 150 Unique calculators and Decision Support tools
While too extensive to list them all, here is a small sampling of included content:
Reduce and predict perioperative complications
• WHO Surgical Safety Checklist
• Predictive models for cardiac surgery and coronary angiography
• Determine cardiovascular risk and guide lipid treatment using the Framingham and Reynolds Risk Scores
• Use the CHADS2 score to guide treatment in atrial fibrillation
• Better understand the risk of bleeding from anticoagulation in atrial fibrillation
• ACS using the TIMI risk score
• Burns with rule of 9s and Parkland formula
• Hypernatremia (calculate water deficit)
• Chemotherapy based on Body Surface Area
• Carboplatin based on AUC
• tPA in acute stroke
• Phenytoin in renal failure and hypoalbuminemia
• Ideal body weight, BMI and BSA
• Due date and gestational age
• Extensive formula used in echocardiogropathy and invasive hemodynamic monitoring
• Kt/V in dialysis patients
• eGFR with CKD-Epi, Cockcroft-Gault, and MDRD
• A-a gradient
Founded my medical professionals, QxMD is dedicated to creating high quality, point-of-care tools for practicing health care professionals. Recognized as a leading developer of free medical software for mobile devices, QxMD develops content in cooperation with expert physicians from their respective fields.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «QxMD Software Inc.»:
Instant Heart Rate - Classic Measure your heart rate with your phone Please try Instant Heart Rate app first. This is the old and lightweight version of Instant Heart Rate for use on less capable devices. Use it if you have problems with the new version
Brain Booster Brain Booster applies Electroencephalography theory into Android application. It is specially designed for the best Android user experience, and will give your brain a fresh start any time during the day
Apgar Este aplicativo foi desenvolvido por medicos pediatras, com intuito de tornar rapida e facil a classificacao de APGAR em partos realizados por outros profissionais da saude
Buy Meds Online Android App Buy Meds Online Android App - Stop paying expensive, inflated U.S. prices for prescription drugs and start saving yourself money and time by ordering prescription drugs online. Ordering discount prescription drugs online is a great way to get the medicines you need at affordable prices, and without sacrificing privacy, safety, or convenience
mwananchi health Mwananchi's health app is must information tools for personal health and medical practitioners
Emergency Tools Free Emergency Tools Free - The Emergency Tools application gives immediate access to emergency numbers (fire, police, medical and other emergency numbers) around the world as well as other tools that can be used in case of an emergency
Baby ESP Trial Baby ESP Trial is a baby activity tracker that helps you easily track your baby's activities (Eating, Sleeping, Pooping and much more).
Know at a glance the time since baby's last meal, nap or diaper change
WeedMaps Please email firstname.lastname@example.org about any issues you experience while using the app
Contractions Contractions - Program for calculating duration and interval of contractions in pregnant women
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Comments on Calculate by QxMD:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS