Calculate by QxMD - Clinical calculators & decision support tools for healthcare providers. Free!
From the maker of the apps 'The ECG Guide' and 'Pedi STAT' comes 'Calculate', a next-generation medical calculator and decision support tool, freely available to the medical community.
Essential tools in General Practice, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Surgery, Obstetrics, Nephrology, Hematology, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Gastroenterology, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Respirology, and more.
"We recommend medical users try the free Calculate by QxMD first..."
-from iMedicalApps review "The best free Medical Calculator apps for the iPhone"
'Calculate' is focused on highlighting tools which are actually useful in clinical practice and serve to impact diagnosis, treatment or determining prognosis.
Helping you make decisions, not just calculate numbers...
• Developed by a collaboration of clinician experts from diverse backgrounds
• Converts recent research publications into practical handheld tools - knowledge translation at its best
• Automatically adapts to your self-described clinical practice
• Unique ‘Question Flow’ technology gets you answers, fast
• Detailed references with Pubmed integration
• Comprehensive and insightful results
• Elegant design and intuitive interface
• SI and Conventional units
More than 150 Unique calculators and Decision Support tools
While too extensive to list them all, here is a small sampling of included content:
Reduce and predict perioperative complications
• WHO Surgical Safety Checklist
• Predictive models for cardiac surgery and coronary angiography
• Determine cardiovascular risk and guide lipid treatment using the Framingham and Reynolds Risk Scores
• Use the CHADS2 score to guide treatment in atrial fibrillation
• Better understand the risk of bleeding from anticoagulation in atrial fibrillation
• ACS using the TIMI risk score
• Burns with rule of 9s and Parkland formula
• Hypernatremia (calculate water deficit)
• Chemotherapy based on Body Surface Area
• Carboplatin based on AUC
• tPA in acute stroke
• Phenytoin in renal failure and hypoalbuminemia
• Ideal body weight, BMI and BSA
• Due date and gestational age
• Extensive formula used in echocardiogropathy and invasive hemodynamic monitoring
• Kt/V in dialysis patients
• eGFR with CKD-Epi, Cockcroft-Gault, and MDRD
• A-a gradient
Founded my medical professionals, QxMD is dedicated to creating high quality, point-of-care tools for practicing health care professionals. Recognized as a leading developer of free medical software for mobile devices, QxMD develops content in cooperation with expert physicians from their respective fields.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «QxMD Software Inc.»:
Los Angeles Pet Doctors Los Angeles Veterinary App. Find any veterinary technician in the Los Angeles area. Find the nearestveterinary clinic with the use of Google maps
Emergency Call Emergency Call - This application is a simple widget that opens the dialer with the emergency number set.
It should be used in an emergency where dialing and finding the correct application might be hard.
Go to home screen and add the new widget.
If US is set as country 911 will be used, otherwise 112
SafeKidZone SafeKidZone is a must-have technology that transforms a cell phone into an advanced safety device.
With SafeKidZone your kids can get help within seconds of an emergency situation. Friends, family, neighbors and 911 will be mobilized to protect your kid
Hypnoball Moving ball for therapists and hypnotist. Helps sleep in 56% of cases
Allergy Tracker Have allergies or asthma? Is your allergy making you unproductive? HealthMobs may be able to help! This application lets you: 1. Checkin when and where you had allergies or asthma by touching the widget
Inn House Doctor The Inn-House Doctor App provides connection and Interaction with a healthcare provider near you
Hydro Balance Hydro Balance app helps you to stay hydrated daily. It's provide you hydro calculator advises you to reach the daily goal and customized personal hydration plan reminds you, so can not forget to drink water
AlcoCalculator AlcoCalculator allows you to calculate your blood alcohol concentration, taking into account your weight, sex, and the amount of alcohol you have consumed. Moreover, AlcoCalculator shows the amount of time that is needed for the alcohol to be metabolized
QuantiaMD **QuantiaMD is only available to healthcare professionals. All members are verified during registration** QuantiaMD members can: -- Compete in the Monthly Medical Challenge -- Watch our Expert Practice Series segments
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Comments on Calculate by QxMD:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS