Photo Gallery (Fishbowl Beta2) - Power up your photo experience on Android with this rich & versatile Gallery!
View & manage your photos & videos with this rich & versatile multi-image viewer, organizer, and slideshow player. Beta 2 is now available for free with major enhancements and many Advanced features for you to explore & personalize your media experience.
Aug 31 - Beta 2.1 released! Honeycomb support & more refinements. Please report bugs.
To start the App in the Grid or Photostream like before, go to Menu > Settings > System > Startup Screen.
Found a problem? Email us, we can’t respond to comments.
. Please be patient while you wait for a response.
Need Help? Start with the In-App Help Guide and see FAQ at
Choose how you'd like to use this App, for example:
• Group photos into personal albums with cover
• Save $ by sharing re-sized photos
• Make Wallpaper fit better
• Rotate & save pics taken vertically
• Instant access to all your files in 1 Photostream
• Compare pictures side-by-side
• Turn your tablet into a digital photo frame
• Hide/delete unwanted pictures
• Add notes to your photos & albums
• Bored? Shuffle your photos!
• Show off how you can flip and fling photos & albums
• View photos in high resolution
• Find missing photos
• And More!
Organization, Share & Edit
• Move, delete, hide, sort, create folders
• Rotate, resize, crop with 3 output quality
• Share resized photos to save bandwidth $
• Up to 3 favorite albums shortcuts
• Album Cover
• Annotate photos & videos
• Delete Guard keeps your files safe
• Custom fit Wallpaper with 3 scaling & 3 output quality settings
• Rectangle & circle crop with face detection
• Share via Email, IM, Facebook, Picasa, Bluetooth and more*
• Automated multi-file sharing with apps that only support 1 file (e.g. Facebook, Flickr, Google Goggles, etc.)
* Depends on sharing apps that were installed on your device.
Viewer & Media Finder
• Photostream shows all Photos & Videos
• Compare images side by side (up to 4)
• Flip through photos & folders at the same time
• Shuffle photos
• 3 image quality setting
• Fishbowl View reduces scrolling
• Album Title Search
• Show data of geo-tagged photos
• Image data panel
• Lock image position while rotating device
• File browser to find photos
• Add missing files to the Gallery
• Auto-rotate using EXIF data
Gestures (while in Grid)
• Touch image corner and edges to rotate & zoom
• Touch image center to pan
• Horizontal swipe to flip albums
• Diagonal swipe to see mini album listing
• Gesture sensitivity options
• Multi-touch (in the future)
• Single photo
• Multi photo animation
• Randomize & Speed settings
• Interact with photos
• In-App Help Guide
• Save to SD Card
• Read files from Internal Storage (experimental)
• Battery Saver cuts power use by 50%
• Sailfish boosts speed by up to 700%
nookSee A simple image browser/slideshow for the nook
LifeShow Photo Player LifeShow Player easily upgrades your tablet or mobile into a remotely controlled picture frame, simply and rapidly. Once the application is installed, just create a photo channel from your pictures stored on the web (facebook, Picasa...) through the myLifeShow website or on your device
Picasa Photo Frame Home screen widget for Android which uses Google accounts from device for retrieving Picasa albums. Images are displayed in Photo Frame
DS photo+ DS photo+ allows you to browse photos and videos stored on Synology DiskStation If you own a Synology DiskStation: - Browse photos and play videos on Photo Station - View photos in slide show mode
Image Gallery for Lollipop An app that brings back the gallery app to Android L devices. The app integrates various social networking websites such as Picassa, Hangouts, WhatsApp and other images all at one place. The best image gallery app which is without advertisements