Obenkyo - Learn hiragana, katakana and kanji, and test yourself by drawing, or multiple choice.
This application helps you memories:
- Katakana & Hiragana, with flash card, keyboard, or drawing recognition
- Numbers, in romaji, Hiragana, or kanji
- 2200+ kanji's (level 1-5 JLPT or Jouyou 1-7) with stroke animation (source KanjiVG), translation, readings (Source KanjiDict) with flash card and drawing game.
- 14600+ Kanji vocabulary (in english) from EDICT with flash card test
- Experimental particle test (around 100 sentences from project Tatoeba)
- new locales (German, Spanish, Russian, Portugues and Swedish added to French), if you can help me adding new locales please contact me.
Analytic (Flurry.com) and Ads can be disabled in the settings.
-- If at install you have an error "unknown 18", try to remove your MicroSD car and install again. If it still don't work try to send me a mail (thanks for the help Matthiew)
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Atomusk»:
Human Japanese Lite Learn Japanese with Human Japanese language learning software. Human Japanese presents the Japanese language from square one in a warm, engaging tone
Mainichi Eigo News For Japanese, TOEIC English students! English Training with Ja-Trans and Speech! For Japanese TOEIC/TOEFL leaners, students. Daily News Reading for your exercise. Displays *Both* English and Japanese article in a screen
Offline dictionaries Browse many offline dictionaries! This application allows you to browse offline dictionaries. This is useful when the Internet connection is not available (abroad, in the plane...). Dictionaries are downloaded to the SD card the first time the application is run
1Pod-Japanese Gojuon Memorizer The gojuon(50音) is a Japanese The gojuon(50音, 五十音) is a Japanese ordering of kana. ※Features: Human audio pronunciations