JReader - JReader is an offline Google Reader client for Android. It is optimized for fast RSS reading. All you need to use the app is a Google account and Google Reader with subscribed feeds. JReader features watched item notifications, so you won't miss important news, and filters that ensure you will never read the news you are not interested in. JReader features:
· Filters: automatically marks items as read according to user's filters;
· Watching: get notified when items contain defined search words and phrases;
· Full two-way sync with Google Reader;
· Multiuser: support multiple accounts;
· Clean and easy to use controls and interface;
· Always at hand Action Bar buttons for quick frequently used actions;
· Download feeds for offline reading;
· Scheduled fast synchronization;
· Tablet support with fragments layout;
· Share articles to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc. (if Android apps for these services are installed);
· Minimum bandwidth usage and maximum security through data compression and https secure connection to Google servers.
What's New in This Release:
· NEW: Completely reworked current theme.
· NEW: App share menu with options to share JReader: via Google+, by posting or following on Twitter, posting, recommending or liking on Facebook and emailing.
· NEW: Context menu in items view with basic post related and sharing tasks.
· NEW: Quick share buttons for G+, Facebook, Twitter, Email sharing in expanded item view (More sharing option moved to context menu).
· NEW: Sharing tasks in feed context menu.
What's New in 1.1.120:
· NEW: Added "Recent Changes" dialog;
· NEW: Added "Feedback" form.
· NEW: Added Google analytics.
· NEW: Added preferences screen for new filter defaults;
· NEW: Search in the filter manager.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Jyvee»:
PalmBookReader PalmBookReader is a simple PDB ebook reader. You can read the palm book(.pdb) on your Android device, but it only supports the text, no image and no eReader and iSilo format.
How to use:
1. choose a default charset
2. put you pdb books
3. menu->sync sd
4. click books name
FBReader TTS Plugin (Android 1.6 - 2.x) FBReader TTS Plugin (Android) - Adds text-to-speech functionality to FBReader for Android 1.6 - 2.x.
We do not consider TTS as a serious FBReader feature. From our point of view this automatic reading is awful, at least for English and Russian. So the main goal of this plugin release is to demonstrate how to write FBReader extensions using our plugin API
nookLibrary Application to browse, sort & search local books
Ebook Reader Ebook Reader by S4BB Limited.Note: Can only be used with S4BB ebooks
Book Club Book Club, a must app for all readers, complete catalogue, social features, manage and create your libraries:
nookReader nookReader - gReader is an application to format Google Reader items for reading on the nook.
For gReader to operate successfully, you need a file named 'reader.settings' in a '/system/media/sdcard/.settings/' directory (you'll need to create '.settings') which contains your username on the first line, and your password on the second line
eReader Prestigio eReader Prestigio - Discover a new way of eReading with plenty of customizable settings. Experience more than 620,000 ebooks in 22 languages here and now. Choose your book from “My Shelf” and set off on an adventure.
Note: Download the complete manual of functions & features of eReader Prestigio app, from this link
FBReader (Android 1.5 - 1.6) FBReader is an e-book reader for the Android platform 1.5 - 1.6. It is a clone of the FBReader book reader written in Java.
FBReaderJ supports epub, oeb and fb2(.zip) file formats. Visit 5 popular network libraries for a large set of e-books. Download and read a book directly from the program! Or put a file manually into /sdcard/Books directory
AveComics AveComics, all your comics in your pocket! AveComics has some features that make it different from other comic book apps and website. Over 1500 titles available... and counting 60 international publishers
Fast Dilbert Reader Navigate smoothly through 22+ years of Dilbert comic strips ANNOUNCEMENT: If you experience serious performances issues (typically on Galaxy S but I guess it surely happens on other phones), know how to deploy and
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on JReader:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS