JSONovich - Firefox Add-on - JSONovich is a Firefox extension that pretty-prints JSON content of various types directly in a browser tab. It uses the browser's native JSON parser and a custom-built formatter to produce its output.
Normally, Firefox would prompt to download JSON sent with the correct application/json mime-type. JSONovich makes working with JSON and debugging output from web services easier by formatting JSON nicely inside the browser.
· Syntax highlighting of JSON elements.
· Indentation according to JSON object/array nesting level.
· Line numbering based on JSON nodes and brackets, long strings always count as a single line.
· Collapsible objects and arrays (whole line is clickable, not just a tiny +/- symbol).
· Subtle zebra-stripes for easier reading.
· Preserves formatting accurately when copying to clipboard, excluding line numbers. Currently supports the following MIME types by default:
· application/json (also legacy unofficial types application/x-json, text/json and text/x-json)
· application/rdf+json [legacy] Supports loading JSON from files on disk with the following extensions by default:
· Custom MIME types/extensions and a few other preferences can be specified in about:config.
· Restartless (even in older browsers, partially).
What's New in This Release:
· Hotfix for serious memory leak and Gecko 15+ compatibility
What's New in 1.9.4:
· Fixed bug affecting Gecko 9+ present since version 1.9 that prevented restartless addon shutdown (error thrown during unload). Disabling, uninstalling or even updating affected versions will not complete until the browser is restarted.
· Added support for localisation of the options page.
· Fixed bug that caused SeaMonkey mail window's status bar to be blank.
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Michael J. Giarlo, Will Elwood»:
JSONovich - Firefox Addon JSONovich - Firefox Addon is a Firefox extension that pretty-prints JSON content of various types directly in a browser tab. It uses the browser's native JSON parser and a custom-built formatter to produce its output.
Normally, Firefox would prompt to download JSON sent with the correct application/json mime-type
PDF Viewer Native Android PDF viewer based on the MuPDF library
Cloud Printer - Firefox Addon Cloud Printer adds remote printing support to Firefox. This allows you to print web pages from the browser to your printers using the new Google Cloud Print service. The service is still in Beta, but seems to work pretty well. Before using this add-on, you will need to install and configure Google Cloud Print on your PC
APDFViewer APDFViewer is a PDF file viewer for the Android platform. Uses poppler as the backend.
* PDFViewer is just a PDF document viewer, there is no built-in file manager. It can only be activated through intents, works with file managers or other applications that generate proper intents
PDF Creator Ultimate Free The most complete and free PDF Creator! You don't need a scanner anymore. **No watermark and no trial!** Take pictures with your camera, edit the images, convert all of them into a PDF and send the PDF by email
Foxit Mobile PDF Foxit Mobile PDF - Foxit Mobile PDF free mobile software is a simple PDF document reader. Mobile version of Foxit PDF is created with only tapping with fingers, and still uses the same desktop engine, that means colossal performance in loading pages among analogues.
The application has integrated bookmark manager that can simplify the paperwork in some cases
Excel Ögreniyorum Excel ogrenirken faydalanabileceginiz; belge olusturma, tablo olusturma, matematiksel islem ve fonksiyonlar, grafik islerimleri ve yazdirma vb excel ile ilgili her konuda yardim alabileceginiz bir uygulama
PDFSplitter PDFSplitter is an Android utility for splitting PDF documents
PDF Cutter PDF Cutter - PDF Cutter is an easy to use PDF splitter for Android. It allows you to extract one or more pages from a document.
To use the app, simply select the PDF, enter comma-separated values to indicate the pages to be extracted (e.g. 7, 16-19, 22), and enter the name of the output file
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Nokia Internet Tablet OS Maemo 5.0 |
Comments on JSONovich - Firefox Add-on:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS