JSONovich - Firefox Add-on - JSONovich is a Firefox extension that pretty-prints JSON content of various types directly in a browser tab. It uses the browser's native JSON parser and a custom-built formatter to produce its output.
Normally, Firefox would prompt to download JSON sent with the correct application/json mime-type. JSONovich makes working with JSON and debugging output from web services easier by formatting JSON nicely inside the browser.
· Syntax highlighting of JSON elements.
· Indentation according to JSON object/array nesting level.
· Line numbering based on JSON nodes and brackets, long strings always count as a single line.
· Collapsible objects and arrays (whole line is clickable, not just a tiny +/- symbol).
· Subtle zebra-stripes for easier reading.
· Preserves formatting accurately when copying to clipboard, excluding line numbers. Currently supports the following MIME types by default:
· application/json (also legacy unofficial types application/x-json, text/json and text/x-json)
· application/rdf+json [legacy] Supports loading JSON from files on disk with the following extensions by default:
· Custom MIME types/extensions and a few other preferences can be specified in about:config.
· Restartless (even in older browsers, partially).
What's New in This Release:
· Hotfix for serious memory leak and Gecko 15+ compatibility
What's New in 1.9.4:
· Fixed bug affecting Gecko 9+ present since version 1.9 that prevented restartless addon shutdown (error thrown during unload). Disabling, uninstalling or even updating affected versions will not complete until the browser is restarted.
· Added support for localisation of the options page.
· Fixed bug that caused SeaMonkey mail window's status bar to be blank.
WPS Office: #1 FREE Office App OVER 245 MILLION USERS
WORLD'S MOST POPULAR, FREE ANDROID OFFICE APP
VIEW, CREATE AND SHARE OFFICE DOCS ON ANY ANDROID DEVICE
FULLY COMPATIBLE WITH MICROSOFT WORD, POWERPOINT AND EXCEL
TextWarrior TextWarrior is a rethink of text editing with a touch screen. Annoyed at accidentally moving the cursor or bringing up the virtual keyboard when scrolling? Tired of doing finger gymnastics to position the cursor?
Smart Office Lite View, print and share Microsoft Office documents on your phone or tablet. Smart Office Lite makes viewing Microsoft Office and other documents on the move even easier through a contextual interface
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Nokia Internet Tablet OS Maemo 5.0 |
Comments on JSONovich - Firefox Add-on:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS