JSONovich - Firefox Add-on - JSONovich is a Firefox extension that pretty-prints JSON content of various types directly in a browser tab. It uses the browser's native JSON parser and a custom-built formatter to produce its output.
Normally, Firefox would prompt to download JSON sent with the correct application/json mime-type. JSONovich makes working with JSON and debugging output from web services easier by formatting JSON nicely inside the browser.
· Syntax highlighting of JSON elements.
· Indentation according to JSON object/array nesting level.
· Line numbering based on JSON nodes and brackets, long strings always count as a single line.
· Collapsible objects and arrays (whole line is clickable, not just a tiny +/- symbol).
· Subtle zebra-stripes for easier reading.
· Preserves formatting accurately when copying to clipboard, excluding line numbers. Currently supports the following MIME types by default:
· application/json (also legacy unofficial types application/x-json, text/json and text/x-json)
· application/rdf+json [legacy] Supports loading JSON from files on disk with the following extensions by default:
· Custom MIME types/extensions and a few other preferences can be specified in about:config.
· Restartless (even in older browsers, partially).
What's New in This Release:
· Hotfix for serious memory leak and Gecko 15+ compatibility
What's New in 1.9.4:
· Fixed bug affecting Gecko 9+ present since version 1.9 that prevented restartless addon shutdown (error thrown during unload). Disabling, uninstalling or even updating affected versions will not complete until the browser is restarted.
· Added support for localisation of the options page.
· Fixed bug that caused SeaMonkey mail window's status bar to be blank.
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Michael J. Giarlo, Will Elwood»:
JSONovich - Firefox Addon JSONovich - Firefox Addon is a Firefox extension that pretty-prints JSON content of various types directly in a browser tab. It uses the browser's native JSON parser and a custom-built formatter to produce its output.
Normally, Firefox would prompt to download JSON sent with the correct application/json mime-type
e Business Card Lite e Business Card Lite is a digital business card. Within this app you can make your employee cards and you can also make your personal card. There are diffident styles for selection, and you can select your own picture or your company logo from the gallery in you mobile
WPS Office for Android WPS Office for Android - WPS Office (formerly known as Kingsoft Office) is an efficient mobile office solution made exclusively for smartphones and tablets running Android. The software is compatible with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint; allowing you to create, view and edit documents, spreadsheets and presentations while on the go
OpenOffice Document Reader OpenOffice Document Reader - Use the File Expert application to open your .odt-files.
- you won't find a new icon in app-launcher!
- no formatting!
- no editing!
- looks awful
PDF Cutter PDF Cutter - PDF Cutter is an easy to use PDF splitter for Android. It allows you to extract one or more pages from a document.
To use the app, simply select the PDF, enter comma-separated values to indicate the pages to be extracted (e.g. 7, 16-19, 22), and enter the name of the output file
DroidReader DroidReader is a PDF reader application for Android phones.It uses native libraries (libjpeg, freetype, MuPDF) for the rendering of the Pages.In order to select PDF files, you need a file manager! DroidReader listens for VIEW intents for PDF files (MIME type application/pdf), which should work for almost all file managers
Digital Signature Creator Digital Signature Creator is a free app to create your own digital signatures for your documents (Pdf, Word etc..) without using a pen. With realistic pen effects, now you can easily sign your documents with your phone in few steps
Cloud Printer - Firefox Addon Cloud Printer adds remote printing support to Firefox. This allows you to print web pages from the browser to your printers using the new Google Cloud Print service. The service is still in Beta, but seems to work pretty well. Before using this add-on, you will need to install and configure Google Cloud Print on your PC
MultiReader (Android) MultiReader can read for you PDF, text documents...
· Different voices providers: Vozme, AT&T
· French (FR,CA), German, several English accents (US,UK,IN), several Spanish accents (US,ES), Portuguese voices
· Male/Female voices
SoftMaker Office Mobile 2012 for Android SoftMaker Office Mobile for Android phones and tablets lets you work on documents in all Microsoft Office formats while reliably preserving all formatting in these documents
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Nokia Internet Tablet OS Maemo 5.0 |
Comments on JSONovich - Firefox Add-on:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS