JSONovich - Firefox Addon is a Firefox extension that pretty-prints JSON content of various types directly in a browser tab. It uses the browser's native JSON parser and a custom-built formatter to produce its output.
Normally, Firefox would prompt to download JSON sent with the correct application/json mime-type. JSONovich makes working with JSON and debugging output from web services easier by formatting JSON nicely inside the browser.
· Syntax highlighting of JSON elements.
· Indentation according to JSON object/array nesting level.
· Line numbering based on JSON nodes and brackets, long strings always count as a single line.
· Collapsible objects and arrays (whole line is clickable, not just a tiny +/- symbol).
· Subtle zebra-stripes for easier reading.
· Preserves formatting accurately when copying to clipboard, excluding line numbers. Currently supports the following MIME types by default:
· application/json (also legacy unofficial types application/x-json, text/json and text/x-json)
· application/rdf+json [legacy] Supports loading JSON from files on disk with the following extensions by default:
· Custom MIME types/extensions and a few other preferences can be specified in about:config.
· Restartless (even in older browsers, partially).
What's New in This Release:
· Hotfix for improperly escaped JSON strings.
What's New in 126.96.36.199:
· Hotfix for corrupt JSON downloads on slow networks.
TryAgain - Firefox Addon TryAgain - Firefox Addon keeps trying to load a webpage when the server cannot be reached. Sometimes you know that you have entered the address correctly, but the page won't load the first time around. Maybe your wireless connection dropped or the server hosting the website is temporarily down; whatever the reason, TryAgain will try and try again
oneSearch Search the web using Google, Bing, Yahoo, Baidu, Wikipedia and Ask
Mobeegal Mobeegal is an Android search assistant. It is entirely based upon powerful Google search engine and can search within different topics.
The application provides broad selection of topics to search in. All topics are categorized in a catalog
Dig Out The Deal - DOTD Dig Out The Deal - DOTD - Ads Free Version is now Available - https://market.android.com/details?id=com.dotd.android.adsfree.activity
Never miss a deal and Stay up to date on deals from Dig Out The Deal
Dolphin Brightness **Dolphin BrowserTM HD Add-ons** Control the brightness of the page. V1.1 +"Move to SD"
Easy Reading - Firefox Addon Easy Reading - Firefox Addon - When text is too small to read, zoom in and text will reflow so that you can easily read your content on your screen.
What's New in This Release:
· Since this option is no longer exposed in the latest version of mobile Firefox, you can install this add-on to enable it instead
Google (Android) Download the official Google app to your phone, and get easy access to Search, Maps, Mail, and more. Never say "I don't know" again