Kids Learn Number
* Teaching kids’ numbers used to involve plastic blocks or glossy books. Of course, parents had to throw in lots of patience too. The patience bit has remained unchanged across generations, but a few new teaching tools to help with numbers can help parents teach kids numbers without losing their patience. Plus it is fun for kids too.
* Kids learn very quickly through play. Kids Learn Numbers is an interactive educational game through which your child can develop hand-eye coordination and observation skills.
* What does the game offer?
Learn, Practise and Test yourself.
Learn and Practise the Numbers 123 456 789 10 & 0.
- Learn through “Learn Numbers”
- Practise through “Number Memory Match” and “Number Puzzle (Drag & Drop)”
- Test yourself through “Number Picture Quiz” and “Number Counting Quiz (123 456 789 10)”.
* How to play Kids Learn Numbers ? (We recommend going in this order)
1. Learn Numbers
- Study the Numbers 0 123 456 789 10.
- Tap a Number to see it pop on the board and know how it sounds and learn how to spell it.
2. Number Memory Match
- Memory improvement and concentration is a part of this memory game.
- Tap on a tile to turn it over and reveal a Number. Then tap on the second tile, trying to find the matching Number. If the images match, the tiles are removed from the board. Try to see how few taps you need to remove all of the tiles.
3. Number Puzzle (Drag & Drop)
- Select a number and tap, drag and drop it on its particular block.
- If it is correct it will stay there or else it will go back to its original position.
4. Number Picture Quiz
- Guess the correct spelling of the Number shown.
- There are four options to choose from.
5. Number Counting Quiz
- There is a question with four Number options.
- Count the number of fruits given on the pad and choose the correct number.
- Tap on the correct option to move to next question.
* Features of Kids Learn Numbers game:
- It enables your child to identify & differentiate Numbers.
- It will also help develop your child’s hand-eye coordination & observation skills.
- It will help in improvement of your child’s memory.
- It is a simple and fun learning game.