Preschool Learning Ocean Fun - It’s time you adventure into a bubblelicious experience! Enjoy an amazing preschool game which mixes the aquatic experience with the learning one.
This game helps your little one learn about numbers, letters and shapes. Preschool Learning - Ocean Fun is also about developing the logic and improving his attention and memory. So it offers your child 8 educational mini-games about: differences, shapes, matching, numbers, puzzles, letters, memory and logic.
After every level your sweet one will collect a special reward, a cute sea animal, a treasure or a another cool underwater object to decorate his own ocean.
Let your child learn, have fun and gain rewards!
Play to learn:
- counting to 15;
- numbers and shapes;
- to differentiate the shapes;
- the aquatic animals;
- the letters from the alphabet;
- to identify differences;
- to spot details;
- to improve eye-hand coordination!
- 8 educational mini-games in one;
- 8 fun levels, each with a special reward;
- highly effective audio and visual feedback;
- the possibility to select the type of game you want to play the most;
- great sounds of letters and numbers;
- kids are constantly vocally guided what to do;
- pronounced and written names of the cute aquatic animals;
- cool rewards after every level;
- animated rewards that react at every tap;
- saving picture with the awesome ocean.
8 Educational Exercises
- DIFFERENCES - Identify which aquatic creature doesn’t belong.
- SHAPES - Put the cute aquatic animal in the right form.
- MATCHING - Tap the two identical sea animals.
- NUMBERS - Count to 15 and draw the shape of the sea animal.
- PUZZLE - Match the pieces to recreate the sea animal.
- LETTERS -Learn the alphabet letters by tapping the right fish.
- MEMORY - Remember were are the two identical animals.
- LOGIC - Guess which sea animal comes next.