What's Different - What's Different - A simple but clever educational game.
Your kids will love it.
What's Different is an educational game for young children from age 3.
- This is a great puzzle for young thinkers -
How to play the game:
You will see four objects, three of them are connected and one is different.
Touch the different picture to move on.
- What's Different is ads free.
- What's Different was designed to help teach young children how to think.
- What's Different contains a super friendly gallery so the kid can browse through the game images, pinch zoom and play.
- What's Different features high-end graphics and animations with a friendly interface.
- What's Different is highly recommended for Speech Therapists.
Remarkable is a professional game studio that specializes in educational games.
Keywords: Remarkable, What, Different, What's, educational, game, kids, toddlers, odd one out, odd one,kindergarten, puzzle, think, board, preschool, what's different, cognitive skills, shapes, kids games, funny game,child, kid, toddler,education, educational,educational puzzle, learn, teach, solve, graphics, memory, educational app for kids, educational game for kids, colors game, colors,free games, fun games, free games for kids, kids, kids', kids app, speech therapy, speech, therapist
TapToTalk TapToTalk turns your Android phone or tablet into an AAC device. Give your non-verbal child a voice. TapToTalk turns an Android device into an affordable augmentative and alternative communication (AAC) device
Transport by BabyBus Congratulations to BabyBus! The number of users has exceeded 8 millions.
We changed the original dubbing and we are using more authentic american English and Japanese dubbing