m:IQ - Never lose your must-have information again!
With mIQ, your contacts, text messages, calendar events, call log, photos, videos, and voicemail messages automatically upload - as they happen - and are safely backed-up on your private web account. After all, when’s the last time you’ve been prepared to drop your phone in a swimming pool?
mIQ takes the content on your phone and automatically pushes it to your private web account. What you do on the phone will instantly update on the web and what you do on the web will instantly update on your phone - without you having to ever think about it.
This makes it effortless for you to:
• Backup & restore your phone: Changing phones doesn’t have to be such a headache. Losing your phone doesn’t have to be a catastrophe. Simply add mIQ to your new phone and watch as your contacts, calendar, and web favorites automatically appear.
• Access and interact on the web: Whether you’re at work in front of your computer, in an airport after your phone battery has just died, or traveling in a country with no service - your content is just a web browser click away.
• Share your experiences: You just captured a completely ridiculous photo. How would you go about texting it to your closest friends, e-mailing it to your parents, and uploading it to all of the social sites you use so that people could see what happened? mIQ automatically uploads your photos, videos, and status updates to the web, making it easy for you to share with the people you care about..
What’s on your phone? Your closest friends. Your chance encounters. Your hilarious messages. Your upcoming plans. Your had-to-be-there moments. Your life - your phone goes with you everywhere! Keep those moments on mIQ Live!
• Full contact sync between your phone & the Web
• Read, reply, and create new text messages from your computer - threaded by conversation
• Add, edit and delete calendar events from the web
• Instantly upload photos & videos to the Web where you can view, edit, organize & share to Facebook, Flickr, & Twitter
• Update your status on Facebook & Twitter
• Visual voicemail on your computer
• Set Web favorites, ringtones & speed dials from your computer
• Transfer contacts & settings from your old phone to your new one