mDroid: Money Organizer is a complete money manager that lets you control your expenses, your income and see where you money goes. Handle several accounts like your wallet, bank accounts, checking account, investments, credit card accounts, etc. mDroid: Money Organizer features:
· Manage transactions and money transfers
· Create accounts in different currencies
· Search for product quotes automatically in different providers without leaving your phone and save them for your wishlist. (eBay currently supported)
· Get automatic alerts when the is a lower price for your product wishlist.
· Manage your bill reminders (Payment, Deposit or transfer) with 12 different schedule types and automatic mode.
· Check your upcoming reminders for the coming months.
· Multiple currencies support with automatic exchange rate update. You can also check your default currency to adapt your networth and reports.
· Reports: See your spending of the month on each category, networth, in-out flow and account type, with export feature.
· With Travel mode, you can set different travels and link them to transactions to you could centralize your expenses.
· Spending Planner let you set up limits for your categories, see your expected income and expenses, and your projected savings for the month. On each item you can see your expending for the last months to adapt your limit accordingly.
What's New in This Release:
· Added [PRO]: Backup (With Dropbox integration and Automatic mode)
· Fixed: Reports now account transfers in a better way.
· Changed: Reminders page has now more information and a better layout.
What's New in 1.5.1:
· Improved and simpler UI with ActionBar and menus.
· Added: [PRO] Integration with Google Cloud Print
What's New in 1.3:
· Added: [PRO] Export to Excel
· Added: Choose default account for New Transactions
· Changed: Increased legend text Size in Pie Chart.
What's New in 1.2:
· Added: You can now edit reminders.
· Added: Button to show history of transaction for each reminder.
· Fixed: Deleted reminders still showed in the upcoming list.
· Fixed: Minor bugs.
What's New in 1.1.1:
· Improved performance in Home screen.
· Added: Search (Transactions)
· Added: [PRO] Button in My Travel to show all transactions.
· Added: [PRO] My Travel screen now shows the amount spent/earn in a Travel.
· Added: Option to show all transactions from all accounts.
· Changed: [PRO] Spending Planner now also shows real amount of In/Flow.
· Changed: [PRO] Changed list of transactions in My Travel.
· Changed: Transactions list now shows the date and time.
· Changed: Design of My Account.
· Added: Edit Account name (Options Menu in My Account)
· Fixed: Long pressed of the back key when entering transactions. Now a long press of the backspace key will put the value in 0.00
· Fixed: A problem reported when creating the database for the first time.
· Fixed: Rare problem when saving a transaction that leaded to a force close.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Sebastian Fratini»:
WorkIt Expenses WorkIt Expenses - Keep track of all your daily expenses on the move with WorkIt Expenses!
Keep track of all your daily expenses on the move with WorkIt Expenses
Toshl Toshl It is important to know what you're spending your money on. Whether your goal is to figure out and possibly change your spending habits, or simply to track and remember your expenditures, Toshl is your ideal companion.
Timeline & Tags
Knowing when you've spent can be just as important as knowing what you've spent on
ExpenZa ExpenZa - ExpenZa, the expense tracker with a difference!
ExpenZa takes the hassle out of expense tracking by automating as much of the process as possible.
This is done by intercepting the expenditure SMS message sent by your bank and using its information to populate your expense list
Monas: Expense manager Monas: Expense manager - is a fast access to your budget. Make control of your income and expenses handy and quickly. All you need to do is to fill the data on expenses, choose a category and see how much you have spent and what is your money balance. Control your finance, use weekly, monthly and annual overviews
Expense Reporter DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOUR MONEY GOES ??
Use Expense Reporter to track your money
JabpLite The idea behind JabpLite has been to write a sophisticated personal finance program in Java MIDP which will work on a range of devices including Symbian phones and the Blackberry. JabpLite has many features to help you keep track of your finances, for example:
Moneybag Moneybag is a cool application that can manage all of your money transactions. Also, you can search the transactions of income, payment and specified date.
· Support multi-bags, you can define different currency for bag.
· Support category of money item.
· You can add, edit and list money items.
· Support money item searching
Footprint Ever wonder where your money goes?Introducing Footprint, the fast and simple expense tracker that records all your personal expenditures
Pageonce - Money & Bills Pageonce automatically organizes and tracks your money and bills. See your banks, credit cards, bills and investment accounts in one simple place. Control where your money goes and get important real-time alerts and reminders about your accounts
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on mDroid: Money Organizer:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS