Audio Digest - Version 1.0.1 Bug Fixes:
- Programs can now be properly deleted after Post Test completion
For over 55 years, Audio Digest has provided the most convenient way to stay up to date on current, relevant, and unbiased scientific and clinical information. Audio-Digest produces CME/CE audio programs, delivered to physicians and healthcare professionals as a subscription service. ADF is accredited by the ACCME® to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
With the new ADF Apple Mobile App you can access your Audio Digest programming and CME/CE testing at your fingertips.
• Access all audio programs and written summaries
• Read the written summary while listening to the audio
• Take CME/CE tests and submit them for credit
• Receive automatic alerts to download the latest issues to your mobile device.
• Listen and read offline after downloading the content to your mobile device.
Current Subscribers, please follow these steps:
1) Login using your online services username and password, or;
2) If you do not have an online account, press the Create Account button on the App or visit
3) Login to the App by using your newly created username and password
4) Access your latest issues and complimentary programs.
For instructions on how to load previous issues please visit
Not a subscriber? You can still download this app for free then register for complimentary programs by:
1) Pressing the Create Account button on the app or visiting
2) Login to the App using your newly created username and password
Please contact us with your comments and questions at
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Audio-Digest»:
Le Diabète Plus Jamais Apprenez a Contrôler Et a Soigner Votre Diabète De Manière Naturelle. Méthode Révolutionnaire Qui Permet De Mettre Fin Au Diabète De Manière 100% Naturelle. Vous Découvrirez Ici La Manière De Contrôler Et Soigner Votre Diabète, En Améliorant Votre Qualité De Vie
Start Potty Training Find out how to help your child learn to use a potty, including when to start, and how to deal with any problems
Mednoid Medical Search Mednoid Medical Search - The medical context search engine that grows with you. Mednoid covers medical fields like Cancer, Aids, Alzheimer, ADHD, and many others (30+ medical fields)
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Comments on Audio Digest:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS