Calculate by QxMD - Clinical calculators & decision support tools for healthcare providers. Free!
From the maker of the apps 'The ECG Guide' and 'Pedi STAT' comes 'Calculate', a next-generation medical calculator and decision support tool, freely available to the medical community.
Essential tools in General Practice, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Surgery, Obstetrics, Nephrology, Hematology, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Gastroenterology, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Respirology, and more.
"We recommend medical users try the free Calculate by QxMD first..."
-from iMedicalApps review "The best free Medical Calculator apps for the iPhone"
'Calculate' is focused on highlighting tools which are actually useful in clinical practice and serve to impact diagnosis, treatment or determining prognosis.
Helping you make decisions, not just calculate numbers...
• Developed by a collaboration of clinician experts from diverse backgrounds
• Converts recent research publications into practical handheld tools - knowledge translation at its best
• Automatically adapts to your self-described clinical practice
• Unique ‘Question Flow’ technology gets you answers, fast
• Detailed references with Pubmed integration
• Comprehensive and insightful results
• Elegant design and intuitive interface
• SI and Conventional units
More than 150 Unique calculators and Decision Support tools
While too extensive to list them all, here is a small sampling of included content:
Reduce and predict perioperative complications
• WHO Surgical Safety Checklist
• Predictive models for cardiac surgery and coronary angiography
• Determine cardiovascular risk and guide lipid treatment using the Framingham and Reynolds Risk Scores
• Use the CHADS2 score to guide treatment in atrial fibrillation
• Better understand the risk of bleeding from anticoagulation in atrial fibrillation
• ACS using the TIMI risk score
• Burns with rule of 9s and Parkland formula
• Hypernatremia (calculate water deficit)
• Chemotherapy based on Body Surface Area
• Carboplatin based on AUC
• tPA in acute stroke
• Phenytoin in renal failure and hypoalbuminemia
• Ideal body weight, BMI and BSA
• Due date and gestational age
• Extensive formula used in echocardiogropathy and invasive hemodynamic monitoring
• Kt/V in dialysis patients
• eGFR with CKD-Epi, Cockcroft-Gault, and MDRD
• A-a gradient
Founded my medical professionals, QxMD is dedicated to creating high quality, point-of-care tools for practicing health care professionals. Recognized as a leading developer of free medical software for mobile devices, QxMD develops content in cooperation with expert physicians from their respective fields.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «QxMD Software Inc.»:
CID10 - Medicina More than one application to access the content of the ICD-10. Search The ICD is a list that allows healthcare professionals search for information from the International Classification of Diseases (ICD-10)
Body Anatomy (Preview) for Tab ***** RealSimpleEdu: 225,000 paying customers from 153 Countries ***** This is a Preview Mode! You have limited access to the content provided. In this mode you can access 2 tutorials, 1 quiz and 1 set of flash cards
WebMD for Android WebMD for Android - 24/7 access to health information and decision-support tools
SoftPsych Sampler This Demo program shows the menus of SoftPsych programs for mental health professionals to diagnose and treat psychiatric disorders. Additional applications are Diet Science and Hypertension
CARDIO3® INVASIVE - Lite "Atlas of Interventional Cardiology" is a preview version of CARDIO3®INVASIVE project - reference/learning tool for cardiologists, cardiac surgeons, internists, other physicians evaluating interventional images in cardiology
MPR MPR (Monthly Prescribing Reference) provides concise Rx and OTC drug info. Monthly Prescribing Reference (MPR) provides concise prescription and OTC drug information, side effects and interactions for medical professionals
Relief Central Free Disaster Relief Resource from Unbound Medicine Relief CentralTM is a free mobile and web resource developed by the staff and friends of Unbound Medicine to assist relief workers, first responders, and others called to serve in disaster relief situations around the world
PubMed Mobile PubMed Mobile - Search the PubMed database with over 19 million citations for biomedical articles and life science journals
Mini Nurse - Lite Nursing app with medication dosages, IV rates, nursing skills, and much more! This application is made for student nurses and for those who are just curious about some of the education nurses need to know!
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Comments on Calculate by QxMD:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS