Skyscape Medical Resources - Mobile Apps for Medical Professionals
The Skyscape Medical Resources app is used by more than 1 million healthcare professionals (HCPs) to access the medical resources they know and trust at the point of care. This valuable decision-support tool helps physicians, nurses, students and other HCPs find the right answers, right away.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED IN ONE APP
• The free Skyscape app comes loaded with a valuable package of medical resources, including drug information, medical calculators and clinical information on over 850 topics.
• You can purchase any of more than 600 premium resources in 35 medical specialties and access all of them from within this one convenient app.
• Robust features include SmartLinkTM, Skyscape’s proprietary cross-reference functionality; medical calculators; algorithms; interactive images; flowcharts; and frequent content updates.
INCLUDED FOR FREE
• RxDrugs: Comprehensive information on thousands of brands and generics, with interactions (including multi-drug analyzer tool), pill images and over 400 integrated dosing calculators. This resource also includes formulary information covering 5,000 health plans in all 50 US states.
• Archimedes: Medical calculator with more than 200 interactive tools, organized by specialty.
• Outlines in Clinical Medicine: Evidence-based clinical information on hundreds of diseases and symptom-related topics, presented in convenient outline format.
• MedAlertTM: In-context and specialty-focused journal summaries, trial results, breaking clinical news, drug alerts and other information, fully integrated with the app’s global search and SmartLink.
Skyscape has partnered with more than 50 respected publishers and content providers to offer a virtual "greatest hits" of the most trusted medical resources, regularly updated to ensure you have the most current information at your fingertips. Popular premium resources include:
• 5-Minute Clinical Consult
• Diseases and Disorders: A Nursing Therapeutics Manual
• Red Book
• Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses
• Rosen and Barkin's 5 Minute Emergency Medicine Consult
• Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary
• Netter’s Atlas of Human Anatomy
• Fitzpatrick's Color Atlas and Synopsis of Clinical Dermatology
• The Merck Manual of Diagnosis and Therapy
• Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders
• Journal Watch
POWERFUL TOOLS TURN INFORMATION INTO ACTION
• SmartLinkTM - Empowers your natural thought process by cross-referencing all consulted resources, from initial patient interaction to diagnosing, treating and prescribing.
• Content Updates - Skyscape resources are continuously updated so you can be confident that you have the most up-to-date available.
• SmartSearchTM - Patented dynamic search finds the information you need, even when you don’t know where to look.
• Algorithms - Clinical decision trees guide diagnosis and treatment choices.
• Integrated Calculators - Power on-screen calculations directly from your research topic.
• Flowcharts - Transform complex algorithms and protocols from static images into dynamic step-by-step decision support tools.
• Full Color Images - Bring conditions to life and incorporate clickable "hotspots" to identify structures.
Skyscape customer support is always available to help get you up and running.
• Contact us via chat 24x7 (found in the upper right corner on
• Email us using a convenient form on
• Contact us via
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Skyscape, Inc.»:
Endo 2010 eGuide Going to San Diego for the ENDO 2010: The 92nd Annual Meeting & Expo? Then make your conference experience more easily organized with the mobile eGuide, powered by Skyscape
Pocket Doctor Lite Pocket Doctor Lite is our free comprehensive medical health encyclopedia written specifically for mobile by a UK Doctor. Originally available on WAP in 2001 our latest version is made specifically for Android
ABFM Exam Prep The American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM) mobile application provides family physicians with useful information to assist with preparation for the ABFM Maintenance of Certification Exam
GRACE ACS Risk Score This educational App assesses risk of death 'in hospital' and risk of death from 'discharge to 6 months' in patients with Acute Coronary Syndrome. The sole purpose of this App is to be an educational tool
Draken EMS A complete set of tools for paramedics and EMTs in the field! Provides a quick reference to your department's treatment protocols and drug formulary, along with a customized dosage calculator
AED4.US Locate the nearest AED (Automatic External Defibrillator) that has been signed up in this independent database. Find the one near your home, so you know just in case. Or find one if others called EMS and started resuscitation and nobody knows where the nearest is placed
Epocrates Get quick access to reliable drug information with the #1 mobile drug reference, Epocrates Rx! You can tap into multiple clinical tools in one easy-to-use application
MPR MPR (Monthly Prescribing Reference) provides concise Rx and OTC drug info. Monthly Prescribing Reference (MPR) provides concise prescription and OTC drug information, side effects and interactions for medical professionals
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Comments on Skyscape Medical Resources:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS