Skyscape Medical Resources - Mobile Apps for Medical Professionals
The Skyscape Medical Resources app is used by more than 1 million healthcare professionals (HCPs) to access the medical resources they know and trust at the point of care. This valuable decision-support tool helps physicians, nurses, students and other HCPs find the right answers, right away.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED IN ONE APP
• The free Skyscape app comes loaded with a valuable package of medical resources, including drug information, medical calculators and clinical information on over 850 topics.
• You can purchase any of more than 600 premium resources in 35 medical specialties and access all of them from within this one convenient app.
• Robust features include SmartLinkTM, Skyscape’s proprietary cross-reference functionality; medical calculators; algorithms; interactive images; flowcharts; and frequent content updates.
INCLUDED FOR FREE
• RxDrugs: Comprehensive information on thousands of brands and generics, with interactions (including multi-drug analyzer tool), pill images and over 400 integrated dosing calculators. This resource also includes formulary information covering 5,000 health plans in all 50 US states.
• Archimedes: Medical calculator with more than 200 interactive tools, organized by specialty.
• Outlines in Clinical Medicine: Evidence-based clinical information on hundreds of diseases and symptom-related topics, presented in convenient outline format.
• MedAlertTM: In-context and specialty-focused journal summaries, trial results, breaking clinical news, drug alerts and other information, fully integrated with the app’s global search and SmartLink.
Skyscape has partnered with more than 50 respected publishers and content providers to offer a virtual "greatest hits" of the most trusted medical resources, regularly updated to ensure you have the most current information at your fingertips. Popular premium resources include:
• 5-Minute Clinical Consult
• Diseases and Disorders: A Nursing Therapeutics Manual
• Red Book
• Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses
• Rosen and Barkin's 5 Minute Emergency Medicine Consult
• Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary
• Netter’s Atlas of Human Anatomy
• Fitzpatrick's Color Atlas and Synopsis of Clinical Dermatology
• The Merck Manual of Diagnosis and Therapy
• Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders
• Journal Watch
POWERFUL TOOLS TURN INFORMATION INTO ACTION
• SmartLinkTM - Empowers your natural thought process by cross-referencing all consulted resources, from initial patient interaction to diagnosing, treating and prescribing.
• Content Updates - Skyscape resources are continuously updated so you can be confident that you have the most up-to-date available.
• SmartSearchTM - Patented dynamic search finds the information you need, even when you don’t know where to look.
• Algorithms - Clinical decision trees guide diagnosis and treatment choices.
• Integrated Calculators - Power on-screen calculations directly from your research topic.
• Flowcharts - Transform complex algorithms and protocols from static images into dynamic step-by-step decision support tools.
• Full Color Images - Bring conditions to life and incorporate clickable "hotspots" to identify structures.
Skyscape customer support is always available to help get you up and running.
• Contact us via chat 24x7 (found in the upper right corner on
• Email us using a convenient form on
• Contact us via
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Skyscape, Inc.»:
Endo 2010 eGuide Going to San Diego for the ENDO 2010: The 92nd Annual Meeting & Expo? Then make your conference experience more easily organized with the mobile eGuide, powered by Skyscape
Medical News This application will keep you updated with the latest news from "MedPage Today"
SMA Medical Checklists A great tool for all medical students. Smart Medical Apps's Medical Checklists ( SMA ) takes you through the entire process of building patient histories, doing exams, developing progress notes, and coming up with a diagnosis
Epocrates Get quick access to reliable drug information with the #1 mobile drug reference, Epocrates Rx! You can tap into multiple clinical tools in one easy-to-use application
Reflexology foot chart Reflexology is a natural healing art, based on the principle that there are reflexes in the feet and hands which correspond to every part of the body
Massage Body Spots Free This application gives you the exact location and info about the most sensitive massage spots all over your face, hands and feet
Cancer symptoms Cancer symptoms can be divided into three groups: Local symptoms: are restricted to the site of the primary cancer
Optometry Portal This is the essential app for any UK Optometrist working in a busy practice
CID10 - Medicina More than one application to access the content of the ICD-10. Search The ICD is a list that allows healthcare professionals search for information from the International Classification of Diseases (ICD-10)
Allergies Allergy news and information. Allergy is a hypersensitivity disorder of the immune system.Allergic reactions occur to normally harmless environmental substances known as allergens;
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Comments on Skyscape Medical Resources:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS