WebMD for Android - 24/7 access to health information and decision-support tools.
WebMD for Android helps you with your decision-making and health improvement efforts by providing mobile access 24/7 to mobile-optimized health information and decision-support tools including WebMD’s Symptom Checker, Drugs & Treatments, First Aid Information and Local Health Listings. WebMD the App also gives you access to first aid information without having to be connected wirelessly – critical if you don’t have Internet access in the time of need.
• WebMD Symptom Checker – Select the part of the body that is troubling you, choose your symptoms, & learn about potential conditions or issues.
• Conditions – Find medically reviewed information about Conditions relevant to you & learn more about causes, treatments, & related symptoms.
• Drugs & Treatments – Search our extensive database for information on Drugs, Supplements, & Vitamins. Access content such as Uses, Side Effects, Warnings, and more.
• Pill Identification Tool – Identify your prescription drugs and over the counter medicines by pill shape, color, & imprint.
• First Aid Essentials – Your handy guide for medical emergencies. From insect stings to broken bones, helpful treatment tips are always available, even without an Internet connection.
• Local Health Listings – Find the closest physician, hospital, & pharmacy based on your current location or search by city, state or zip.
• Native Voice Search Functionality – Search WebMD with their voice for a condition, drug, treatment or first aid topic.
• Maps – View local health listings & individual Physician, Hospital, & Pharmacy locations in a map view.
• Get Directions – Enter your primary address once in app settings and get one click directions.
• Email Friends – Send your friends medically reviewed content covering First Aid, Conditions, & Drugs.
• Email Me – Quickly send yourself content with one click. Simply save your email address in app settings.
• Add to Contacts – Physician, Hospital, & Pharmacy details are added to your Contacts list with one click.
• Content Updates – Timely content is updated automatically.
• Tour – Swipe through a quick visual tour of key features and navigation.
WebMD Health Corp. (Nasdaq: WBMD) is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms and health-focused publications. More than 95 million unique visitors access the WebMD Health Network each month.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList,
and Medscape Education.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
WebMD. Better Information. Better Health.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «WebMD, LLC»:
Medscape Medscape app for Android™ now available! Medscape from WebMD is the MOST COMPREHENSIVE, FREE medical app available for healthcare professionals.OUR APP INCLUDES:-Fast & Comprehensive Drug Reference, including herbals and supplements-Powerful Drug Interaction Checker
Atrial Fibrillation Scoring This App assesses the risk factors for stroke in patients with non valvular atrial fibrillation, and calculates the CHA2DS2-VaSc score. Based on Esc guidelines for atrial fibrillation
ProGastro Android Android version of ProGastro System, tool created by and for endoscopists, recommended by the Cuban Society of Gastroenterology
Health Now Health Now - Want to keep up with the latest developments in health care and medicine? Health Now presents the latest findings and research results each day, before you hear about any of them on the mainstream news. Also provided is the latest research and news from the National Institutes of Health, categorized by major field
Visual Anatomy Free Visual Anatomy Free - Detailed anatomy images in the palm of your hand. Now fully support tablet!
Visual Anatomy Free version is an interactive reference, and education tool. The free version contains 12 high-resolution images and more than 200 feature points which can be interactively selected. Each feature has its own label and short description
Drug Labels Search the internet in the best font for drug labels, the site DailyMed, site from the National Library of Medicine of the US government. NLM Copyright Information Government information at NLM Web sites is in the public domain
Speed Anatomy Touch a human body and learn anatomy with the addictive game Speed Anatomy!How fast can you point to your liver, gall bladder or incisor? Do you know the difference between the auricle and the utricle
GI Monitor GI Monitor is the #1 symptom tracking app for (IBD) Crohn’s and Colitis GI Monitor is a free service that helps patients with (IBD) Crohn's and Ulcerative Colitis track their symptoms and provide accurate data to physicians for optimal treatment
Calculate by QxMD Clinical calculators & decision support tools for healthcare providers. Free! From the maker of the apps 'The ECG Guide' and 'Pedi STAT' comes 'Calculate', a next-generation medical calculator and decision support tool, freely available to the medical community
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on WebMD for Android:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS