WebMD for Android - 24/7 access to health information and decision-support tools.
WebMD for Android helps you with your decision-making and health improvement efforts by providing mobile access 24/7 to mobile-optimized health information and decision-support tools including WebMD’s Symptom Checker, Drugs & Treatments, First Aid Information and Local Health Listings. WebMD the App also gives you access to first aid information without having to be connected wirelessly – critical if you don’t have Internet access in the time of need.
• WebMD Symptom Checker – Select the part of the body that is troubling you, choose your symptoms, & learn about potential conditions or issues.
• Conditions – Find medically reviewed information about Conditions relevant to you & learn more about causes, treatments, & related symptoms.
• Drugs & Treatments – Search our extensive database for information on Drugs, Supplements, & Vitamins. Access content such as Uses, Side Effects, Warnings, and more.
• Pill Identification Tool – Identify your prescription drugs and over the counter medicines by pill shape, color, & imprint.
• First Aid Essentials – Your handy guide for medical emergencies. From insect stings to broken bones, helpful treatment tips are always available, even without an Internet connection.
• Local Health Listings – Find the closest physician, hospital, & pharmacy based on your current location or search by city, state or zip.
• Native Voice Search Functionality – Search WebMD with their voice for a condition, drug, treatment or first aid topic.
• Maps – View local health listings & individual Physician, Hospital, & Pharmacy locations in a map view.
• Get Directions – Enter your primary address once in app settings and get one click directions.
• Email Friends – Send your friends medically reviewed content covering First Aid, Conditions, & Drugs.
• Email Me – Quickly send yourself content with one click. Simply save your email address in app settings.
• Add to Contacts – Physician, Hospital, & Pharmacy details are added to your Contacts list with one click.
• Content Updates – Timely content is updated automatically.
• Tour – Swipe through a quick visual tour of key features and navigation.
WebMD Health Corp. (Nasdaq: WBMD) is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms and health-focused publications. More than 95 million unique visitors access the WebMD Health Network each month.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList,
and Medscape Education.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
WebMD. Better Information. Better Health.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «WebMD, LLC»:
Medscape Medscape app for Android™ now available! Medscape from WebMD is the MOST COMPREHENSIVE, FREE medical app available for healthcare professionals.OUR APP INCLUDES:-Fast & Comprehensive Drug Reference, including herbals and supplements-Powerful Drug Interaction Checker
Southern Medical University Southern Medical University, the former First Military Medical University, Study MBBS in China visit: www.xueonline.info
iPharmacy: Pill ID & Rx Ref Wanna know dosage, warnings, contraindication and overdosage of your medication? # Named as "Best App for Prescription Reference" # Identify medication of interest by brand name, generic name (ingredient) and bar code! #1 Medical App of 2010 of Apple App Store!
MPR MPR (Monthly Prescribing Reference) provides concise Rx and OTC drug info. Monthly Prescribing Reference (MPR) provides concise prescription and OTC drug information, side effects and interactions for medical professionals
drchrono EMR/EHR An EMR for use on your laptop, iPhone, iPad or Android device. Access anywhere. drchrono addresses the critical needs of today's healthcare sector by providing a platform for the core needs of any medical practice through iPads and a cloud EHR
E-mergency Your complete Emergency Medical Records System MORE THAN AN APP – A COMPLETE EMERGENCY MEDICAL RECORDS SYSTEM Designed with Doctors & EMTs, E-mergency helps save lives by getting your emergency medical records (EMR) to Emergency Responders instantly - while it notifies your loved ones and medical contacts with your GPS location
Vücudumuz Bilgi Yarismasi Kendinizi deneyin, Vucudumuz bilginizi olcun! Bilgi yarismasi sevenler buraya! Bilgi yarismalari serisinde; en cok kategoride en cok dogru cevabi siz bilin, siralamada en ustte yer alin
AED4.US Locate the nearest AED (Automatic External Defibrillator) that has been signed up in this independent database. Find the one near your home, so you know just in case. Or find one if others called EMS and started resuscitation and nobody knows where the nearest is placed
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Comments on WebMD for Android:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS