Jabbroid allows you to take your XMPP/Jabber account on the road. It has many features like avatar support, geoloc, multi user chats and many more.
· Chat state notification: See when you contacts are typing or have left the chat.
· vCard based avatars: Jabbroid can fetch the avatar from your friends vCards. You can limit this function to WiFi.
· User avatar: Jabbroid also supports avatars which are published via PEP and displays them to you.
· Entity capabilities: This little spec helps to reduce traffic while service discovery
· XMPP Ping: Let others “ping” your client.
· Software version: Let others discover what client you are using.
· Stream compression: Let Jabbroid compress the traffic between the server and your phone.
· Multi user chat: Jabbroid supports basic operations for multi user chats
· Delayed delivery: When you receive a message with delay you can see the time when the message was sent
· User location: Publish your location via PEP and let your friends know where you are
· Private XML Storage. Access your bookmarks to multi user chats easily
· Encryption via TLS
· Easy interface. You can “swipe” between several views and between open chats
· Roster Versioning: Reduces time and amount of data to login you into the server
· Multitouch in map view
· User Nickname: If your contacts don’t have already a meaningful nickname Jabbroid adds a meaningful name to your contacts if they announce one
· OTR support
· Create and delete multi user chat bookmarks
· Very efficient background service
· Backup of settings to the SD and to the cloud on Android 2.2
· Installable to the SD
What's New in This Release:
· This version contains some bug fixes, some performance optimizations and one revamped feature. The most important thing for an instant messaging client on a mobile phone is to stay connected and handle connection errors. In the past Jabbroid had to set the number of retries Jabbroid uses to reestablish the connection. But if you think this through, this doesn’t make sense. The user doesn’t care how often his im client tries to reestablish the connection. All he wants is that his im client does reestablish the connection as soon as it is possible. And Jabbroid does now give the user what he wants. Instead of of specifying the amount of reconnection retries you can now tell Jabbroid to “Stay Connected” in the settings. This option is already the default. Only in cases where authentication issues occur (ie. your account was removed from the server) or the server isn’t capable of handling your request (i.e. overloaded or misconfigured) Jabbroid will stop to connect and inform you about what is going on.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Till Klocke»:
fring Group Video Calls, Chat FREE mobile video calls!NEW - fringOut call phones worldwide from 1c/min. Wayyy better fring audio calls, now for Samsung Galaxy Tab
Pinch iMessenger Pinch iMessenger -
Upgrade from SMS to Pinch iMessenger
Save on national and international SMS/MMS charges
Win iPads and lookout for attractive prizes in the future
Pinch iMessenger is an easy to use, highly engaging, super fast messaging app. It has cool location based mobile social networking features integrated for greater fun
Hide Chat Our app automates all processes by you enabling and disabling the connections
MiTalk Messenger MiTalk Messenger - All-in-One Communication Tool everyone should have!
MiTalk Messenger is the fastest and one of the most popular mobile communication applications in the market
uShout uShout - The basic idea is that you can easily "chat" with other random users. You launch the app then you can write something in a text box and "shout it". The message gets uploaded and then you download a message that someone else has shouted out
Galaxy - FREE Chat Chat, make friends, flirt, date, play online games, share photos and more!
Create your avatar and open full virtual world on your Android phone.
Join over 20 million registered users from around the world!
Bluetooth Net Chat Bluetooth Net Chat - This application is a Bluetooth messenger for your Android device. It provides a chat for two clients. Transfer messages without any costs for internet or sms, fast and free. There are no ads and no limitation
Stickers for Chat App Coolest variant and best stickers for you in our stickers for Chat App. We are here to create a new trend in your daily chat with our stickers for Chat App. Make the environment more laughable and funny with the set of these hilarious Chat App stickers
Badoo Badoo - is an online chat with over one million of users from all over the world. With the help of this application you can find and communicate with people having the same interests as you. As soon as you create a profile the application will offer list of people near your place taking into account your location
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on Jabbroid:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS