Jabbroid allows you to take your XMPP/Jabber account on the road. It has many features like avatar support, geoloc, multi user chats and many more.
· Chat state notification: See when you contacts are typing or have left the chat.
· vCard based avatars: Jabbroid can fetch the avatar from your friends vCards. You can limit this function to WiFi.
· User avatar: Jabbroid also supports avatars which are published via PEP and displays them to you.
· Entity capabilities: This little spec helps to reduce traffic while service discovery
· XMPP Ping: Let others “ping” your client.
· Software version: Let others discover what client you are using.
· Stream compression: Let Jabbroid compress the traffic between the server and your phone.
· Multi user chat: Jabbroid supports basic operations for multi user chats
· Delayed delivery: When you receive a message with delay you can see the time when the message was sent
· User location: Publish your location via PEP and let your friends know where you are
· Private XML Storage. Access your bookmarks to multi user chats easily
· Encryption via TLS
· Easy interface. You can “swipe” between several views and between open chats
· Roster Versioning: Reduces time and amount of data to login you into the server
· Multitouch in map view
· User Nickname: If your contacts don’t have already a meaningful nickname Jabbroid adds a meaningful name to your contacts if they announce one
· OTR support
· Create and delete multi user chat bookmarks
· Very efficient background service
· Backup of settings to the SD and to the cloud on Android 2.2
· Installable to the SD
What's New in This Release:
· This version contains some bug fixes, some performance optimizations and one revamped feature. The most important thing for an instant messaging client on a mobile phone is to stay connected and handle connection errors. In the past Jabbroid had to set the number of retries Jabbroid uses to reestablish the connection. But if you think this through, this doesn’t make sense. The user doesn’t care how often his im client tries to reestablish the connection. All he wants is that his im client does reestablish the connection as soon as it is possible. And Jabbroid does now give the user what he wants. Instead of of specifying the amount of reconnection retries you can now tell Jabbroid to “Stay Connected” in the settings. This option is already the default. Only in cases where authentication issues occur (ie. your account was removed from the server) or the server isn’t capable of handling your request (i.e. overloaded or misconfigured) Jabbroid will stop to connect and inform you about what is going on.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Till Klocke»:
CaringBridge CaringBridge makes it easy to stay connected to your loved ones. CaringBridge for Android makes it easy to stay connected to your loved ones while you're on-the-go
IMPlus IMPlus Chat with award-winning IM+® within AIM®/iChat, MSN®/Windows Live™ Messenger, Yahoo!®, ICQ®, Jabber®, Google Talk™, MySpaceIM, Facebook® and even Skype™* regardless of location and mobile operator
MXit MXit is a FREE online mobile instant messenger and social network. Shop, play and explore a multi-million user social network. MXit works on close to 3000 mobile handsets, including Android, iPhone, BlackBerry, Nokia, and Windows. You can buy wallpapers, music and video clips all in one space
Life 360 Life 360 - create a functional social network for your family. Map and position finder will make it possible to know the location of your family members. Make a group of trusted people, get snapshot notifications and exchange messages
fring fring gives you FREE Video Calls, voice calls & chat to friends over 3G and WiFi (Video calls only on capable devices).
Communicate with friends in the fring network and other supported services: MSN Messenger, GTalk, Twitter, SIP, Yahoo!, AIM & ICQ
Skype on Vodafone (Android) Skype on Vodafone (Android) - Skype on Vodafone application gives you unlimited Skype-to-Skype calls from your Vodafone mobile to anyone in the world when you sign up to a $3 Skype on Vodafone pack or one of our qualifying mobile internet packs
bubbletalk Someone other than you had a reply, if you will missed.
If you sent a reply the first with someone, You can start free chatting
Ramhoo Random Chat With this app allows you to chat with people all over the world to talk about themes what you like.
You can send Image, Video, Audio along with Text Messages
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on Jabbroid:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS