BSPlayer - BSPlayer software for mobile is a nice audio and video player for devices running by Android OS. Some have used this player for desktops and laptops. The player has sufficient functionality for comfortable viewing of high-quality video on mobile devices.
Thanks to hardware acceleration in the presence of a sufficiently powerful device, the user can view high-definition video. Also, this application allows you to create playlists from the sheets, which is very convenient. The application supports the following formats: AVI, DivX, FLV, MKV, MOV, MPG, MTS, MP4, M4V, RMVB, WMV, 3GP, MP3.
What's New in This Release:
· added SMB host scan
· audio stream is now remembered when going to sleep
· if pop up video is active device is kept awake
· added support for Opus audio codec
· sleep timer now also works in background playback
· in some cases playback was not paused during incoming call, fixed
· fixed sorting in LAN mode
· some other bug fixes and changes
What's New in 1.8.148:
· new HW decoding mode for Nexus 10
· title for audio files is now properly updated when playing in background
· added exit application gesture
· added option to disable saving screen brightness
What's New in 1.7.146:
· display of meta tags in audio files
· better support for HLS m3u8 files
· VobSub/PGS subtitles are now scaled
· better support for more than one SD card/storage
· fixed seeking issues in files larger than 4GB
· added/updated translations for: French, Czech, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Dutch, Slovenian, Turkish, Ukrainian languages
· some other bug fixes and improvements
What's New in 1.6.141:
· Android 4.2 Jelly Bean support
· all codecs are now integrated
· fixed seeking in TS files
· fixed double speed bug in some files
· added option to set timeout for LAN operations
· support for embedded VobSub/DVD and PGS subtitles
· added option to set number of recently played items
· fixed garbled audio with some files
· file opening can now be aborted
· added option to set timeout when to hide controls
· some other fixes/improvements
What's New in 1.5.136:
· workaround/fixed bug that was causing ANR (Application Not Responding) in some cases, when streaming from some media servers (Nexus Media Importer, BubbleUPnP...)
· context menu in Library was not always displayed, fixed
· added option to delete Play Queue
· updated YouTube streams format
RockPlayer is an optimized video player for Android which supports almost all video formats including DivX, avi, mkv, rmvb, etc.
· No more transcoding: Nevertheless avi, rmvb, flv or mkv, RockPlayer plays almost any format as on your PC. With its innovative features, RockPlayer will reform your video experience on mobile devices
|MoboPlayer Codec for ARM V5te|
Video codec package for Moboplayer
|MX Video Player Online|
HD Video Player for 50 plus formates.
HD Video Player + Online.The best way to enjoy your movies is the next generation of VPlayer, with a new design!.
Play and any other online videos directly in HD Video Player + Online!
|Qloud Media Free for Android|
Qloud Media Free for Android - allows you to play videos, listen to music, and view pictures from your PC on your Android device. All you need is to install the server software on your desktop computer and you are ready to go
|MoboPlayer Codec for ARM V7VFP3|
Video codec package for Moboplayer
This application plays video files from the SD card
Doga Player is a simple movie player. Doga Player corresponds to the local file play and HTTP/RTSP streaming play
|Movie Player Vista|
Movie Player Vista - Are you finding the player supports most popular formats of videos?
Tired of choosing movies from your SD-card one by one?
Movie Player Vista - supports most popular formats of videos, including MPEG, AVI, RMVB, FLV, MP4, 3GP, MKV, MOV, etc. It is the best way to enjoy your movies
The nookMedia app is pretty straight forward except for the UI. The application uses the page turn buttons as well as the touch screen to operate the UI.
To maneuver around lists, the left page buttons go up and down and the right buttons go forward and back. When you see a soft keyboard, that means you can filter the list on the screen by typing
It is a simple Video player which supports MP4, 3GP , etc video files those are supported by Android itself