Spotify - Mobile can stream over WiFi or 2.5G/3G to play music through your mobile phone. Make sure you have a fixed price plan for accessing the internet from your phone, otherwise you may be charged extra. Be sure to check with your mobile operator.
With Spotify Mobile, you can store your playlists in offline mode, meaning they are available even if you’re not connected to the internet. So should you have a poor connection, or be abroad and subject to expensive data transfer prices, this feature will come in extremely handy.
When you select a playlist as offline, the tracks will be stored on your mobile device. The larger the disc space you have, the more music you can make available offline. Your Spotify Premium account gives you access to the offline mode for up to three devices (mobile phones or computers), that may store as many as 3,333 tracks each. You can listen to these playlists without switching back online for a maximum of 30 days, wherever you are.
On Spotify Mobile, it’s possible to force offline mode. You can use this feature to stop Spotify connecting to the internet, a handy feature if you wish to extend the length of the battery life or decrease the amount of data transfer.
· Stream over WiFi or 2.5/3G
· Offline playlists - Play music even without a connection, for example when riding the underground or on a plane.
· Access your Spotify account - All your playlists will be made available.
· On-the-fly sync - Add a track to a playlist and see it appear immediately on your computer and vice versa.
What's New in This Release:
· New: Now you can filter and sort your playlists and tracks.
· Fixed: When returning to your playlist view, you'll always go back to the same position.
· Fixed: No more crashing when faced with special character$ in usernames.
· Fixed: When you next log in, Spotify will remember what you'd been listening to.
What's New in 0.5.9.29:
· Fixed: Audio playback will no longer stop unexpectedly.
What's New in 0.5.9.28:
· New: Spotify is now available in Polish and Italian.
What's New in 0.5.3.56:
· New: Better offline mode bar, so you know why you're offline.
· New: Share music with NFC (Near Field Communication) on ICS.
· New: Check out the Audio Effects on ICS (Settings > Audio Effects).
· Fixed: More crashes and bugs are now history.
What's New in 0.5.2.87:
What's New in 0.4.9.181 beta:
· There's a great new radio experience in Spotify. Now you can discover and save music on the go! If your station plays a song you really like, save it with a single tap.
· New: Start a radio station based on your favorite playlist, genre, album, artist or song.
· New: Personalize your radio stations by voting songs up or down.
· Ability to choose storage location on devices with more than one memory card.
· Changes to user interface.
· Reduced startup time.
· Improved battery life when using Spotify.
· Volume control now always controls media volume, even if music is not playing.
· Support for media buttons and audio focus APIs introduced in Froyo.
· Much improved music syncing over WiFi.
· Voice search now works properly when in Spotify.
· Scrobbling issues have been fixed.
· Bug causing missing cover art for local files has been fixed.
· Failing to sync with locked screen has been fixed.
· Music starting by itself after a phone call has been fixed.
· Many other stability and performance improvements.
What's New in 0.4.08 beta:
· All the graphics have been re-done and are now available in high-definition.
· The overall design has been re-done.
· Support for almost any screen resolution, rotation and density, even tablet resolutions.
· On-the-fly screen rotation support, used on devices with fold-out keyboard.
· Multiple performance improvements to increase applications speed.
· Improved error messages with better descriptions.
· Improved detection of network connection and faster reconnections.
· Fixed the texts and controllers that were cropped in some places.
· Fixed the album art view which was often inconsistent with what was playing.
· Fixed when the widget was not showing the correct content.
· Fixed an issue with the application not playing the next song in certain cases.
· New devices supported: HTC Desire HD, HTC Desire Z, Huawei U8300, Motorola Cliq, Motorola Cliq XT, Motorola XT720, Samsung Galaxy 3 (Apollo), Samsung Galaxy Tab, Sony Ericsson X10 Mini Pro, Sony Ericsson X8 and ZTE Blade
What's New in 0.4.07 beta:
· Support for playing and wirelessly synchronizing local files to your phone
· The Library feature has been added
· The Inbox, Feed and Starred features have been added
· You can now view the Top tracks list
· We’ve added the ability to filter for tracks in playlists
· And finally - Last.fm scrobbling!
An Android application for those who love streaming radio
R&B Radio - If you love R&B Music, you sure will fall in love with this application. The application plays most sought-after songs available on the internet.
Along with playing, the application offers following add-ons with it:
* Song title of the current song being played.
* Provides information(wikipedia) on the Artist whose song is being played
|One Legacy Radio|
One Legacy Radio is a Muslim oriented station that provides daily insights and discussions on topics such as spirituality, relationships, parenting, and politics. Listen to it any time and anywhere with your Android phone.
This application is powered by spodtronic
|TuneIn Radio for Android|
TuneIn Radio for Android - Listen live to your favorite radio stations, DJs and programs and find new ones on local, global and Internet radio. Find your faves with over 50,000 channels of music, news, sports, podcasts and national networks like BBC, NPR, SWR. For more features like recording, pause try TuneIn Pro version
|Light Rock Music Radio|
A wide list of radio stations playing soft rock music from online sources